Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 coins under 10$ that can reach 300$ in future - page 9. (Read 3157 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I think IOTA is a very promising coin which has a price under $2 now. Also I think ICON and Waves are have really low prices and they are my other favourite ones. I think all of these have really good potentials for the future.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
1. Waves
2. Lisk
3. Nebulas
4. Eos
5. Vechain
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
My picks are

Raiblock
Waves
Oyster pearl
Cardano
Clout
Activity: 158
Merit: 20
XSPEC for sure, not within 1 or 2 months months, but when the summer starts, i think it will have reached 20 dollar..
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
STRAT
INS
EOS
VEN
ICX
MAN
CXO
XSPEC
LSK
OMG

Perhaps not all are under $10 right now seeing as most are peaking again, but if half of those reach $300 in the near future, I am a happy (and semi-made) man Tongue
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Probably my best bet is Elixir (ELIX)

They have a working product that is useful in real life .  Elixir is a lending platform and crowdfunding platform on the blockchain without 3rd parties involved. Now it's only worth 10 millions !  But probably will hit 1 billions in a few months !
Activity: 322
Heey guys!
Listed 5 coins under 10$ that you belive that can achive 300$ in future:)

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

Where did you get your portfolio from? just your guess or you have information that can convince you for it? if true can you tell me.
Activity: 42
https://www.viberate.io/ this one for sure
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
PIVX is over $12 dollars at the moment, but this coin can easily climb toward $50 or $100 during the next year, i am pretty sure about this, i have most part of my money invested in this coin, i trust this coin a lot.
Activity: 107
ICX,AION,QASH. Cardano and Quantstamp looks like good among coins under 1$.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
EOS the coin will be 300 in two years,so sad I didnt buy it when was 0.5 Sad still hating myself  Angry
Activity: 840
I think that you need to pay attention to private coins. It seems to me that in the near future these coins will become very popular and expensive. Look at how the popularity of the PIVX coin has grown. Probably the price will be even higher
Activity: 539
BIB Exchange
Your portfolio are so Ok. However, if i were you, i will hold Musicoin, SHIELD, Playkey, H20 and Paragon. Both of them are good coins from successful ICO projects. They have a huge potential to increase 30x in the near future
Activity: 154
Merit: 26
DIW Security Decentralized
Elixir  can reach $300 in the near futur
Activity: 144
I would say NEBLIO is the one to make a great move in 2018!
Activity: 182
Algo Trader
ADA can’t reach the value because of the market supply of the coin. It makes the Valuation ambiguise. It’s just not possible to reach the value.

If you are looking for similar returns, do check Giga Watt project. One of the best miners in USA with carefully choosen location and very experienced team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Stratis has the best chance to reach 300$.
Activity: 854
Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

Oh man, Look like impossible that under $10 to $300
if you want to invest for future you can buy and saving ethereum maybe in beginning 2018 eth reach $1000
because eth is future investment

Yes, all 10$ worth coin will not reach 300$ because the coin you have seen has potential in the market and has the huge to increase their value but for all coins, it is not possible. So, I suggest better to find the good altcoin which has the capacity to reach 300$.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Heey guys!

My bets are
Lisk
Stratis
Ardor
Ada
Wawes

Oh man, Look like impossible that under $10 to $300
if you want to invest for future you can buy and saving ethereum maybe in beginning 2018 eth reach $1000
because eth is future investment
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Go Big or Go Home
ada 300$? nah man it can never happen...
now it costs 0.4$ and it has 10billion marketcap, means that it equals to ethereum at 100$.
1 ada = 300$ is like 1 ethereum = 75,000$

And market cap will be 100 trillion, lolx
Pages:
Jump to: