Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 27. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:33:24 PM
The most ideal approach to win huge with token is to purchase new discharge tokens at forkdelta or etherdelta. There was a great deal a high hazard low token cost underneath ico that still in red. You can get it rely upon what occur at their undertaking progress. I generally purchase token after icos on the grounds that the market are terrible. Most likely will drop low.
yeah, though having that much money to start with is pretty crazy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:31:52 PM
The most ideal approach to win huge with token is to purchase new discharge tokens at forkdelta or etherdelta. There was a great deal a high hazard low token cost underneath ico that still in red. You can get it rely upon what occur at their undertaking progress. I generally purchase token after icos on the grounds that the market are terrible. Most likely will drop low.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 01:28:04 PM
If you are looking for coins with great long term potential, I would suggest investing into Bitcoin, Ethereum.
If you more risky, you can try to take some altcoins from top-20.
Activity: 178
August 08, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
I'm trading and holding  NTY (Nexty).
I think it's a good. If you hold it for a long time.
It have good platform, zero fees and instant transfer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
August 08, 2018, 12:00:24 PM
When it comes in investing on altcoins one thing you need to know is the popularity of the coin you are going to invest especially if you are investing for a long-term, for me the best altcoin to invest is the ethereum, why? because when it comes to popularity ethereum is next to bitcoin in that, and also ethereum is widely use who knows someday ethereum will surpass bitcoin in value.
Activity: 38
August 08, 2018, 11:57:11 AM
I prefer WPP Energy an innovative Clean Energy Provider ! A company of Experts on Renewable Energy most of their projects are already adopted of various of countries who signed with their contract to ensure users to easily access electricity with less cost than todays existing technologies that also affects our surroundings ! I always keen with this kind of project so make sure to get it on your list !
I don't want to invest in that company because they sound like they're from the stock exchange.
Activity: 173
August 08, 2018, 11:54:06 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I will advise you to invest in the CARDANO & WAVES. It is a very stable and the potential cheapest coin. So you have to invest in these coins now.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 08, 2018, 08:46:28 AM
I prefer WPP Energy an innovative Clean Energy Provider ! A company of Experts on Renewable Energy most of their projects are already adopted of various of countries who signed with their contract to ensure users to easily access electricity with less cost than todays existing technologies that also affects our surroundings ! I always keen with this kind of project so make sure to get it on your list !
Activity: 378
August 08, 2018, 08:27:50 AM
500$ isn't so much but for beginning it's enough. I can recomend to buy alts with small cap. If you but top 5 alt you won't become a millionare. But small alt can do x10-x100. Isn't good? But also it's too risky.
Activity: 171
August 08, 2018, 07:06:34 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
Now you can invest in any coin.  Today the situation on the market is very poor and the price of coins is very low.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
The best way of investing such amount of money will be dividing into different coins. Since you are doing a long term holding, it will bring you a profit anyway, and so it would be more safier, I recommend you to choose stable, proven coins. Some small amount you can invest into small alts just for gamble.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 06, 2018, 01:53:41 PM
You should not only invest all your money in one project. It should be divided into several projects .
On the one hand, this is correct, and on the other hand, this is not always the best option. Because today the market is falling and successful projects less and less. Scammers still remain. It is better to take ready-made projects that are successful for a long time.
Activity: 82
August 06, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
You should not only invest all your money in one project. It should be divided into several projects .
copper member
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 01:41:05 PM
It really depends on how much risk are you willing to take. In one case ETH, NEO, and EOS best choice for investment for a long-term in my opinion.  Even you want to take some risk then go for some ICO also with 100$ also good in the starting.
Activity: 266
August 06, 2018, 01:36:05 PM
I think that 500 dollars for investing for the first time will in principle be enough and I would in your place share all the assets for several tokens and coins..
I think 500 dollars for investing for the first time will be too much.Usually everyone loses the first deposit and in my opinion 100 dollars will be enough for loss
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 01:10:22 PM
I think that 500 dollars for investing for the first time will in principle be enough and I would in your place share all the assets for several tokens and coins..
Activity: 71
August 06, 2018, 12:25:20 PM
You can buy 500 dollars FXT to hold them for long periods of time. Right now FXT is growing day by day and prices are very cheap. Buy it now to own FXT and get a profit in the future
Activity: 80
August 06, 2018, 12:20:03 PM
If you want longterm investment and dont want to risk too much i would reccomend to invest in Litecoin. If you want to make at least x50 or even x100 you d better choose some uknown coins.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
August 06, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
This days are best for buyers. Because now altcoins prices are lowest and we can get lot of coins using small capital money. I recommended following coins to buy right now.
1. Trx
2. Amlt
3. Neo
4. Iost

And find best top 100 coins on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 134
August 06, 2018, 12:12:19 PM
500 dollars is not a lot. I suggest you buy a lot of altcoin instead of BTC. If the bull market comes, the increase of altcoin will be much greater than that of BTC.

Pages:
Jump to: