Pages:
Author

Topic: $500 Amazon Giftcard for Btc - page 2. (Read 1006 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
March 25, 2015, 01:09:49 PM
You should ask your buyer to pay any incurred costs of his obscure payment method, just an idea. Would allow you to offer a rate that might actually be considered by traders here
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
March 25, 2015, 01:07:05 PM
You are essentially looking for the market rate which is pretty unusual to get even when a trusted member is selling any kind of gift card. As a brand new user I think you should be expecting to get no more then 80 to 85% of the value of any amazon gift card that you can sell

anything over 92% i might accept, it wont be such a big loss for me then
92% is probably unrealistic, even for a trusted member. Now that I think of it, even 85% is probably the upper range that someone who is well trusted would be able to get.

If someone wants an amazon gift card they can get a 100% guaranteed to be legit one from gyft for 97%

promoting something buddy? i am trying to make an exchange here. do you mind?

and saying that the website you pointed to sells legit amazon giftcards, do you mean mine is fake? i will let escrow check and decide that Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
March 25, 2015, 01:03:29 PM
You are essentially looking for the market rate which is pretty unusual to get even when a trusted member is selling any kind of gift card. As a brand new user I think you should be expecting to get no more then 80 to 85% of the value of any amazon gift card that you can sell

92% is probably unrealistic, even for a trusted member. Now that I think of it, even 85% is probably the upper range that someone who is well trusted would be able to get.

If someone wants an amazon gift card they can get a 100% guaranteed to be legit one from gyft for 97%
Scam / Scammer Hunter
March 25, 2015, 12:58:35 PM

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
March 25, 2015, 12:52:48 PM
Scam / Scammer Hunter
March 25, 2015, 12:35:21 PM
Okay, lets point on the obvious here, because stuff like this have no re-course action and the buyer is screwed on way or the other.

Plus your amount is not a small one, so your approach is pretty bold. Esp doing any form of giftcards in general.

How was this also purchased?

i sold my website : chancetowinsomething.com

the person agreed on 2 bitcoins. but he is not able to get bitcoins by creditcard. also, he works from 10 to 9 usa time which makes it very tough to go to the bank and buy bitcoins from localbitcoins. so he will be paying me with a $500 giftcard. my website is already in escrow on another forum.
once i check the giftcard and is able to buy my bitcoins, i let the escrow know the transaction was ok and he release the escrow there.

the buyer is genuine and i as a seller on the forum is genuine. nothing dodgy or scam based.

the buyer HERE send the escrow the 2bitcoins + fees.
i send the escrow the giftcard, he checks. confirms with the buyer. and exchange the goods.

i am not selling my giftcard because i will need to sell it to a lower price. i am just doing an exchange, i believe in bitcoins, so i do everything to collect as much as i can. one day bitcoins will be worth way more than what they are worth now. or else i will just lose, but part of the risk i want to take. there you go, all explained
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
March 25, 2015, 12:25:07 PM
Okay, lets point on the obvious here, because stuff like this have no re-course action and the buyer is screwed on way or the other.

Plus your amount is not a small one, so your approach is pretty bold. Esp doing any form of giftcards in general.

How was this also purchased?
Scam / Scammer Hunter
March 25, 2015, 12:07:25 PM
i will in a couple of hours be paid by a $500 amazon giftcard.
will be EXCHANGING it for 2 Bitcoins.

anyone willing to grab it.

contact a reputable escrow service and you pay the fees.
make sure not an escrow service which even once lost the item in escrow.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: