Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Ways to Earn Crypto without investing or mining - page 17. (Read 3346 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 2
Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Look forward to your responses!

Great article, thanks for sharing.

I think as the crypto system evolves there will be more and more ways to earn crypto and I think bounties will die.

Also I've already managed to earn over 2,000 Bounty tokens and 2,700 HYDRO tokens though Publish0x, so good shoutout.

I would recommend this platform to anyone who writes about anything or who wants to earn crypto without investing or mining. it's a great starting place for anyone or if you are a blogger.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
I only know 2 ways to earn crypto without investing or mining, you can do a bounty campaign to earn crypto for free, but you need to do their task and the second one is airdrop but most of airdrops are scam.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello Community,

I found this article that shows 5 ways to earn crypto, I think it's a great article and a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get hold of a small amount of crypto without investing or mining. What do you think about the article and the ways to earn? If you could rank them, what is the order? Are there any other ways to earn crypto that are not listed in the article?

Also I would check out the platform the article is written on, its a new blogging platform where you earn crypto for writing articles and tipping articles (all free). I have been using it for a month and I've made over 10 dollars in Bounty0x tokens and I've not been that active.

https://www.publish0x.com/crypto-101/5-ways-to-earn-crypto-without-investing-or-mining-xozwx?a=GELe3POa69

Nice article, thanks for sharing.

In regards to your questions :-

1. Bounties
2. Crowdholding - (Been a huge fan)
3. Steemit / blogging - Will check out the other one
4. Airdrops - Just too little
5. Work for it - I don't have time, as I work full time and a parent.

I have heard that a lot of people are doing the BAT thing, but I think you pretty much nailed it with the article.
I guess the BAT thing is about the concern to use the brave browser in order to maximize your browsing activity while earning BAT tokens? I've joined it through referral and it was very hard as they need 30 days or 1 month to confirm that the referral is really using the browser.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
There are so many ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing and mining, such join signature campaign, join bounties, social media campaigns, become a translator, make your own service about design things, trading, gambling and many else. Once you got money from there, you can continue to investing or mining.
Very good suggestions and strategies from you. It is in fact true, if you do not have money and want to get crypto, of course one way is to participate in the bounty & airdrop program. That's what I often do now. Because I don't have any money to invest in mining.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
There are so many ways to earn cryptocurrency without investing and mining, such join signature campaign, join bounties, social media campaigns, become a translator, make your own service about design things, trading, gambling and many else. Once you got money from there, you can continue to investing or mining.
Activity: 415
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
One of the main ways to earn a cryptocurrency without investments and mining is to participate in the Bounty - companies and airdrop. Promoted personal blog on YouTube, if you have one, can also bring you a good income.
It’s very difficult to get a live audience on YouTube, but the people who created the channels a year ago, now have very good profits advertising new projects
it is very difficult to make money in any way, so it is not easy to make money.
many ways if we can do it and if we want to manage it.
to get money, we need knowledge and experience to make it easier for us to run it so we have good opportunities.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Hello Community,

In past bounties, you can write many articles in Medium and get crypto later.
But now is different. Participating in multiple campaigns won't guarantee you will get a good amount of crypto.
Without investing or mining, you can earn crypto by doing bounty campaign, but it is not too profitable anymore now.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
One of the main ways to earn a cryptocurrency without investments and mining is to participate in the Bounty - companies and airdrop. Promoted personal blog on YouTube, if you have one, can also bring you a good income.
It’s very difficult to get a live audience on YouTube, but the people who created the channels a year ago, now have very good profits advertising new projects
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
The fact is that you need to create your personal one, I bet, I Where all your works will be presented, If you can really create high-quality content or offer high-quality translation services.  Lately, I have observed that such services are still good to do, Compared to other types of Bounty companies.
I do not see any difference.  Anyway, all participants in the Bounty company are paid remuneration in tokens.  By regardless of blogger, signature campaign or translator.  As a result, the most important thing is how valuable the tokens on exchanges are.  You can get a reward, but it will be equal to zero.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
The fact is that you need to create your personal one, I bet, I Where all your works will be presented, If you can really create high-quality content or offer high-quality translation services.  Lately, I have observed that such services are still good to do, Compared to other types of Bounty companies.
Activity: 434
Activity: 420
Hello Community,

This is really a useful website for everyone who is interested in crypto. We can discuss and find useful advice from experts. I have been watching this web for a month and read a lot of useful things. I think we need a lot of great ideas like this website to make crypto more developed
Activity: 491
Mining profits are decreased and old mining equipment owners are selling their graphics card for a cheap price. If experienced miners decided to sell their mining set then there is no need to think about this earning method. Bounty payments are better than losing time with airdrops. There are other mentioned ways to earn small.

I agree.  Mine is no longer fashionable and not very profitable.  Because expensive equipment and very expensive electricity.  Much cheaper to trade.  But unfortunately not everyone can do it.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello Community,

I earn crypto through bounties mostly. It's a great starting place and you don't need to put any cash down for it.

Also I've been using the blogging system that you wrote the article on now for a month and I have recommended it everyone I know who wants to earn some crypto without taking part in bounties or spending money. I love the system because:

- They have multiple tokens to earn, I have already earned more than I have in months of using Steemit simply by liking articles and writing content.

- If they keep adding more tokens to the platform you will be able to earn more and more, so far they have two tokens that are already listed on numerous exchanges and are listed on CoinMarketCap. The project is very new and they already ahem two tokens that are valuable.

- They don't have to focus on the token price etc and can just focus on the platform and growing the user base and also making it better and better

- Easy to use, cleaner and better than steemit.

Yes it's a little different to Steemit, because they have their own blockchain and token, but this platform has taken what people want from Steemit and tweaked it allowing you to earn more. I would recommend this platform to anyone.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Mining profits are decreased and old mining equipment owners are selling their graphics card for a cheap price. If experienced miners decided to sell their mining set then there is no need to think about this earning method. Bounty payments are better than losing time with airdrops. There are other mentioned ways to earn small.
Activity: 154
One of the best way earn in crypto without investing or mining is participating in a bounty campaign and promoting the projects or ICOs in which you will be given a reward of tokens or coins depends on the stakes that you will get on the said bounty campaign. When you project or ICO was successful to reach the hard fork you will be able to rewarded a token in which you can exchange or trade with other token or coins, but for now its very risky because way back 2018 many projects and ICOs became successful but the bounty manager did not paid the people who participate the bounty campaign. The second way you can do to earn in crypto is trading, in trading you can make money and profit by trading some coins you get from the bounty campaign so that you will get the profit that you've working for almost 4 months. For you now where do you start trading? Me I'm trading in darb finance because here I've deposit and withdraw coins and cash because of the good platform and also this platform performs a good and successful trading to other people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
Current Bounty projects cannot help you earn money! Those items are fortunate enough to only cost your computer daily! If you want to make money, you have to choose the right investment plan!
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
I do not know. What to get new players in this market:? I think only frustration. I will spend enough time to understand. Now it is almost impossible to get crypto from hunting.
Activity: 223
Merit: 111
My favorite thing to di is buy proof of stake coins because you make a decent amount of change with very little effort.  Recently I invested in this coin called rebl that recently did their token swap.  Its a real community project with lots of developers, thats why I'm excited about it.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
Good article, it covers most of the available ways to get free crypto.

The best of them are bounties IMHO, and I hope the golden days of bounties will be back someday...
Pages:
Jump to: