Pages:
Author

Topic: 500 € loan urgent - page 6. (Read 2809 times)

Activity: 367
Merit: 2
March 13, 2022, 06:09:18 PM
well i did put a collateral up so i don't see how i'm scamming or not following the rules
but it's nice to know shasan that you know me personally and you believe i'm a scammer  will note that 

if someone wants to close this post they can do this  in my place because i don't think  they are people here who would loan me anyway so it doesn't matter  shame

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
March 13, 2022, 10:17:24 AM

i have every right to post here

Yes, you have the right to post here. It is also your right (or, should I say, your obligation) to learn and adhere to the rules and guidelines that govern this community. Which you obviously don't.

Due to scams a "rule" has been created which, while not currently "enforced", is basically a minimum requirement to get a loan. Note that this isn't an official forum rule, it's just a rule that most lenders will follow.

The rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" means that in order to get a loan you must give collateral that is equal, or preferably higher to the amount you are being loaned.

If you completely ignore this sticky and make a loan request with no collateral, without having massive trust on the forum, the chances of you getting negative trusted feedback and therefore having a Trade with Extreme Caution tag is almost 100%.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
March 13, 2022, 03:55:22 AM
ow so in your logic someone that spam =  scamming ?   real logic there

Spam and scam are not same. You are trying to do both thing spam and scam. You are spaminng by posting here as well as sending private message to multiple person. And you are trying to scam by trying to offer collateral whuch is worthless to the lender of the forum.
March 12, 2022, 11:24:02 PM
ow so in your logic someone that spam =  scamming ?   real logic there
copper member
March 12, 2022, 01:50:37 PM
500 € loan  guys 

can give collateral   vr  system oculus quest 2  and playstation vr
You have posted here as well as you are spamming on telegram. So, obviously your intention is very bad. You are just doing spam and you are trying to scam. The collateral you are offering is worthless to me so, I cant allow you the loan also I think no one will allow you the loan.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
March 12, 2022, 01:28:30 PM
yeah well i don't care i need the money period

Since you don't care how things work here, then why should we care for anything that you need?

so if you don't want it ignore

You want something, not we.

your not obliged to loan me the money

Cheesy

Ofc you do, like everyone else. The thing is that no matter how many posts you do for that loan , you won't succeed/ get anything.
March 12, 2022, 11:36:55 AM
yeah well i don't care i need the money period

so if you don't want it ignore
your not obliged to loan me the money

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
March 12, 2022, 05:36:21 AM
500 € loan  guys 

1. Give a read to this post about what is actually valid collateral. Also think that physical goods will have to be sent an escrow (and received by him) before you'd receive the coins.
2. Get your physical goods to a pawn shop. These attempts to convince... I don't know who... look more like a lame attempt to scam.
3. Making retaliatory feedback against others just proves them right.
legendary
March 12, 2022, 05:24:23 AM
500 € loan  guys 

This isn't collateral for a loan, this is a pure sale. So go pawn or sell the items that you have and stop "asking" for something that you won't get even in a million years.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
March 12, 2022, 04:52:17 AM
500 € loan  guys 

it is certain that you will not get a loan if you spam through PM. probably the worst way to ask for a loan.
I suggest you read again all suggestions from old and experienced members from this thread and forget about any possibility of getting money here. it will not happen.

March 04, 2022, 06:53:42 PM
shashan don't fucking tempt me i'm warning you delete those feedback now !!

did nothing wrong

i can do this all day long if you want

your no fucking moderator  so you can't do this !!   if i'm violated terms  then delete post simple !!

if you delete them and condoros i delete them if not then your out of luck

500 € loan  guys 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
copper member
March 04, 2022, 01:46:14 PM
condoras i don't accept  you posting false information as negative feedback   

think i'm clear about this 
It is not the fact either you accept or not but anyone can give you trust base on his/her opinion. Even the trust can be false/misguided. If you think the feedback is not right then you may post on reputation. I noticed you gave negative to the condoras. So, I am doing the same as condoras did.
March 04, 2022, 07:23:08 AM
you can give this answer to all the persons that ask here for a loan

why don't you ask your bank ...

that's not a valid point i feel

I need 250 and i pay 5 % intrest  can deliver collateral  if you don't want  no problem then i search further 

condoras i don't accept  you posting false information as negative feedback   

think i'm clear about this 

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
March 04, 2022, 07:01:19 AM
You did not get me an answer to my previous question. What your bank says about lending money to you?

okay fine don't care then an iphone  or xbox one-x   or ps4 pro  or  elite xbox wireless controller series 2 

Even if someone accepts physical goods as collateral, You know that you must send first, cover all shipping costs and you probably need the market value of the device to be a minimum double or more than your loan request?
though, I'm just guessing the kid trolling here
March 04, 2022, 06:52:27 AM
okay fine don't care then an iphone  or xbox one-x   or ps4 pro  or  elite xbox wireless controller series 2 
copper member
March 04, 2022, 05:06:34 AM
I can offer you collateral  (have steam account with 100 games on it)   

I cant laugh by seeing this post though I should. Stream account cant be a valid collateral as it can be restore by cobtacting with support team or by providing details of the owbership. You can also claim as you that your account has stolen or hacked. So the account has no value to anyone except you.
March 03, 2022, 06:06:46 PM
I can offer you collateral  (have steam account with 100 games on it)   

legendary
March 03, 2022, 05:08:06 AM
i can offer colateral  tell me your contact details in pm so we can discuss !   

No, you don't and you can't. Otherwise, you would offer it from the start. Lock your thread and look elsewhere, this isn't a giveaway forum.
March 03, 2022, 04:59:10 AM
i can offer colateral  tell me your contact details in pm so we can discuss !   
copper member
March 03, 2022, 03:56:34 AM
Hello would need 100-250 € loan   can give some information (bank) can make payment back in 1 month time  with intrest 5 %
can give documents ID in collateral  if needed   

contact me if intrested 
You can make how many copy of you bank information?? You can create 1 a million copy or more. In this case if you take 1$ loan from each person then you will get million dollars. But no one will allow you a single dollar for this bank information. So, how you think anyone will give you 100 to 250 euro without any valid collateral or without any reputation or higher rank!!??
Pages:
Jump to: