Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 US Cops killed on a riot, 2 protesters arrested? - page 2. (Read 1884 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
Or maybe you just think that because the media usually only reports white people getting arrested if they're celebrities and getting a verbal slap on the wrist, regardless of how serious their crime might have been.  Or maybe it happens more often because some police are going out of their way to target and actively discriminate against other ethnicities, which raises tensions unnecessarily.  There's a notable disparity based on skin colour when there shouldn't be.
i like how you say other ethnicities when we all know its just blacks. i don't see the police poking around in chinese and korean neighbourhoods for no reason. blacks commit a disproportionately high # of crimes therefore the police investigate them more and the media reports on it more.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
You have got to admit though, even with peaceful protest, the cops are usually the instigators, goes way back as far as I can remember american history in my lifetime.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
There is literally no depth you won't sink to, is there?  This is precisely the kind of blatant stereotyping that causes a small number of police to stupidly tar everyone with the same brush and shoot people when there was clearly no need.  It's disgusting people like you who are the problem.  You must have a sub 85 IQ if you genuinely think white people aren't capable of displaying exactly the same behaviour you just described. 
sure white people are capable of it, it just doesn't happen as often as with blacks because you dont get as many uppity retards

Or maybe you just think that because the media usually only reports white people getting arrested if they're celebrities and getting a verbal slap on the wrist, regardless of how serious their crime might have been.  Or maybe it happens more often because some police are going out of their way to target and actively discriminate against other ethnicities, which raises tensions unnecessarily.  There's a notable disparity based on skin colour when there shouldn't be.
legendary
There is literally no depth you won't sink to, is there?  This is precisely the kind of blatant stereotyping that causes a small number of police to stupidly tar everyone with the same brush and shoot people when there was clearly no need.  It's disgusting people like you who are the problem.  You must have a sub 85 IQ if you genuinely think white people aren't capable of displaying exactly the same behaviour you just described. 
sure white people are capable of it, it just doesn't happen as often as with blacks because you dont get as many uppity retards, and when cops do shoot white folks the response from other white folks isn't to burn things down and go on killing sprees
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
5 police officers murdered by a black man and no one is outraged, not even that pathetic bumpkin weakling Obama. none of these officers gunned down black people in cold blood and yet some black thug gunned them down anyway.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 671
Really unfair to see how your skin's complexion can have a bad judgement about it. I hope racism is dead. RIP to the men who died with violence about racism.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
The whole sorry mess seems farcical in a way:

Misdirected anger results in unrelated parties wrongly paying the ultimate price for actions of those they simply share a line of work with.
A nation of gun fetishists can't seem to grasp that increasing the availability of firearms won't reduce the number of gun related deaths. 
No effective action will be taken to prevent future incidents because the response to this type of event is always exactly the same.

i suppose they could stop doing the things that lead to their deaths such as waving knives and guns around, trying to escape when caught in the act, resisting arrest and generally being obnoxious and refusing to comply with reasonable requests from police officers.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Against the recent racist attack by the cops of USA has created a big issue over the entire nation. Upon this several protest's were broken over the nation. In a protest 5 Cops were shot dead by 2 protesters.
I heard that there was 4 suspects who were shooting to police officers.
I heard also that one was shot to death,and the rest of them got arrested already.
I doubt we will have more important info about this shootout
legendary
And how do you do when cops are assermented which means that whatever they say in the sight of law it's always the truth, even if evidences prove the contrary?
i suppose they could stop doing the things that lead to their deaths such as waving knives and guns around, trying to escape when caught in the act, resisting arrest and generally being obnoxious and refusing to comply with reasonable requests from police officers. or they could elect ever more left wing democrats who will put pressure on the police to let blacks get away with their bad behaviour. or pack the fuck up and go back to africa if they don't like how things are. this is all beside the point. whatever miscarriages may or may not have occurred don't justify black terrorism except in the minds of the sub 85 iq blacks themselves.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
Against the recent racist attack by the cops of USA has created a big issue over the entire nation. Upon this several protest's were broken over the nation. In a protest 5 Cops were shot dead by 2 protesters.

I have to share a few thoughts about it.
First, I'm really sad about this tragic event, even I'm not American and don't live in America.
It becomes world level event.
Second, I can't understand why is so many incidents between American cops and black community.
There are big black communities in many other countries in the world but we never heard about such tragic incidents.
After all, from Martin Luther King's time already passed over 50 years and USa got first black President.
So,why this racial issue is still unresolved today in America?
Can somebody explain it to me?

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
Yeah, how dare they consider it's not normal for a cop to shoot 11 bullets in a kid because he seemed angry Roll Eyes

It would be known if there was any kind of problem with cops violence in USA...
your opinion and the opinions of blacks with their sub 85 iqs on how the police do their jobs have no bearing on the matter at hand. there are judges, juries and politicians for that

openly calling for police to be murdered, which blm does, and then carrying out the threats, which blm also does, clearly fits the definition of terrorism in that they are using intimidation and violence to achieve political goals.

And how do you do when cops are assermented which means that whatever they say in the sight of law it's always the truth, even if evidences prove the contrary?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
American police must be up their with some of the worst police in the world. They sure aren't very good at protecting their citizens but that doesnt really give anyone the right to indiscriminately target white police. These guys that got shot could have been genuinely nice guys trying to make a change. just because there are some bad police i dont think all of them should be classed as ass holes. the question has to be asked as well, who trains american police to act the way they do? why are they mostly all so arrogant ?
legendary
Yeah, how dare they consider it's not normal for a cop to shoot 11 bullets in a kid because he seemed angry Roll Eyes

your opinion and the opinions of blacks with their sub 85 iqs on how the police do their jobs have no bearing on the matter at hand. there are judges, juries and politicians for that

openly calling for police to be murdered, which blm does, and then carrying out the threats, which blm also does, clearly fits the definition of terrorism in that they are using intimidation and violence to achieve political goals.

The most terrifying thing is that they sometimes shoot like 10 or 20 times in someone... I mean a cop is not here to kill but to protect, there are better ways to take down a suspect than shooting him 22 times xD
all law enforcement and military in every country on earth are trained to shoot to kill. shooting to wound only exists in the movies.
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
Against the recent racist attack by the cops
Racist attack? Or a cop doing his job?

Do you want to know what is racist? Some black guys shooting cops because they are white! Keep on blaming cops for criminals who get shot, like all media do.

What? Didn't you watch the video above? Are you trying to say that a cop's job is to shoot people for no reason at traffic stops?

Cool

The most terrifying thing is that they sometimes shoot like 10 or 20 times in someone... I mean a cop is not here to kill but to protect, there are better ways to take down a suspect than shooting him 22 times xD

Do you want to know what is racist? Some black guys shooting cops because they are white! Keep on blaming cops for criminals who get shot, like all media do.

Criminals who get shot?
Are you even aware of the fact that there are dozens of cases where cops were proven shooting at people without any reasonnable reason?
And whatever, do you think it's normal that a trained policeman shoot more than 20 TIMES at someone?? Do you think it's the way things should happen??
You are right sir.
Im not living in U.S but i have seen a really big amount of videos where a cop in U.S were shooting to unarmed,probably innocent citizen.
I dont know why does it happens,they are over-reacting usually.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

What? Didn't you watch the video above? Are you trying to say that a cop's job is to shoot people for no reason at traffic stops?

Cool

Criminals who get shot?
Are you even aware of the fact that there are dozens of cases where cops were proven shooting at people without any reasonnable reason?
And whatever, do you think it's normal that a trained policeman shoot more than 20 TIMES at someone?? Do you think it's the way things should happen??

time for blm to be declared a terrorist organisation and wiped out. these cockroaches are no different to isis.

Pages:
Jump to: