Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 23. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
October 09, 2018, 05:57:48 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

In fact the most important 2 things your questions are also hidden! More acceptance and price increase (mean volume increase). If the two of them happen, the next period will be very good. I don't think it'il last five years.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 05:51:37 AM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

As cryptos are highly volatile, we cannot make a solid prediction. Even then, we can assure that 5 years from today, bitcoins will have higher acceptance world-wide. The worth of cryptos, especially bitcoins, and the number of projects based on blockchain technology will increase enormously. Regulations on cryptos might get tighter but there will surely be higher acceptance of bitcoins. Society, in general, will prosper by blockchain's implementation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
October 09, 2018, 04:41:15 AM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

Well, I dont think so . It's is like end of the world , We all dont know when it happen and what happen on that day , We must wait and see but i hope it has a higher value 5 years from now.So that, many of us benifits on it specially for those bitcoin strong holder 😊😊.
Activity: 512
Merit: 33
The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution
October 08, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?
Pages:
Jump to: