Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 coins under 10$ that can reach 300$ in future - page 10. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
Big believer in those coins. I have 3 of them. IOTA is another too! Gonna be HUUUUUGE

I don't think it will reach $300 with that total supply lol
Activity: 232
Merit: 5
I only know one, perhaps just the NXT will reach high prices in the future. because if the current NXT saw rising very high in just a few months.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
In my opinion it is.
1. ARDOR (three hundred and certainly did not do it but the X100 really)
2. Xspecrt very powerful project, the most reliable anonymous cryptocurrency
3. ONION the technology is not yet finalized, but marketing is simply the best possible among all cryptocurrencies. Well done PR on 100%
4. SYS is also now good shoot
5. BITCORE the price is now $ 17. But it is a fork of bitcoin very good. Maybe 1000 cost
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Remove ADA and replllace with Deeponion, you may say its a shot coin now, because you dont know how it works. So ill go with deeponion.
Activity: 86
Gulden(NLG), real life use, PoW2 and SegSig, 2018 is going to be a good Year for Gulden.
Aragon ! don't know why no one is talking about aragon  Roll Eyes
Syscoin
Elixir
Waves

There are some other coins, which can easily reach 300$ and over, but those are some of them, where I think, they would/can reach 300$ and above, but it will take time, so long term investment  Cool Wink
Activity: 322
ada 300$? nah man it can never happen...
now it costs 0.4$ and it has 10billion marketcap, means that it equals to ethereum at 100$.
1 ada = 300$ is like 1 ethereum = 75,000$

Atleast someone can do math. Tokens like IOTA, XRP, ADA, NEM and EOS have WAY too many tokens in circulation to ever reach a price of $300.

Do some math people and figure out what those market caps would be
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Heey guys!
Listed 5 coins under 10$ that you belive that can achive 300$ in future:)

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

I strongly agree with waves and ardor projects. Ardor maybe hard to get higher prices because of its great supply, but waves will be easier compared to it. Ada can't make $700 clearly, it's supply is much greater than the others.
Activity: 125
SUMOKOIN

true privacy

next monero

huge potential in future
Activity: 266
Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

What do you mean under $10? The list is erroneous. Waves is already more than $10. So is Strat and Lisk. These are already more than $10 in their prices. But one or two months ago, they are cheaper than $10. If you want really cheap coins, even under $5, then go for POWR, AVT, Siacoin, BAT, Dent, and IOTA. There is a very bright future to all these cheap coins. It is easy for these coins to multiply in value.
SIA IOTA cheap .... Lol typical newbies in crypto.
Do you even look at the marketcap ? Do you understand whats "supply" ? Learn more first.

And Waves and Strat over 10$ now so they are expensive ? Hahahahahahha oh my god fucking newbies like this made my day. THIS IS WHY ADA IOTA TRON EOS and Shitcoin XVG TOO OVERPRICED ATM, these noobs buying and they dont even know what the fuck are they , they buy just because cheap aka under 5$ or 1$ LOL.

Lets wait and see next year , these coins which you consider expensive will gonna shut your mouth up.
Activity: 126
ada 300$? nah man it can never happen...
now it costs 0.4$ and it has 10billion marketcap, means that it equals to ethereum at 100$.
1 ada = 300$ is like 1 ethereum = 75,000$
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

What do you mean under $10? The list is erroneous. Waves is already more than $10. So is Strat and Lisk. These are already more than $10 in their prices. But one or two months ago, they are cheaper than $10. If you want really cheap coins, even under $5, then go for POWR, AVT, Siacoin, BAT, Dent, and IOTA. There is a very bright future to all these cheap coins. It is easy for these coins to multiply in value.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
if you have found the coins you want, don't forget to determine how much money you want to invest and don't put all your money in just one coin because every coin has a big potential to increase. it is better to divide into several coins and with the same percentage or more and if you see the price increase, don't move so fast because maybe it just beginning and still need time to increase higher. I see there are too many coins that will increase higher in the future and I think we need to check one by one and see how good the chance for every coin.
Activity: 531
Cardano/Lisk/DragonChain get my vote. Good luck!
Activity: 266
Stratis easy 300$.
Activity: 304
I'd choose platform first: EOS, WAVES(I know it's more than 10$ but it's not far from it), Ardor, Stratis, AION, ICON. As well as privacy coins: SXPEC seems cheap compare to competitors.
Activity: 224
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
Hello Smiley My lists are: Deeponion  Shift  Vertcoin  Eidoo  Spectrecoin
Activity: 148
Spectrecoin (XSPEC)
Zoin (ZOI)
Crystal Clear (CCT)
Trezarcoin(TZC)

my picks Smiley
Activity: 33