Pages:
Author

Topic: 50 Dollars a Day! - page 14. (Read 6857 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
December 17, 2016, 01:46:59 AM
50$ a day is not hard to get. It depends on your bankroll.
I run a script on Bustabit.com which gives me about 0.04btc a day (30$) with bankroll of 0.7btc.

You can also follow my sports picks. You will earn in long term. Check my thread.
If you dont mind. Was that script really gives you a 4Msats daily? I mean without a missed? Everyday? coz i think its nearly impossible to have an everyday profit in gambling?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
December 17, 2016, 01:29:52 AM
Thank You everyone for all your suggestions, thoughts and ideas. I of course know it is gambling and this is not easy to accomplish on daily bases. I just wanted to see what steps people would take.

I want to leave a message for the ones which are saying such things as why gamble, go to work, invest etc....

Well, first thing is I do work and I do work very hard, but the idea is to stay at home and be with my family all day long and not waste 40 hours a week away from my house. If thats what you enjoy and what you call life then you do that but dont tell other people to do that thinking it is a good advice.

Second thing, I personally believe gambling is much safer and healthier investment than actually "investments". Ill give you 1 example.

• I have analysed one of the best teams in the league to win the next game so i will bet money on it.
  • 2 options - I win or there is a red card and or penalty, bad luck, bad day and I loose

• I have analysed one of the best companies to have a nice future so I put money in it
  • 2 options - I was right and get money or there will be economical situation just like in 2008 and I loose my money

So for me it is all the same...
One thing I could say and that is why I love Bitcoin. Bitcoin is 99% going to succeed, but 1% you never know Wink

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
December 17, 2016, 01:29:33 AM
If I wanted to make $50 a day, my strategy would be to start with a $3k - $5k bankroll. Make 1%-3% sized bets and not have more than 5%-7% of my starting bankroll in play at any one time.

I agree with this strategy and I use the same strategy when I bet on sports,most times it's only 1% of my bankroll but if I feel confident about a team I think will win then I may risk up to 3% of my bankroll but 95% of the time it's 1% for me. This should get your $50 a day OP but remember that some days there might be a loss.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 17, 2016, 01:17:24 AM
Master gamblers could get 50 dollars in a day with another 50 dollars bankroll and double it. I advertise you that it's not easy, there is high and lows, you need to manage your game well, change the strategies every time, increase, decrease the bet in the right moment.
There are a lot of methods and strategies, search on youtube, you will find good methods there. Good luck.
Its risky following others strategy since timing is not always in a good one i think you rather stay away and use your own one its hard to earn but if you know the drill and you master some profitable strategy that you have you can achieve and win your goal.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
December 17, 2016, 01:07:02 AM
Hello,
If you wanted to make 50 Dollars a day what betting strategy would you take?

i would shut down my router and go out of the house to get a job and earn real money which so it happens would be a lot more than 50 dollars a day with a simple job and then enjoy my income instead of risking my hard earned money on gambling in order to make something out of gambling which is a known way of losing money.
This is the best way and we should not think that playing gambling could able to give us stable income on daily basis.Having a work would be the best way of earning that money and besides using it on gambling is not really ideal,earning money isnt easy at all and we need really to work hard in able to gain it.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
December 17, 2016, 12:54:22 AM
Hello,

i would shut down my router and go out of the house to get a job and earn real money which so it happens would be a lot more than 50 dollars a day with a simple job and then enjoy my income instead of risking my hard earned money on gambling in order to make something out of gambling which is a known way of losing money.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
December 17, 2016, 12:40:30 AM
I think you can try parlay choose good team in parlay and bet small amount that can equal to $50 to win. since sports betting is easy to predict what team who will win i think you can get and reach that $50 in 1 day if you perfect almost 13 wins or depends how much parlay do you use..
Doing parlays daily is kinda hard if you think about it not all favorites always win. Chances of you hitting a 13 team parlay are at 0.0002% assuming the odds are all at 1.9.  You'd be better of doing straight bets than going parlays every single day.
Doing parlay on gambling might work or didnt work since results could be opposite on your expectations thats why we called it gambling. $50 would be possible though on playing gambling but it depends on how big is your bank roll and also on your betting style,i cant pinpoint on which strategy might work for you since people or gamblers using their own strategy that would work for them.
Activity: 303
Merit: 112
December 17, 2016, 12:20:31 AM
Master gamblers could get 50 dollars in a day with another 50 dollars bankroll and double it. I advertise you that it's not easy, there is high and lows, you need to manage your game well, change the strategies every time, increase, decrease the bet in the right moment.
There are a lot of methods and strategies, search on youtube, you will find good methods there. Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
December 17, 2016, 12:12:08 AM
I think you can try parlay choose good team in parlay and bet small amount that can equal to $50 to win. since sports betting is easy to predict what team who will win i think you can get and reach that $50 in 1 day if you perfect almost 13 wins or depends how much parlay do you use..
Doing parlays daily is kinda hard if you think about it not all favorites always win. Chances of you hitting a 13 team parlay are at 0.0002% assuming the odds are all at 1.9.  You'd be better of doing straight bets than going parlays every single day.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
December 16, 2016, 11:52:43 PM
You can get 50$ a day if you can afford big bankroll but take note the more money you aim the more you can lose. I know 50$ a day is possible or even 50$ up because as we can see in some gambling site some high roller are winning a lot but some lose a lot too. But this is only possible if you do have a large bankroll. but anyway i don't know any method but you should experiment it yourself , experience is the best teacher so goodluck.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
December 16, 2016, 11:44:11 PM
Get a job.

Fuck gambling.

Invest.

Hold.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
December 16, 2016, 11:42:08 PM
but if you got a really high bankroll you can try to play in dice games, set 90% win and bet with 500$ but you need to prepare more than 6000 $ and it is very risky
A strategy to achieve $50 in a day with more chances to earn is using a big bankroll, at least $500. So, you will need to make 10% of it.
Love both of your strategy, Mine is same with yours. OP, if you betting for a long run in dice game, you'll SURELY lose. The only way how to avoud that just betting in short run, YOLO $500 at 90% win chance, and see your luck. Of course there's still 10% you'll lose, because it's GAMBLING.

~snip~
Make a regular profit from gambling seems unreasonable. Maybe we can make 50 Dollars for couple of days but not everyday cause at one point we will get a very bad luck hence instead we gain 50 Dollars we can lose everything. No matter what bankroll we have and what method we use, someday bad luck will meet us and could ruin everything.
OP never asks shit like his plan to get $50 daily or what, he's just simply asks what's your strategy to make $50. From his question, we already know if he's just wanted to make $50.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
December 16, 2016, 10:51:45 PM
Hello,

Make a regular profit from gambling seems unreasonable. Maybe we can make 50 Dollars for couple of days but not everyday cause at one point we will get a very bad luck hence instead we gain 50 Dollars we can lose everything. No matter what bankroll we have and what method we use, someday bad luck will meet us and could ruin everything.
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
December 16, 2016, 10:44:36 PM
that will be a hardchoice but i would still preferred playing on a sports game because thats the easy gambling games that i've played because you can actually predict whos gonna win in sports betting as long as you have a knowledge about the sports bet game you're playing and have a luck ofcourse thats another thing when playing gambling it could help you to win .
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
December 16, 2016, 10:33:58 PM
Hello,

Definitely you can't have a daily income in gambling with that specific amount for a simple reason that you cannot win all the time. Your best chance to get that without risk is to be a gambling affiliate and you need to recruit high rollers to be able to give you that amount.

When you are gambling, big bankroll is necessary with that target and consider your target amount as 1% of your bankroll and that is how much you have to set up.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 16, 2016, 10:08:55 PM
Hello,

Sports betting is the only hope, but in reality one can't get such a earning consistently. Based upon our luck and strategies some days we lose and some days we win more. Better is to have huge backing amount and bet without fear of loss, you might gain good.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 16, 2016, 08:07:21 PM
well gambling in sport bet will be a good choice, but in order to earn 50$ a day you need to have a high bank roll, and the reason to choose sport bet is because you can analyze and do some prediction to increase your winning chance, but if you got a really high bankroll you can try to play in dice games, set 90% win and bet with 500$ but you need to prepare more than 6000 $ and it is very risky
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
December 16, 2016, 07:40:59 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2016, 07:29:32 PM
A strategy to achieve $50 in a day with more chances to earn is using a big bankroll, at least $500. So, you will need to make 10% of it. Be attention: I'm not saying it's 100% guaranteed to earn the $50 doing this, it's just an strategy to achieve it easier with more chances to don't crash your bankroll. Anyway, if you do it everyday, any day it can stop working and you will lose money...
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 16, 2016, 07:21:56 PM
even tho this isn't hard to get, there's no fixed income in gambling.
you could make 50$ today, lose 100 tomorrow, then you earn 500$ and so on.

second, i dont know why people keep trying to get these things for free...if someone have a good strategy to make money like that, i'm sure he won't be telling everyone here.
Pages:
Jump to: