Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining - page 20. (Read 3346 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I strongly agree to seek income at Bounty0x where there are enough projects to do to produce crypto there are many choices of work to choose from that you are capable of
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Why not put these 5 ways on the forum? If you promote your blog / article then duplicate it on the forum. I'm not interested in clicking on unfamiliar links at all. This is for you to note.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Oh,if the 18 year was without problems would call,and now straight loss,as the Distribution AIDROPS no longer works,the bounty is no longer generally gives the public revenues,and the projects cease the placing on the stages of the ISO,and now through the exchanges begin to collect money,Referral system,many are already trying not to be carried out on it,tired of it, and so on.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
until now i earn crypto from bounty and airdrop,i think this is easy way to earn but we must choose the good bounty if not we just waste our time
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Great article thanks for sharing it on here.

I take part in as many airdrops as possible, I find that the more you do, one will come good. You will never become a millionaire from it, but it's very easy money to earn without actually doing much at all.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
The article is good, but actually there are only two ways to earn crypto without investment - participation in Bounty campaigns and in Airdrops.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Nice article thanks for sharing the content.

I have signed up the blogging platform, it's very nice looking and I've already started earning, thanks for the tip. I think this platform will be the Steemit 2.0 and will take off in a few months.
Activity: 703
Merit: 250
Just take part in bounty programmes and collect your own starting capital. There are still few awesome projects that are holding a bounty programme, where you can take part and earn your tokens to exchange them in ETH or BTC in the future.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Is anyone not pointing out that OP has used the platform for over a month,,, and he has only earned $10 in those bounty tokens? Which by the way cannot be easily sold, you will most likely if lucky find someone to buy them at $8. I live in a country where the pay is not so good, but I could work a normal job and earn that amount in half a day (just several hours).

Which brings me to the suggestion: how about, just work normally, do a good job and use your money to buy crypto?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
In my opinion, trading and participating in bounties are the best way to earn crypto. If the project is successful then you can earn a decent amount of money by selling tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Since i am newbie here in crypto i have only two ways of earning crypto without investing or mining which is by participating bounties and airdrop, it is really worth it by joining them it gives more profit but sometimes there is no profit because most of them are scam.
You have to look for good project that will bring you good profits,it's hard nowadays to find good bounty and airdrop that will provide generating profits,there's lots of scam project around and it will be a waste of time if you will not be careful to participate.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Blogging is in bounty section. Work for crypto also can be count as a bounty or like a job instead fiat you get paid as crypto.
Yes working in a cryptocurrency company is the best way to earn crypto. There are so many job positions in crypto space that will help you earn in crypto, and the most popular in them is community manager or moderator in a telegram/discord groups.
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
I believe that such methods of earning crypto without investment like bounty and airdrops is a very good opportunity to involve in crypto world for everyone. But without investment doesn't mean free. You have to spend your time and effort to get some tokens.You have to find and learn project to understand if it give you profit. And it not easy at all. But if you interesting in crypto and don't have money for investment you should try bounty.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
Since i am newbie here in crypto i have only two ways of earning crypto without investing or mining which is by participating bounties and airdrop, it is really worth it by joining them it gives more profit but sometimes there is no profit because most of them are scam.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
To make reliable source of income in crypto space you have to invest money into miming rigs or master node or just buy tokens and coins but the source of income with no invest depends entirely on luck e.g airdrops and promoting projects 'bounties' which won't give you stable income and most times you I'll end up with nothing
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
I saw many tries that kind of publish, nothing happened  and went badly down even Steemit couldn't stand on how those kind of platforms can grow up? No way!
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
This post have been created many times on this forum already ,there are only two ways that requires no money to start earning and that's airdrops and bounties excluding trading which still requires money
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
There are ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing or mining which makes it easier for people in this industry. Some of these ways are trading, joining bounties, airdrop campaign and writing blogs.
There are actually many other ways besides that, you just read a little, and you don't explore. I do PTC business, buy a high rank to get high rewards, play advertising on blogs, and so forth. just explore and read many articles in google
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
Now technology has gone very far. Therefore, they are allowed to do what you are comfortable and comfortable with at any time and from any gadget. Therefore, I believe that everyone can now choose for themselves any method of income that suits him.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
There are lots of ways to earn crypto without investment, but you must have expertise for that. look at the site doesn't seem to be a new thing for me so I will just look at it, the current situation is better for my to investment.
Pages:
Jump to: