Pages:
Author

Topic: +50% hash rate - Immersion cooling mining farm - page 6. (Read 3569 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News
thats one of kind set up i have ever seen
it is so tidy and beautiful but not feasible for average home miner as it will cost too much
what are they using for the liquid coolant?

Hey, I made a new video describing a liquid - take a look! The one who will guess what is the liquid will be rewarded 0.2ETH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wY8hADcC94k&t=2s
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
it is expensive, it is better to make a noise reduction box for asic miner. and cheap and practical. all materials at hand in the hardware store.

true that
there are many asics in the video will make tons of sound while running in such a compact space
i guess for a large enough operation like this
its quite a perfect solution
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
it is expensive, it is better to make a noise reduction box for asic miner. and cheap and practical. all materials at hand in the hardware store.
looks like mineral oil

seriously how much will it cost for that much mineral oil?
is there no long term damage to the components with them submerged for 24 7 operation?
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Really awesome idea. I think this uses mineral oil? This is obviously not for your average decentralized home miner tho as from the looks of it alone the setup must cost quite a lot. I wonder what the vets on this board have to say about this.

Looking forward to seeing the math and profitability behind building an operation like this.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
it is so tidy and beautiful but not feasible for average home miner as it will cost too much

looks like mineral oil
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Coinstelegram - Blockchain & Altcoins News
Hello, guys

Take a look on this exclusive mining farm by Beeminer. This immersion cooling installation for mining level ups your hash rate in 1.5 times.

Here is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7eza5FpIH0&t=4s

There are some more advantages: no pollution on ASICS, no noize, stable temprature.
Pages:
Jump to: