Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 reasons for global marijuana legalization - page 4. (Read 3588 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 108
"Kids these days" think marijuana is the best cure for everything from depression to cancer. Once it's legal, you won't have to go somewhere on a back alley to get some harmless weed while some dude tells you it's the end of all evil and wars, you will talk to your doctor and he will tell you it might be good for cancer treatment side-effects, but not if you smoke it mixed with tobacco. It's good against seizures but not against panic attacks and anxiety. Once they legalize it, scientists can actually play myth busters with it once and for all. I'm tired of all the weed mythology that goes around everywhere.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
it should be legal for one reason:
the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does  or does not put into his body as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment

There, I fixed that for you. Now you're a Libertarian like me.

I'd rather agree with zenitzz. I have no issues with someone taking drugs (soft-drugs such as cannabis and peyote, or hard-drugs such as heroin, methamphetamine and krokodil). But they should not cause trouble to the others. I have seen numerous incidents of drug-users indulging in arson and other disruptive activities.

Okay, let me just stop you there. Krokodil, and arson for drugs, are by-products of the war on drugs. Krokodil is a cheap alternative to heroin, made from LEGAL ingredients.

Among the alternative Russian patriots some people believe that Afghanistan and this fake war on drug in Russia has the goal of weakening the most male possible to increase the supply of women to the former kgb traitor who chose to indulge in wealth... You know when you have land border to the golden triangle... The flow of spice will go...

And yes Putin is the one directly responsible for krokodil in Russia... He has this mindset of the virtuous Russian male like hitler that he wants to impose on all the russian. It's a miracle that lavrov is still smoking cigarettes. Those constipated old mind have no place anymore...
Activity: 826
Merit: 504
the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does  or does not put into his body as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment

I'd rather agree with zenitzz. I have no issues with someone taking drugs (soft-drugs such as cannabis and peyote, or hard-drugs such as heroin, methamphetamine and krokodil). But they should not cause trouble to the others. I have seen numerous incidents of drug-users indulging in arson and other disruptive activities.

Okay, let me just stop you there. Krokodil, and arson for drugs, are by-products of the war on drugs. Krokodil is a cheap alternative to heroin, made from LEGAL ingredients.
Their ultimate goal is to have access to women. By jailing people under false pretense they skew the ratio in their favors. It's a war zone and we are moving to electronic speed. Will be fun.

Rubbish. How this is even remotely related to the topic? Most of the guys, who are jailed for drug related offenses belong to the lower social and economic classes. Their "access" to women is already limited, as they have bigger problems (such as the basic necessities) to worry about. And I don't think that the numbers are significant enough to skew the gender ratio.

He's probably an American feminist. They know how to tie misogyny to just about anything.

If you like your gynocracy, you can keep your gynogracy. I hope you will like the next phase! With hilarious, Pocahontas and the crew it will be insane...

the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does  or does not put into his body as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment

This is why by making the products dirt cheap the impact will be lesser. Furthermore people causing trouble don't need any intakes.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Merit: 500
the government does not have the authority to determine what an adult does or does not put into his body. as long as the individual is responsible enough to partake in a controlled private environment.
Their ultimate goal is to have access to women. By jailing people under false pretense they skew the ratio in their favors. It's a war zone and we are moving to electronic speed. Will be fun.

Rubbish. How this is even remotely related to the topic? Most of the guys, who are jailed for drug related offenses belong to the lower social and economic classes. Their "access" to women is already limited, as they have bigger problems (such as the basic necessities) to worry about. And I don't think that the numbers are significant enough to skew the gender ratio.

He's probably an American feminist. They know how to tie misogyny to just about anything.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
It would be awesome to have marijuana legalized. Smokings its cool and all but the real benefits are in eating and drinking it. Unfortunately the price for that on the regular is ridiculous considering all the legal hoops we currently have to through.
legendary

...what? How is that relevant to the thread??

Thank you for keeping me inline. No explanation, no justification only victory!

...what? How is that relevant to the thread??
It opens up a whole new debate when you want the government to decide what you can or cannot consume, indeed, they are the worst people to be handing that authority over to
Lungs are made to breath the athmosphere... Not fire fumes (including ICE and jet engines).

As soon as the debate is reframed on the side of health again it's dangerous. What is safe? Sugar should be ban too?
As such better not enter it anyway. It's a basic question of right to live and be.

It's one thing to tell someone that a plant is dangerous when combusted (tobacco) another to kill all tobacco plants and jail it's users. You see the parallels?

This is the problem of forced socialized medicine, what is healthy and who decide it? No more sex than once a week said the doctor or you insurance triples... No more etc etc...

It's a war zone against human freedom, responsibility and the quest of happiness !!
legendary
Its just that my opinion, I think marijuana must be legalized but with restrictions. For example, you can't buy marjiuana unless you got some medical prescription from a qualified doctor. That way drug abusers can't abuse it easily.  Grin

Marijuana is not a drug of abuse. Tobacco cigarettes are more addictive, as is alcohol but those industries have corporate representatives

Yes you say true. there are a lot of money behind these industries that we can't ever know.
only one of the big company of tobacco worth more than entire btc in circulation!

Annual cigarette retail sales are worth around $750 billion (remember that there are other tobacco products as well, in addition to cigarettes). In case marijuana is legalized, then these sales can plummet by a significant margin.

Another aspect is pharma. Every year, close to 1.8 million cases of lung cancer are reported from all over the world. Big pharma companies make hundreds of billions of $$$ in profit from the sales of drugs which are used against lung cancer. Marijuana does not cause lung cancer, unlike tobacco. That means that marijuana legalization can be bad news for big pharma.
And in every war there is only question: on which side do you want to be?

The one of God or the one of his ennemies?

Mine is obvious.

"In principio creavit deus..."

Translation: In the beginning God created...

-In God We Trust-

It's a very serious issue.

(Some will answer the winning side, but all victors of the flesh died and before God had to answer about all their deeds... Better prepare now, as the day is unknown but certain)

And to the fake religious from all side who believe in a God or Gods, how do you explain that you are actively destroying a part of his Creation? At least Isis has a justification because the mind of the mujahideens and the Muslims must be clear from all psycoactives at all time to pray and be ready to die and be judged by God at all time which is translated in many verses in the Quran. For the others it's pure social conditioning. Like alcohol prohibition one day yes, then no more.
I hope we can(abis) agree on that?

Terrible pun, but I agree otherwise. It is a war, they refer to it as such (ie The War on Drugs)

Liberty shall prevail in the end.
The first thing to do is to Not use the vocabulary of the enemy. Only by being able yourself to define about what you speak will the ennemies lose their control over your mind.

By saying the word "drug" you have already been framed. Then they already have won the debate. Don't passively accept their domination.

I hope we can(abis) agree on that?

Ex: plant, weeds, psychoactive, psychotropic, mind altering substance, addictive natural substance, natural product... Etc

Please share your own!

Don't forget it's a war! Those ennemies are like Isis terrorists, they would be happy to put you in a cage in the middle of the town (Isis does that for cigarettes and alcohol, but at least have a divine justification and it's applied to all). In the so called free west it's pure population control and management. Don't fall for their old, used and dirty tricks, own the language. Don't accept the imposition of their worldview or frame on you. Leave their matrix of enlsavement and incarceration and culpabilities. Be free and life can become and is if you know how to look beautiful enough to not indulge in those product of the Earth.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Its just that my opinion, I think marijuana must be legalized but with restrictions. For example, you can't buy marjiuana unless you got some medical prescription from a qualified doctor. That way drug abusers can't abuse it easily.  Grin

Marijuana is not a drug of abuse. Tobacco cigarettes are more addictive, as is alcohol but those industries have corporate representatives

Yes you say true. there are a lot of money behind these industries that we can't ever know.
only one of the big company of tobacco worth more than entire btc in circulation!

Pages:
Jump to: