Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 fastest crypto coins - page 8. (Read 1724 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
October 22, 2020, 12:10:16 PM
How about NANO Cryptocurrency? if we talked about a fast transaction.

This cryptocurrency using DAG system and their transaction without fee at all + zero confirmation, if we see the description about nano on Wikipedia. The transaction block will be found and got some confirmation around 0.2-1 second.

First time using this, kinda impressed with the transaction time.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
October 22, 2020, 12:00:06 PM
Monero
Dash
NEO
Ethereum
Litecoin
I'd say BCH can be added in this list, since transaction time is not that big, its just most of services require a lot of confirmations to fully enroll funds
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 22, 2020, 11:37:15 AM
Now there are much more projects whose speed is very high, but I still use Litecoin for transfers. Among late coins I can choose Avalanche project. Avalanche blockchain is really fast and it can competete with Ethereum and others  easily
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
October 22, 2020, 11:27:20 AM
I think the OP is talking about transaction speed when he's calling fast. But the coins mentioned are not the fastest ones. There are many coins that are much faster but are not as popular. For example, Nano is much faster and costs no transaction fees but they are not as popular as bitcoin and ethereum.
Though bitcoin has always been associated with complaining about the transaction time, at current moment, their transaction time are much less and fees are less too. Don't know if it's some upgrade or the network is just less congested.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
October 22, 2020, 11:23:49 AM
I can't say that I completely agree with all the coins listed as the fastest crypto coins, in particular DASH which doesn't seem to rise as fast as the others. Despite this, I do think these 5 coins if invested as long-term expected gratification these would do quite well.

In any way, even short-term gratification seems possible with Monero (XMR) which has been going pretty strong weeks prior to seeing the bTC bull-ish market trend, and doing rather well considering that most of the fiat is now being pushed and getting sucked by BTC's momentum.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
October 22, 2020, 11:05:12 AM
Maybe you need to research on doge coin also. It has some speed and fast to deliver. You can check it out too, dogecoin seem to fall in this level also. The processing speed is commendable, it looks like you might add it if you looking to add more to your list.
Activity: 5
Merit: 1
October 22, 2020, 10:56:11 AM
Monero
Monero XMR is one of the popular privacy-centered cryptocurrencies. The project is fully community-driven and focuses on decentralization and financial freedom. XMR transactions are quite fast – just like Dash, it takes around 2 minutes to get a confirmation.
Dash
Dash is a cryptocurrency that has been around for a while. The average transaction time for a DASH coin is around 2 minutes. Dash has the block size of 2 MB and can process up to 56 transactions per second.
NEO
NEO is a Proof of Stake network that processes transactions at a pace of around 1000tx/sec. It takes about 15 seconds to get your transaction to confirm – due to this, NEO was dubbed as “Ethereum killer” by the community members.
Ethereum
Ethereum network, despite the issues of scalability and certain delays with network congestion, takes about 14 to 17 seconds for the transactions to go through. Ethereum blocks handle about 12 transactions per second.
Litecoin
Litecoin is one of the oldest cryptocurrencies existing as an alternative to Bitcoin. The main point of LTC creation was to speed up the transaction process. Block generation usually takes no longer than 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

https://swapzone.io/learn/how-to-exchange-crypto-fast/
Pages:
Jump to: