Pages:
Author

Topic: +50% hash rate - Immersion cooling mining farm - page 5. (Read 3568 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 10
What is the temprature on chips ? Is it stable ?
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
I love this technology. Do you have solution for S17 ASICS right now? I am thinking to buy it
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Looked at the prices on the website, not cheap. Such amounts with the help of these ASICS will not pay off.

It will pay off if you use S17 as you will increase their hashrate in immersion cooling as well
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News
Coolant a hydrophobic inert silicone, kinematic viscosity of 5-200 mm

Not that I understand what that means.

as the website is in Russian, either use google chrome to translate or look at (57) in the document which is the Abstract:

http://www.fips.ru/cdfi/fips.dll/ru?ty=29&docid=181944&ki=PM states the liquid is hydrophobic inert silicone as a coolant liquid with a kinematic viscosity of 5-200 mm at a temperature of 25 ° C with the addition of antistatic additives

Grin

Wow, you are a great investigator, nevertheless, there were some right answers about coolant in comments downside the video. I will have to reward the first one who gave the right answer there. But thank you for participation.
Activity: 392
Merit: 159

as the website is in Russian, either use google chrome to translate or look at (57) in the document which is the Abstract:

http://www.fips.ru/cdfi/fips.dll/ru?ty=29&docid=181944&ki=PM states the liquid is hydrophobic inert silicone as a coolant liquid with a kinematic viscosity of 5-200 mm at a temperature of 25 ° C with the addition of antistatic additives

Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 2

Looked at the prices on the website, not cheap. Such amounts with the help of these ASICS will not pay off.

It is not a cheap thing of course, but it is suitable if you buy the newest and expensive ASICS S17 for instance and you are definitely interested to save them and to push your hashrate up. In this case, it will be quite effective.

how much will be the push for an S17 Device?

Contact @Sergey_Belov in telegram - he is an official representative of Beeminer. He can tell you exactly. As I know it should be something like + 30 - 40%.

Use #WHITECRYPTO PROMOCODE to have a discount  for installations.
legendary
Activity: 1451
Merit: 1014

It is not a cheap thing of course, but it is suitable if you buy the newest and expensive ASICS S17 for instance and you are definitely interested to save them and to push your hashrate up. In this case, it will be quite effective.

how much will be the push for an S17 Device?
brand new
The invention of course is good, no noise and cooling at altitude. But taking into account that ASIC loses its profitability quickly, it is simply not cost-effective

Nevertheless, the hashrate is also higher with this installation. But I agree with you - this solution mostly suits guys who have their mining farms in extremely hot conditions.

This installation is also good for some miners who don't have big place for mining. You can allocate ASICS in these installations with high frequency, you will use each square meter of your territory many times more effectively. 

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
brand new
Hello, guys

Take a look on this exclusive mining farm by Beeminer. This immersion cooling installation for mining level ups your hash rate in 1.5 times.

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7eza5FpIH0&t=4s

There are some more advantages: no pollution on ASICS, no noize, stable temprature.

I looked into this, there is significant risk because if you ever have a miner "meltdown" you're very likely to have a nice huge oil fire wherever your mine is.... try explaining that to an insurance company.

Also if you don't have a chilled water cooling loop as illustrated in this particular video you still have to run an air cooled heat exchanger to run the mine for extended periods, you don't necessarily need high cfm fans that make a lot of noise like a traditional miner but you would need fans with high static pressure to constantly blow air across the heat exchanger so there would still be fans...

If you're looking at costs vs profits, setting a chilled water loop with a heat exchanger will add significant costs to the mining setup and just "one night" where the cooling loop fails due to a pump failure could potentially result in a fire... very dangerous if not configured to shut down the mine in the event of a cooling pump failure.

Hello, I use this installation for mining personally, this liquid doesn't burn at all, not like mineral oir
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The invention of course is good, no noise and cooling at altitude. But taking into account that ASIC loses its profitability quickly, it is simply not cost-effective
I see you loved the joke about hangover  Smiley but it is another coolant!

I wonder,

Does this approach save electricity cost? and what about the other costs?

Yes, you save costs which miners typically lose for air conditioning (ventilation)
Activity: 81
It cant be ethanol since it didnt catch fire.
It cant be 3M Novec since you drink it.
It cant be distilled water since theres no evaporation.

What the Hell is it?

The oldest immersion cooling liquid - Mineral Oil.

Could be some amino acid solution? Cysteine, because it helps with hangover Cheesy
Very curious since the OP so nonchalantly took a lick Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
I will not argue, it looks very cool. But surely such a system is very expensive, and first of all it can be in demand in countries with very hot climates, in which it is difficult to provide the necessary cooling with standard equipment. Also + 50% to hashrate seems to me unrealistic, because modern chips do not have such a large potential for increasing the frequency, moreover, the growth of energy consumption with such overclocking will be non-linear and will make this mining equipment less energy efficient
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Hello, guys

Take a look on this exclusive mining farm by Beeminer. This immersion cooling installation for mining level ups your hash rate in 1.5 times.

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7eza5FpIH0&t=4s

There are some more advantages: no pollution on ASICS, no noize, stable temprature.

I looked into this, there is significant risk because if you ever have a miner "meltdown" you're very likely to have a nice huge oil fire wherever your mine is.... try explaining that to an insurance company.

Also if you don't have a chilled water cooling loop as illustrated in this particular video you still have to run an air cooled heat exchanger to run the mine for extended periods, you don't necessarily need high cfm fans that make a lot of noise like a traditional miner but you would need fans with high static pressure to constantly blow air across the heat exchanger so there would still be fans...

If you're looking at costs vs profits, setting a chilled water loop with a heat exchanger will add significant costs to the mining setup and just "one night" where the cooling loop fails due to a pump failure could potentially result in a fire... very dangerous if not configured to shut down the mine in the event of a cooling pump failure.

What the Hell is it?

yes, you are right it is not 3M Novec, Ethanol, Distilled water or even mineral oil
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

What the Hell is it?

Pages:
Jump to: