Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 US Cops killed on a riot, 2 protesters arrested? (Read 1884 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
A Black Lives Protest Just Turned Into A Barbecue Event With Police

The Wichita Eagle reports that Gordon Ramsay, the Chief of Police in Wichita, Kansas, took the initiative to collaborate on a cookout in a local park to not only prevent violence between police and protestors but to hold a public forum for community members to ask questions.

As the photos below relay, people came together to enjoy scrumptious bbq food, peacefully confront the police with concerns, play basketball, and even bounce around in a bouncy house.

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/a-black-lives-protest-just-turned-into-a-barbecue-event-with-police/.

Cool
legendary
Video Shows Cooperative, Unarmed Black Man Being Shot By Cop

On Wednesday afternoon in Miami, Florida, a caregiver for the disabled, Charles Kinsey, was shot in the leg following a police encounter.

Kinsey was unarmed and cooperative, and video footage from a cell phone shows him laying on his back with his hands straight up in the air while he pleads with the officer, asking him not to shoot him.

On that particular day, Kinsey was working at a nearby group home as a behavioral therapist, where he has worked for over a year with a 23-year-old autistic man. The two were outside in the street and the autistic man can be seen sitting cross-legged in front of Kinsey as he negotiates with police.

Police said that they had been dispatched to the location after a 911 call came through about a man with a gun threatening suicide.

Kinsey told WSVN-Channel 7 in Miami,

"I am laying there just like this. Telling them again there is no need for firearms. He is autistic. He has a toy truck in his hand."

In the video footage, Kinsey can be heard clearly explaining the situation to the cops while the autistic man he is with frustratingly talks to Kinsey because he doesn't understand what's happening. It may well be that the autistic man's confusing reactions and speech are what triggered the officer to fire his gun 3 times, but, as the person behind the camera asks, why would he only shoot Kinsey?

When asked about what happened after he was shot, Kinsey said,

"I'm saying, 'Sir, why did you shoot me?' and his words to me were, 'I don't know.'"

This is frightening, to say the least, proving that officers need more training to handle these precarious situations. Instead of escalating to using firearms immediately, there were many steps that the officer could have taken to diffuse the situation, but instead, his response was to shoot Kinsey.

To make matters worse, after Kinsey was shot, the officer approached him where he was laying on the ground, turned him over onto his stomach, and arrested him. Kinsey laid there bleeding for about 20 minutes, he says, waiting for the response team while the officers ignored him.

Unarmed South Florida man with hands up
shot by police while calming autistic patient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zIYzSN3jGM

Read more at http://www.trueactivist.com/breaking-video-shows-cooperative-unarmed-black-man-being-shot-by-cop/.

Cool
legendary
Civil Unrest Explodes In Berlin - Over 3500 People Riot Against Police

Some 1800 police were called in and at least 120 policemen were injured in what is becoming a street battle. This has been the most aggressive and violent protest in Germany for the past five years.

Protesters were throwing bottles, cobblestones and fireworks, as well as they destroyed cars in addition to attacking police officers. It appears at least 3,500 rioters took part in the uprising and possibly more than 4,000.

The protest is against police operations and involved mostly young people who have risen up against the police operations in the Riga street area. Protesters wore black hoods carrying banners with slogans like "Riga defend 94" and "Housing solidarity against state terror."

The demonstration went on with the crowd chanting repeatedly: "Bullenschweine get out of Riga!" Demonstrators were throwing firecrackers and police fired back with tear gas. The police also called in air support using helicopters and they had to call in for reinforcements from Bavaria, Brandenburg, Lower Saxony, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Thuringia and the Federal Police.

Read more at http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/civil-unrest-explodes-berlin-over-3500-people-riot-against-police.

Cool
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
That was the biggest mistake in the American History not to apply birth control on niggers. Now you're gonna end up as a 3rd world shithole as the white population shrinks.

That's what rome did with its slaves. Do you know what happened?  They died.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Best false flag ever! Timing perfect, effective... Even the fbi is called to bring justice.

The radicalisation accrued by the war on psychoactive substances... But don't worry I don't see anyway how you could grasp this... The awakening to the nightmare.

FBI = justice?  Grin Grin Grin

Just look at the justice they are doing by trying to keep Hitlery from being prosecuted for her misdeeds.

Cool

Misdeeds?!? LOL the Clinton foundation is a systemic worldwide criminal syndicate... The Clinton Kalifat.

What do think of this comparison?

During the protests in Dallas, a former soldier opened fire at the police, killing five.

The same thing happened two and a half years ago in Kiev, when a hundred people, including riot policemen, were killed by snipers.  The United States called them ‘democratic protests’.

But in the Kiev version, Victoria Nuland came to greet the organizers of the slaughter encouraging them to drive the police out of the city.  

Then they should have assigned this organizer to the position either of the Minister of Internal Affairs, or the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Somehow,  the ‘Ukrainian matrix’ doesn’t work in Dallas.

The Kiev Matrix Doesn’t Work in Dallas

LoL if a foreign gov started to support and arm American justice warriors... Ultimately there is a risk for justice war backed by hybrid tactics to flourish in the USA. It would for sure kill the gmo industries and wipe all the minions of the oligarchs (those sub private jet owners).

It's so sad when you realize that America intelligence service have capitulated toward the ideal of global gov and its take over by a few oligarchs. When the American intelligence services let the take over of the food supply through life patenting America really died. The problem is that health metrics back the intuition that messing with a billions years old life isn't in the capabilities of humanity.

Anyway like the nuke industries no one is strong enough to stop the madman. And they all put plant psychoactive users in jails... And this muppetisation of the people... O awareness.

Personally it's lady jones... She want a McMansion what ever, even if it means putting the neighbors kids in jails... And this is the reality of most American women what ever the skin color. All Women Are Like That : AWALT.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
5 police officers murdered by a black man and no one is outraged, not even that pathetic bumpkin weakling Obama. none of these officers gunned down black people in cold blood and yet some black thug gunned them down anyway.

Yeah but we see that mostly,black people get's killed by police in the U.S
I would say that is because there are more white persons in police,so we can see a racism on the streets.

Your logic is flawed, just because someone is white doesn't make them a racist.
Activity: 574
5 police officers murdered by a black man and no one is outraged, not even that pathetic bumpkin weakling Obama. none of these officers gunned down black people in cold blood and yet some black thug gunned them down anyway.

Yeah but we see that mostly,black people get's killed by police in the U.S
I would say that is because there are more white persons in police,so we can see a racism on the streets.
legendary
Best false flag ever! Timing perfect, effective... Even the fbi is called to bring justice.

The radicalisation accrued by the war on psychoactive substances... But don't worry I don't see anyway how you could grasp this... The awakening to the nightmare.

FBI = justice?  Grin Grin Grin

Just look at the justice they are doing by trying to keep Hitlery from being prosecuted for her misdeeds.

Cool
legendary
All people are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The only exception to this rule is when a citizen is literally trying to kill somebody, like a cop. Then the cop has the right to shoot back.

Since cops often shoot without anyone threatening them, it is the cops who are guilty. People are waking up and shooting back to protect themselves.

It's too bad that the cops were innocent this time. However, I am surprised that this hasn't happened a lot more a lot sooner. People other than cops are generally peaceful.

Cool
reaching for guns counts as a threat. it's as if you expect police to literally be taking bullets before they're allowed to act

Reaching for cellphones, drivers licenses, and the sky (in raising the hands to show that they are giving up), are all reasons to NOT be shot. But it doesn't work out like that in a lot of cases. Google "police brutality."

Most people don't want to be cops because they realize that the cop-life is dangerous. Others recognize the bad that cops do at times - even though they do a lot of good - and would never stoop so low as to be a cop. Who is left for the city to hire? all the hyper, mentally ill people who should be in the insane asylums... and the crooks.

So, we have a bunch of bad cops, even though there are a bunch of good ones, as well.

Cool
Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
All people are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. The only exception to this rule is when a citizen is literally trying to kill somebody, like a cop. Then the cop has the right to shoot back.

Since cops often shoot without anyone threatening them, it is the cops who are guilty. People are waking up and shooting back to protect themselves.

It's too bad that the cops were innocent this time. However, I am surprised that this hasn't happened a lot more a lot sooner. People other than cops are generally peaceful.

Cool
reaching for guns counts as a threat. it's as if you expect police to literally be taking bullets before they're allowed to act

Reaching for guns counts as a threat of course, but yelling at a policeman with a baseball bat isn't a justification for 11 bullets in the body ><
Unless you're clearly in favor of a strong dictatorhip...
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
What do think of this comparison?

During the protests in Dallas, a former soldier opened fire at the police, killing five.

The same thing happened two and a half years ago in Kiev, when a hundred people, including riot policemen, were killed by snipers.  The United States called them ‘democratic protests’.

But in the Kiev version, Victoria Nuland came to greet the organizers of the slaughter encouraging them to drive the police out of the city. 

Then they should have assigned this organizer to the position either of the Minister of Internal Affairs, or the Speaker of the House of Representatives.

Somehow,  the ‘Ukrainian matrix’ doesn’t work in Dallas.

The Kiev Matrix Doesn’t Work in Dallas
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
That was the biggest mistake in the American History not to apply birth control on niggers. Now you're gonna end up as a 3rd world shithole as the white population shrinks.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

Cool
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

legendary
this is not normal you see in this video, the main task of a cops is to protect and serve the community, not like that, I think in the long process of police training there's a psychological attack to the brain of many policemen in US, or may be in other countries , I know that this is not a racism issue because there is a black and white policemen but the reaction of cops to issue is terrible, how many innocent people will be kill by the wrong doing of our men in uniform, they are all criminals in uniform with license to kill. 
You are right,but U.S police force are trained for killing as fast as possible at least that what i was always
seeing when some nasty shit happened on some videos.
Just look for some,you will be shocked about U.S police brutality to innocent citizens.

Cool
Activity: 574
this is not normal you see in this video, the main task of a cops is to protect and serve the community, not like that, I think in the long process of police training there's a psychological attack to the brain of many policemen in US, or may be in other countries , I know that this is not a racism issue because there is a black and white policemen but the reaction of cops to issue is terrible, how many innocent people will be kill by the wrong doing of our men in uniform, they are all criminals in uniform with license to kill. 
You are right,but U.S police force are trained for killing as fast as possible at least that what i was always
seeing when some nasty shit happened on some videos.
Just look for some,you will be shocked about U.S police brutality to innocent citizens.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003
https://cryptodatabase.net
The best part of this news story is when the police strapped a bomb onto a robot and blew that black fuck to hell. Need to do that to all BLM members who call on whites like myself to be killed by blacks.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
america is a sick society and getting sicker. where i'm at a traffic stop means you might get your documents sneered at. over there everyone involved is instantly on an edge that could spill over any moment. i can't see a way out of it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
You have got to admit though, even with peaceful protest, the cops are usually the instigators, goes way back as far as I can remember american history in my lifetime.
So this is what was happening in dallas last night. None of the news from where i am report this incident.
If I haven't come here I wouldn't know about it probably until the late nightly news.
This was bound to happen since that police shooting of a black man in his own damn car was taped live and streaming. 5 cops with guns against 1 man, 1 woman & their kid in the back seat was out numbering them?
Pages:
Jump to: