Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠 - page 2. (Read 4770 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 255
Bear market is a bad time for any ICO to rise a fund. But Xmoneta already reach a soft cap. Do you planned to extend ICO time?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Sounds fishy.

Do you mind to explain further about which part that you see as fishy? Together with the dev team here, maybe we can break it down om which accusation is correct and which one is a mere negative thoughts

Ok, let's go.
Xmoneta is the world's first decentralized Encrypted Messenger
Tox, TorChat, I2P messenger, Bitmessage,...?

~snip~

Regarding this one, at least according to my very personal opinion, is a matter of marketing words. Every entity want to claim as the first, because it looks good. No company would advertise as "we are the third in the world"  It'll be unfortunate amd quite foolish if someone mistook and treat them as a literal word.

With Xmoneta we started early and announced it before. After just a couple of weeks also the Telegram announced that they are adopting the blockchain. The question who was first might be quite ambiguous.  Jet we try to differ in any aspect and provide the tools that will match our customer needs.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole
Sounds fishy.

Do you mind to explain further about which part that you see as fishy? Together with the dev team here, maybe we can break it down om which accusation is correct and which one is a mere negative thoughts

Ok, let's go.

~snip~

Regarding this one, at least according to my very personal opinion, is a matter of marketing words. Every entity want to claim as the first, because it looks good. No company would advertise as "we are the third in the world"  It'll be unfortunate amd quite foolish if someone mistook and treat them as a literal word.
Sounds fishy.

Ok, let's go.

With Xmoneta, you can create deposits on the blockchain, transfer cryptocurrencies and money to each other on the VISA/MasterCard and/or the
crypto-wallets.
Xmoneta Token(XMN) is a decentralized cryptocurrency for any kind of transactions between the members of the community. Issued tokens are associated with the messenger supported VISA/MasterCard, so users can pay with cryptocurrency using virtual and plastic cards.
— red flag if not proven that there are any agreements with card issuers.

#### Step 3 – API: Core of the platform, our API system will have all necessary business logics and will operates with data provided from users, as also data for users.
#### Database: We will store information about customers in our database. All the private information will be encrypted.
#### Integrations: Our platform will integrate multiple functions and possibilities into one single platform aligned with the Ethereum blockchain.
#### Blockchain: After API system operates with the provided data from the end user, our system will communicate with blockchain API to store necessary information in there.
So, the central server will be being used. So where's the promised decentralization?

To stimulate investors to participate in our project and make their experience maximum enjoyable, we organize different lotteries.
Right now, we are giving away five brand new iPhone X models to our new community. Three iPhones X are going to be distributed to the TOP 3 affiliates, and two are going to be randomly assigned to two affiliates in the TOP 50.
SERIOUSLY?

Milestone is 500 ETH. When collected, we will start the development of the Xmoneta messenger's Minimal Viability Product (MVP).
So they do have the money to run ICO, but they don't have money to develop an app?

We have made the landing page and assembled the team of professional mobile developers to work further.
Honestly, I look at the landing, and I become very sad panda. Whitepaper is killing me too. Are these guys from 2000s?

Hello! Thank you for your interest and critical questions. In Xmoneta timeline you can see that the bank and various integrations are further stages of development. Now the focus is on developing MVP and it also requires a lot of work, resources and testing. After that the next lean development stage is also decentralizing project in multiple ways.
Activity: 52
Sounds fishy.

Ok, let's go.

With Xmoneta, you can create deposits on the blockchain, transfer cryptocurrencies and money to each other on the VISA/MasterCard and/or the
crypto-wallets.
Xmoneta Token(XMN) is a decentralized cryptocurrency for any kind of transactions between the members of the community. Issued tokens are associated with the messenger supported VISA/MasterCard, so users can pay with cryptocurrency using virtual and plastic cards.
— red flag if not proven that there are any agreements with card issuers.

#### Step 3 – API: Core of the platform, our API system will have all necessary business logics and will operates with data provided from users, as also data for users.
#### Database: We will store information about customers in our database. All the private information will be encrypted.
#### Integrations: Our platform will integrate multiple functions and possibilities into one single platform aligned with the Ethereum blockchain.
#### Blockchain: After API system operates with the provided data from the end user, our system will communicate with blockchain API to store necessary information in there.
So, the central server will be being used. So where's the promised decentralization?

To stimulate investors to participate in our project and make their experience maximum enjoyable, we organize different lotteries.
Right now, we are giving away five brand new iPhone X models to our new community. Three iPhones X are going to be distributed to the TOP 3 affiliates, and two are going to be randomly assigned to two affiliates in the TOP 50.
SERIOUSLY?

Milestone is 500 ETH. When collected, we will start the development of the Xmoneta messenger's Minimal Viability Product (MVP).
So they do have the money to run ICO, but they don't have money to develop an app?

We have made the landing page and assembled the team of professional mobile developers to work further.
Honestly, I look at the landing, and I become very sad panda. Whitepaper is killing me too. Are these guys from 2000s?
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1432
Yes, I'm an asshole
Sounds fishy.

Activity: 52
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

this is best of the best ICO and idea about blockchain messenger like WhatsApp or telegram but XMONETA.com is better idea and good team.. good luck !!!

Thank you for kind words and support  Wink

Some of XMONETA.com BLOCKCHAIN MESSENGER FEATURES :

https://i.imgur.com/DUWGEqP.jpg

It isn't too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency. Join this one of the most promising token in 2018. It is powered by Ethereum.

good luck team xmoneta

Thank you for kind words and support  Wink

Some of XMONETA.com BLOCKCHAIN MESSENGER FEATURES :

It isn't too late to make your fortune in cryptocurrency. Join this one of the most promising token in 2018. It is powered by Ethereum.

good luck team xmoneta
Xmoneta is the world’s first decentralized Encrypted Messenger for social and business communication.

Our goal is to bring dreams into reality. The main concept of Xmoneta is completely mobile lifestyle, free from any borders. We are the witnesses of the birth of the one new global community, replacing traditional financial and social institutes. We don’t want to be silent observers - we want to be creators. We want to spur the further development.

Revolution must go on!Join the new world with us!

Our goal is to create a user-friendly, comfortable and secure all in one platform for communication, earning, trading, advertising, and buying.We are those, who do the new step in Blockchain era, building the world’s first messenger bank for the cryptocurrency, as well as for traditional money.Our mission is to make both fiat and cryptocurrencies easy accessible for the vast majority of people, as well as create the multiple international connections all over the world.

#Xmoneta #ICO #XMN #Crowdfunding #TokenSale #blockchain #Bitcoin #Ethereum #Smartcontract #Messenger #Cryptocurrency #Fintech #Bank #Invest

XMONETA ALL IN ONE MESSENGER.

you can spend your cash with #xmoneta messenger, you can join the revolution now.

Soft cap reached already
Activity: 462
Merit: 103

you can spend your cash with #xmoneta messenger, you can join the revolution now.

Soft cap reached already
It is more convenient to monitor how much the project has collected money, and not how much it sold its tokens, the price of which can be different.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
looks like dancing projectnya an try to monitor the development first.
plus there is a bonus for the token holder "if the token holder does not withdraw his token for one year, he / she will receive + 10% bonus of the total number of tokens stored" I think this can attract investors.
The number of tokens in the system is limited to 1 million 000 000 XMN, so you can safely assume that this will lead to an increase in the rate of XMN.
Activity: 308
This mobile messenger for social and business communication, which allows you to communicate with friends, buy goods and services, using your wallet in the application, organize your business and use the application platform to sell your products and services.
Activity: 448

Soft cap reached already
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hey guys, good luck with XMONETA Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage
Congrats on reaching your soft cap!!
Forgive my ignorance, but there was a Moneta coin that was the first implementation of Zerocoin or something along these lines? Are the two connected in any way?

Regarding the question - there is no any connection with the Moneta nor with similar words. Xmoneta is Xmoneta. It's not a remake of any previous product. X means something unknown as a reference to the cryptocurrency.
hello, thanks all about support !!!

www.xmoneta.com will be the best CryptoMessenger !!!

Join us

Forgive my ignorance, but there was a Moneta coin that was the first implementation of Zerocoin or something along these lines? Are the two connected in any way?

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

plus there is a bonus for the token holder "if the token holder does not withdraw his token for one year, he / she will receive + 10% bonus of the total number of tokens stored" I think this can attract investors.

We want to provide the best terms and conditions for the Xmoneta investors. Especially for the HODLERS, who just want to keep the tokens and use them in the native platform transactions.
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: