Pages:
Author

Topic: 5 Years From Now in Crypto? - page 14. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 05:49:31 AM
Probably the same, but I hope that more people are already using cryptocurrency in 5 years. I'm not sure about mass adoption of cryptos by then because 5 years still seem way too soon, but who knows. Regulation? Probably still not happening, but the higher value? This is more than likely, I think.
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
October 14, 2018, 04:19:06 AM
Using the growth rate of the last five years of bitcoin, I will agree that a bitcoin of 2023 will be much secure, stable market price. This means that the issue with volatility must have been taken care of. And from its today's level of generic acceptance, in the next 5 years bitcoin might have more supporting bodies and merged with a lot of industries. It will not be able to replace the banking systems, but its innovation will be an eye opener for the banking industry and finance at large.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 13, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
In 5 years I see AML BitCoin at the top of the crypto market. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
October 14, 2018, 01:39:58 AM
I'm a person who's always optimistic and also believes in the law of 'supply and demand' which says that every supply which's limited can trigger price growth. On that basis, I think that the price of bitcoin will definitely be higher in value than price which we see now.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 14, 2018, 01:24:43 AM
The next five years is a strong development time for Bitcoin and altcoin! By this time, most of the new altcoin in the early stages of shaping and development!

Do expect a lot of stability in the coming years and market demand and price to be risen like huge and also many countries to start supporting the crypto currencies and make it legal in their country. Many organizations are already testing and how they can implement blockchain in their business.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 447
October 14, 2018, 01:17:34 AM
2019 things will change and subsequent years will be the success of Cryptocurrency. Many things can happen, but I have only good ideas about it, and there is no reason for it to fail in this war.

I am also looking forward to the coming of that year because this year on crypto market prices are right down drastically. I think the development of market prices in years 2019 will increase because there may be several factors that make the market price rise high.
well, lately I'm not very excited about developments, but still I hope that bitcoin will be a very good thing in the future. maybe the development of bitcoin which currently has many obstacles will make the price stronger for the next 5 years.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 14, 2018, 01:07:34 AM
2019 things will change and subsequent years will be the success of Cryptocurrency. Many things can happen, but I have only good ideas about it, and there is no reason for it to fail in this war.

I am also looking forward to the coming of that year because this year on crypto market prices are right down drastically. I think the development of market prices in years 2019 will increase because there may be several factors that make the market price rise high.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
October 14, 2018, 12:37:58 AM
if crypto immediately get clear regulations from the government, crypto will really be the main payment method for online and offline transactions, remembering using crypto is very easy. and if that happens, the increasing number of crypto users will also have an effect on crypto prices which will also rise.
copper member
Activity: 434
October 14, 2018, 12:25:22 AM
As we all know, crypto has become very unstable. Therefore nothing can be said about it. But the way we are all seeing today, the number of people who likes bitcoin is increasing day by day,and this is the reason that in the next 5 years, Bitcoin will have high acceptance across the world. But the regulation on crypto can be difficult. if  more acceptance and value increase are actually is possible. So the coming time  will be great.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 11:53:37 PM
According to big analyst and financial adviser, crypto market is going to become a big sea for investing the financial structure which will give the huge benefit for investor and will grow thousand time from this level. But in the starting no body can not say hundred percent right and only assume the future aspects of that field.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
bitcoin halving process is possible in 2020 and 2024, at least in the range of 2021 and 2025 there will always be a big jump in the price of bitcoin and especially the entire altcoin.

maybe even 6 years later we can see the regulation of bitcoin with a more stable and familiar price level in the eyes of the government. many countries will legalize it like Japan. they will consider bitcoin more than just a commodity asset and apply to public payments even though it's only in the online category.
Activity: 672
October 13, 2018, 05:36:49 PM
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
October 13, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
What would be your thoughts and prediction to what will happen in 5 years from now in Crypto?

Do you see higher values?

Do you see less projects?

Do you see a merger of many projects?

Tighter Regulation?

More acceptance?

Society in general?

As I see, crypto currency nowadays has been controversial it is regulated by some boards to analyze and study how it grow as big as it is  now. It think in the future  there's a chance of legalizing it but it will need quite some time for the others to accept and understand how it goes and what it is for   
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
October 13, 2018, 05:00:18 PM
No one has been able to predict cryptocurrency in the next 5 years. It is very likely that it will be more popular, but for prices or projects I think it will continue to grow. Thank you.
Activity: 476
October 13, 2018, 01:54:02 PM
well, I think the development of bitcoin is endless. More people will see the chance of bitcoin and they take part in it, which make a vivid market .

Maybe not endless but in 5-10 years, Bitcoin will surely have more influence on all of us than now. I believe that the demand for BTC will sufficiently grow, and it will cost much more.
Activity: 434
October 13, 2018, 01:40:54 PM
I still believe in the prospects of bitcoin, because there should be a lot of positive changes in 5 years. The most important thing now is as much loyalty as possible from the authorities of different countries. And also, I hope that the trust in bitkin will grow even more.
Activity: 490
October 13, 2018, 01:35:29 PM
Over time, everything develops faster, this is our 21st century. Therefore, I see even more acceptance of bitcoin by different countries, even more opportunities for its use as a currency and even greater price growth.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
October 13, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
Five years from now is a long time. No one can surely says what will occur in crypto markets. But we can expect higher values in market cap and individual coin prices also. More countries will accept Bitcoin and regualtion will impose on traders.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
October 13, 2018, 07:07:40 AM
This is what I think will happen in 5 years

-Bitcoin will be over 200k, the 6k bitcoin price of today will seem extremely cheap

-Worldwide adoption, crypto will be accepted at almost every store

-New Scaling technology, I'm not sure how it would work but right now this is the biggest crypto issue

--Bitcointalk will become one of the most visited websites in the world
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
bithostcoin.io
October 13, 2018, 06:50:27 AM
For me 5 years from now more crypto will be gone but new will come and some of the crypto will be on top soon and the top crypto now some of it will go down because some new is better from them. I think more countries will ban bitcoin or some countries will accept crypto no one can predict what will happen in the future but we are all hoping a good news and updates in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: