Pages:
Author

Topic: 500$ investment on altcoin - page 30. (Read 51398 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 12:49:13 PM
You can buy 1ETH, and it would be the best investment that you can do with such sum, it have a great potential which is not fully realised
That is, to a point. Ethereum is very much underestimated. Few people know about its properties to recover quickly, as it rarely fell. I sometimes think it's a coin-saving raft when the whole market goes to the bottom.
indeed for now it is very risk if you invest to some tokens or coins,
but I suggest you invest your 500 $ to bitcoin or ethereum, crypterium also may Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
You can buy 1ETH, and it would be the best investment that you can do with such sum, it have a great potential which is not fully realised
That is, to a point. Ethereum is very much underestimated. Few people know about its properties to recover quickly, as it rarely fell. I sometimes think it's a coin-saving raft when the whole market goes to the bottom.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 30, 2018, 12:41:19 PM
It is conceivable and more,each with their capabilities,I s purchased more,especially now,while then again it isn't clear what is happening and can free on 5K Cue to leave,so it is smarter to take a gander at what is,and work from that,I figure it will be the most encouraging and eager arrangement
Support. But at the initial stage it is better to minimize investments, it will help to avoid strong losses and help to gain experience in trading. When you feel confident in the market then you can increase the number of investments in the market.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 12:40:02 PM
Activity: 168
July 30, 2018, 12:36:37 PM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
These coins are the price very low right now in my opinion :-

ripple, dex, dash,ltc
brand new
Activity: 0
July 30, 2018, 07:59:24 AM
A  risk-effective acquisition policy will encompass quite a few of the worth major coins with serious valid satisfying coins using investments.
Activity: 85
July 30, 2018, 12:29:06 PM
It is conceivable and more,each with their capabilities,I s purchased more,especially now,while then again it isn't clear what is happening and can free on 5K Cue to leave,so it is smarter to take a gander at what is,and work from that,I figure it will be the most encouraging and eager arrangement
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 02:59:33 PM
If you want to seriously increase your investments, then you need to choose among those coins that only go to the auctions. The price at them low usually and usually there is a fast growth of a coin. If you want to reduce risks and somehow protect yourself - in this case, buy an ethereum and just watch.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 02:54:41 PM
It is very beneficial to invest in the Binancecoin. Last week I bought it for $ 500. I think this year we will see growth of 2-3 times. This is the best exchange, the commission is minimal.
Activity: 136
July 28, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
If you are just starting to invest then it's best to invest in ETH because it is one of the most reliable coins for investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 28, 2018, 11:42:08 AM
I would divide this sum into 5 parts and invest in 5 different coins. For example NEO, ETH, STEEM, EOS. In my opinion, these projects can still multiply our capital by several times.
Activity: 189
July 28, 2018, 11:40:03 AM
I want to invest 500$ on altcoin but I really confused on which coin I can invest and my investment will be long term. Please experts help me to choose altcoin to invest.
I suggest you have to invest in these coins and I hope its price will be rising again and I think it's having a bright future.

BTC, EOS, DEX, NEM, TRON
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
with limited or small capital you can invest in altcoin that has a low price but the demand in large quantities, you can choose 3-4 coins that are in top 20 coinmarketcap
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
July 28, 2018, 11:28:49 AM
This days are good for newly investment. Because now beginning to price up and now get in lowest price any  altcoins. I suggestion following altcoins to now invest.
Trx
Iost
Daneel
Paymon
Xrp
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 11:21:12 AM
I advise you to divide the investment between NEO and EOS and some of the money to invest in cheap coins whose price is less than $ 1.
Activity: 88
July 28, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
you should not invest in one altcoin, select some altcoin that has a good rating and you believe will generate profit. all the options back to you.
Activity: 167
July 28, 2018, 10:34:06 AM
I would invest part of the money in ICO and invest some money in promising coins, for example in EOS.
Activity: 196
July 28, 2018, 09:05:01 AM
I think it's better to divide the investment between BTC and ETH.  Or you can try to invest only in ETH.
Activity: 104
July 27, 2018, 06:05:06 PM
If I were you, I will invest to CET coin of Coinex market and KCS coin of Kucoin market. These are two market coins. If you own these type of coins, you will be distributed daily profit from the coinex (if you have CET) and Kucoin (if you have KCS). The price of these coins are also expected to increase in the coming time
Activity: 196
July 27, 2018, 12:45:43 PM
I think with this amount you can increase your fortune many times with a long-term investment in a good ICO
I glad to participate in this project with a team of professionals, guys know what they are doing! Amazing and very nice project. Good job!

Gemstra is a decentralized blockchain-integrated ecosystem which liberates today's social selling economy, with the goal of building a technological protocol for social selling that opens the industry to everyone in retail. Our mission is to make social selling accessible and awesome for everyone. The Gemstra ecosystem will establish a commonwealth for social selling by providing a technology that fairly distributes power to the appropriate actors of the model.
https://traveler.com/
Pages:
Jump to: