Pages:
Author

Topic: .5 BTC BOUNTY if you can get my Block Erupter blade hashing right w/stratum. - page 2. (Read 6810 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I can mine on btcguild at about 4500mh/sec which is like 50% efficiency.  I can't get stratum to work on slush's pool or btcguild.  If you can help me configure the settings over the phone, and possibly using teamviewer, AND get me the advertised 10,700 to 12,000 mh/s I will pay you a 0.5 BTC bounty.  We can use escrow if you like.

Please email me at [email protected] with your bitcointalk ID.  I will review your post history and pick the person I think is most qualified shortly.  I am not a total noob, but I have never mined outside of getwork protocol so the settings are a little confusing and I would like to get this up and running quickly.  Thanks!

UPDATE:  PROBLEM FIXED.  See below.  A portion (0.2 BTC) of the bounty went to dogie for helping me with stratum and setup of the blade, despite not getting the proper hash rate.  The rest of the bounty I am keeping because it took 48 hours of troubleshooting on my own to fix it.  Hope it helps someone who has the same problem
Pages:
Jump to: