Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 fastest crypto coins (Read 1724 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
December 08, 2020, 07:38:33 PM
Tron, Doge, Litecoin, Algorand, and Waves, I think these 5 coins are very fast in doing transactions,
and of course low cost, indeed now Ethereum is still not getting more trust, so many don't choose EThereum
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
December 16, 2020, 04:31:48 PM
Tron and Doge are currently still dominating,
because these two coins are the favorite of traders to make transactions,
Tron and Doge are very cheap, and this makes traders really like them.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 16, 2020, 01:22:58 PM
I think TRX is still the fastest in my opinion. i often use TRX even low cost. it looks like you have to enter TRX into the list because TRX has been tested and provides concrete evidence in every transaction

Tron (TRX) is probably the fastest cryptocurrency in existence. Based on my previous experience, a transaction took an average of 3 seconds to settle on the Blockchain. That's almost instantaneous compared to other cryptocurrencies' transaction confirmation times. I like the fact that Tron's fees are ridiculously low (unlike Bitcoin or Ethereum), making it practical for "De-Fi".

While Tron is extremely fast, it still has some issues surrounding it. For instance, the Blockchain network is centralized adding the risk of a single point of failure. It is said that Justin Sun is directly tied to the project with several SRs (Super Representatives) that are under his control. As of now, Binance has the largest stake of TRX on the Blockchain. It shows us the level of centralization inherent in the project. This is what you get when you sacrifice decentralization for speed and low costs. At least, there are a plethora of cryptocurrencies to choose from the market. People have the option to choose another coin if they don't find Tron suitable for their needs. Basically any cryptocurrency is fast if its network doesn't have much activity on it. Their speed is put to the test when the network becomes congested. How fast your transaction will settle on the Blockchain will greatly depend on this and several other factors.

If you're still on the hunt for the fastest cryptocurrencies in existence, then the top 5 would be Tron, IOTA, NANO, Constellation, and Hedera Hashgraph. XRP and XLM are fast too, but not as fast as DAG-based or DPoS-based cryptocurrencies. That may change as Blockchain networks improve over time. With many options to choose from, people can experience a relief from Bitcoin's high fees and slow transaction confirmation times. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 116
December 08, 2020, 10:25:05 PM
I found out in detail that there are a lot of fastest crypto coins in cryptocurrency.
I have a very advanced 5 fastest crypto coins

1. TRX
 2. BNB
 3. ETH
 4. LTC
 5. BTC
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
December 08, 2020, 10:10:42 PM
My top crypto coins would be the following and I'm sure they have a good future ahead because the majority of them are I'm using for extra online income,  just saw the prices today at coinmarketcap, and it's very sad to say BTC and altcoins suddenly drop
but still, my hall of fame and undefeatable coin for me is BITCOIN

1 Ethereum (Best altcoin right now)
2 NEXO  - I have seen a nice review about there lending, and  they are an established company
3 BAT     - using this and having little income through viewing an advertisement
4 BNB    -  I'm using this coin for trading
5 Horizen- they have free and faucet and unlimited income thru referrals
Activity: 368
Merit: 107
December 08, 2020, 05:04:39 PM
It must be acknowledged that the information provided by them is very important. They have provided information by sorting out many verifications. But I think the XRP also needs a presence there. The XRP is equal claimant.
Activity: 775
Merit: 11
December 08, 2020, 12:24:48 PM
if it is related to transaction speed then you can add TRX. even the cost is cheap. I don't know the speed details but I like TRX because it is cheap and fast compared to ETH nowadays it is very expensive and the transactions are also slow.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
December 08, 2020, 07:36:05 AM
I think all the altcoins that are currently in the top 20 have very fast transaction networks such as TRX, XRP, XLM, EOS and BNB, maybe I think the supply of a coin can also have an important influence to become a fast coin.
Here are some fastest coins:
3• Ethereum

Especially Ethereum, that is top2 altcoin, and its 15-25 transactions per second is the fast one Smiley
I think Ethereum is one of the slowest popular blockchains. Take a look on the article What Is The Fastest Blockchain And Why? Analysis of 43 Blockchains. Turns out that Ethereum is one of the slowest. Other side of the coin is, the fastest one is not the most popular. So the ideal an fastest ones I think are Tron and Eos.
Activity: 669
December 07, 2020, 04:52:26 PM
The only coin that I have ever used and is very fast is DOGE,
for some reason I feel happy using DOGE as a means of payment, because the fees are very little,
and it makes traders like this, so DOGE is still very active.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2020, 04:47:19 PM
I think there are many fastest coins in the cryptocurrencies.
1• Tron
2• litecoin
3• Ethereum
4• BNB
5• Bitcoin
Those are some of the fastest coins I really experienced since I join this platform which are unpredictable in the areas of transaction.
Tron and Litecoin are indeed fast, not sure about the other lists. actually what the OP wrote in my opinion is indeed a list of the fastest cryptos at the moment. Neo, and Monero are examples, both of which have very good speeds and also have the advantages of technology, while TRON has the advantage of being quite fast, the fees are also quite low.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
December 07, 2020, 04:08:33 PM
I think the title should be the coins in the top coin with the fastest processing speed. Because in this list there is quite a lack of altcoins with faster processing speed such as Doge, Tron, Credits, ... If to use a transaction service I think we should use Tron or Doge, it has The wallet system is diverse and cooperates with lots of exchanges. Cheap and fast transactions, still cheap fee and fast transactions, even better than using ETH to transact.

I searched in Google and found out that the fastest cryptocurrency in terms of transaction speed is Nano-7000 operations per second! In second place, NEM – 4000 operations per second, and the Bitcoin blockchain is now able to conduct only 7 operations per second, Ethereum-20 operations per second.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
December 07, 2020, 08:58:59 AM
dont forget about universa and recently launched project " FreeTON" , both of them was good blochain with high transaction per second / TPS . even in Freeton it claim could handle million transaction each second. as new coins universa and freeton it could be hidden gem in future and its price equal with another competitors.
Activity: 588
December 07, 2020, 08:43:46 AM
As per my opinion, I think Litecoin, XRP, Dash, Monero, Neo are the cryptos with higher transaction speed. But rather than these, there is one more coin which is currently the fastest crypto in the market with a processing time of two seconds. 
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
December 06, 2020, 07:56:50 PM
I think all the altcoins that are currently in the top 20 have very fast transaction networks such as TRX, XRP, XLM, EOS and BNB, maybe I think the supply of a coin can also have an important influence to become a fast coin.

In my opinion not only the top 20 altcoins have fast transactions, but most altcoins do have fast transactions. Maybe only
a matter of minutes the transaction is complete, maybe you are right about the supply of coins affecting the transaction speed.
But it's better if we choose coins for transactions, don't focus on speed alone, but must have a cheap fee too. TRX is my favorite
coin that has fast transactions and low fees, I always use TRX to transfer my funds. Apart from TRX that I recommend as an
alternative include XRP, LTC, XLM and XVG.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 06, 2020, 07:47:55 PM
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
December 06, 2020, 04:50:38 PM
It is also worth mentioning the Avalanche project. Really high speed, the broadest functionality. But Ethereum in this list is clearly superfluous, against the background of recent problems, and their protracted solution, provided that there is still no real solution.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
December 05, 2020, 02:30:28 AM
I think the title should be the coins in the top coin with the fastest processing speed. Because in this list there is quite a lack of altcoins with faster processing speed such as Doge, Tron, Credits, ... If to use a transaction service I think we should use Tron or Doge, it has The wallet system is diverse and cooperates with lots of exchanges. Cheap and fast transactions, still cheap fee and fast transactions, even better than using ETH to transact.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 05, 2020, 02:30:11 AM
I think there are many fastest coins in the cryptocurrencies.
1• Tron
2• litecoin
3• Ethereum
4• BNB
5• Bitcoin
Those are some of the fastest coins I really experienced since I join this platform which are unpredictable in the areas of transaction.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
https://www.xsl-labs.io
December 05, 2020, 01:51:03 AM
Monero
Monero XMR is one of the popular privacy-centered cryptocurrencies. The project is fully community-driven and focuses on decentralization and financial freedom. XMR transactions are quite fast – just like Dash, it takes around 2 minutes to get a confirmation.
Dash
Dash is a cryptocurrency that has been around for a while. The average transaction time for a DASH coin is around 2 minutes. Dash has the block size of 2 MB and can process up to 56 transactions per second.
NEO
NEO is a Proof of Stake network that processes transactions at a pace of around 1000tx/sec. It takes about 15 seconds to get your transaction to confirm – due to this, NEO was dubbed as “Ethereum killer” by the community members.
Ethereum
Ethereum network, despite the issues of scalability and certain delays with network congestion, takes about 14 to 17 seconds for the transactions to go through. Ethereum blocks handle about 12 transactions per second.
Litecoin
Litecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies existing as an alternative to Bitcoin. The main point of LTC creation was to speed up the transaction process. Block generation usually takes no longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

https://swapzone.io/learn/how-to-exchange-crypto-fast/
If you need to keep this 5 coin. You need to first chosen ethereum. I think ethereum is second coin in crypto world. You need to focus market volume and price chart.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
December 05, 2020, 01:18:31 AM
Maybe you should try to use IDENA coin which has a transaction speed of only a few seconds for 10 transaction confirmations
I have been using Idena for several months and it is Idena that I think is the fastest for current transactions compared to other cryptocurrencies
Wow, I had never heard about them before so really going to try them soon but will also have to check how their prices performs because some coins are good and fast but the price keeps decreasing. I mainly use XRP which is instantaneous and there is very small fees for transactions.

Litecoin
XRP
XLM
EOS
Moneri
Litecoin ain't fast bro, I remember it took like 25 minutes for my deposit to get credited some weeks ago so it must not be very fast or maybe that day the blockchain was crowded, maybe stake was slow to add my deposit can be another reason.

By the way it is Monero not Moneri Grin.
Pages:
Jump to: