Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Reasons Bitcoin Is Not A Bubble - page 2. (Read 1024 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 01:30:40 AM
in my opinion, bitcoin is not a bubble because the drop in the current bitcoin prices has still not exceeded the lowest previous period's prices, and there are still many people who believe and optimistic that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
July 23, 2018, 11:05:08 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble, contrary to the widespread and dishonest statements of bank representatives. Bitcoin was a sort of a bubble in 2013, when demand for bitcoin raised to such an extent that the market could not support it anymore, and the bitcoin price dropped.
However, because of the decentralized, mathematical and transparent nature, calling bitcoin a bubble of any kind will be extremely wrong.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
July 23, 2018, 10:52:55 PM
For me bitcoin is buble currency. Even in expert in crypto knows that. Especially now bitcoin is use to some of illegal transaction because bitcoin is really hard to trace.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 06:22:27 PM
Bitcoin is not a bubble. This is evolution and not so much money as production relations. Because it can not be that the world has become global, and money has remained archaically local - in terms of transparency, misalignment, difficult transaction control and too slow rates of their movement. Crypto currency has appeared just in time - as an adequate response to the challenge of civilization.
It is still in the process of using the experience. Improvements that we may not see in the future.
Those who have the habit of popularizing the conclusion with something just because it's down or have a negative news about electronic money does not mean it defines the whole of the coin's essence.
Is absolutely possible.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 06:17:03 AM
It depends on your definition of bubble.

If you think about it in a simplistic way that anything with a rapidly appreciating price and lots of volatility is a bubble - then yes - it is a bubble.

But once money was invented lots of things have gone through bubble phases. Gold, houses, stocks. In fact - there isn't really any asset class that isn't in a bubble - and its due to scarcity. Everyone wishes to buy the asset that gives them unlimited return - so any asset that does quickly gets bought up until people are paying more than the return they can ever realistically get back from it..  I think that's where a bubble starts - and by that definition most property in cities is a bubble.

Bitcoin may be a bubble - so what?
Rapid price increases are not always a bubble phenomenon. An artificial overdelivery that will lead to a drastic reduction in correction is a bubble phenomenon. The choice based on the behavior of the market is the cause of bitcoin price changes so the market is trying to find the price. The reasons for behavior change may include loss of trust in Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 05:16:14 AM
Good thing a thread about bitcoin is not a bubble my eyes got hurt from seeing tons of threads about the Bitcoin bubble Fud's repeated over and over again, It is still in a beta phase adoption in my opinion there's a lot of room for the potentials and improvement that we may yet to see in the future, those people have the universal habits of concluding to something just because it drops or there is a negative news about cryptocurrency it doesn't mean it defines the whole being of the coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
April 17, 2018, 04:45:27 AM
Only those who do not understand BTC say BTC is a bubble!

BTC is the most successful application of block chain technology!

In the future, digital cryptographic currencies are likely to change the structure of global financial assets.
Activity: 85
April 17, 2018, 04:42:13 AM
I beg to differ. Bitcoin price is highly volatile and that alone makes it a bubble.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 17, 2018, 04:20:08 AM
I think it's not just a bubble. The number of people earns a lot in this trend and I'm one of the ones who prove that it's not just a bubble. The bitcoin hexadecimal makes money for money that wants to use scam using hype sites you can earn at first The current price of 1 bitcoin is at 10,000 USD. So many people will get rid of this high bit of 1 bitcoin today.
I don't understand your reason for saying bitcoin is not a bubble.But I am also saying that it is not a bubble because the price is not controllimg by anyone so it all depends on the market situation if it has demand the price will be higher or it will be lower very simple concept.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
April 17, 2018, 04:17:05 AM
Bitcoin is not a bubble. This is evolution and not so much money as production relations. Because it can not be that the world has become global, and money has remained archaically local - in terms of transparency, misalignment, difficult transaction control and too slow rates of their movement. Crypto currency has appeared just in time - as an adequate response to the challenge of civilization.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 03:27:28 AM
I agree with you, bro. I don't think bitcoin is a bubble. It's kind of like gold in physic world to me. If everyone view gold as a format of property, then it's a property. So as bitcoin.
I do not think also that bitcoin is a bubble, instead we can compare it to a gold. As valuabe as a gold but unlike the gold it does not have a fixed value. There are lots of investors now and users of bitcoin that make it more in demand. So how can this type of coin disappear?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 06, 2018, 01:55:31 AM
Many people and media keep saying bitcoin is a bubble and it is going to burst but I never see the burst yet and the price crash occurs for many reasons mainly it is manipulated by the whales so they are the one who will say it is a bubble when the price going up and they will act accordingly to decrease the price so all people will lose their profit and whales wins so we need to hold our coins when the price falling.
Activity: 18
March 06, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
Bubble or not, it really depends on how you define the bubble. Some people think that BTC will hit $0 and only that can be considered a bubble burst for them. While for me personally I think the price will continue be volatile for a while, eventually stabilized. I dont think it will be a bubble.
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 11:49:50 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
March 05, 2018, 11:07:46 PM
In my opinion, bitcoin is not a bubble because of the decentralized bitcoin that does not make the centralized banking system so its value can not be manipulated. Additionally, bitcoin supply is very limited and Bitcoin Market worldwide already has at least 80 percent of the amount of bitcoin supply. Also Bitcoin transactions are recorded in Blockchain so bitcoin is safe enough that it can not be manipulated. it's just some of the factors that cause that bitcoin is not a bubble.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 10:42:34 PM
Activity: 294
November 30, 2017, 02:04:27 AM
bubble is a very far idea about bitcoin and I never experienced this bitcoin as a bubble in my life...because even in my first time here in bitcoin...I received right away a coin even in a small amount but at least I received even a small coin...and that is not a bubble because until now I am still earning.
Activity: 294
November 30, 2017, 01:32:44 AM
I think it's not just a bubble. The number of people earns a lot in this trend and I'm one of the ones who prove that it's not just a bubble. The bitcoin hexadecimal makes money for money that wants to use scam using hype sites you can earn at first The current price of 1 bitcoin is at 10,000 USD. So many people will get rid of this high bit of 1 bitcoin today.
Activity: 40
October 31, 2017, 10:40:43 PM
given projections in other markets and fiat currencies, i don't think we're in a bubble.

bitcoin will be a haven for people to store wealth and it'll continue.

stock market predictions are bad, and the major fiat currencies are in trouble with out-of-control spending.

precious metals will appreciate once the manipulation can't keep pace with other problems in the market. however, pms won't be rising massively like btc.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
October 31, 2017, 06:09:12 PM
Do we say bitcoin is a bubble given its time it has lasted on earth? 9 years ago, bitcoin emerged and since then it is still on and even greater performance. Is it a bubble when people's lives are being turned around financially from the benefits of bitcoin... ? Is it bubble when it has been forked and another fork around the corner.
Pages:
Jump to: