Pages:
Author

Topic: 500 satoshi per RT - page 6. (Read 4253 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 16, 2016, 09:41:20 AM
Can you make the rate higher?  And how many rt will be in a day?
And besides if the rate is only 500 better to claim on faucets ,
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 16, 2016, 09:29:37 AM
500 sat per tweet is nice reward, are there any minimum requirements for twitter account?

Nope, login and RT ( uptweet). It's a webpage and as far as I can see they don't have any requirements.
You can also post your own stuff and earn some satoshi when somebody else uptweets you.

As a writer I think this service is a cool idea to share my posts and connect with other crypto enthusiasts and professionals.
good to know, thank you. Then it looks better than solving captchas on faucets Smiley
Activity: 195
account out of order
June 16, 2016, 09:26:43 AM
500 sat per tweet is nice reward, are there any minimum requirements for twitter account?

Nope, login and RT ( uptweet). It's a webpage and as far as I can see they don't have any requirements.
You can also post your own stuff and earn some satoshi when somebody else uptweets you.

As a writer I think this service is a cool idea to share my posts and connect with other crypto enthusiasts and professionals.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
June 16, 2016, 09:19:28 AM
Activity: 195
account out of order
June 16, 2016, 09:08:12 AM
I started a RT campaign on Uptweet and I am giving 500 satoshi per RT.

This is my sponsored post in there:
http://uptweet.com/story/Spectrocoin---Bitcoin-wallet--exchange--merchant-and-debit-card_2006

Login with your Twitter, Uptweet me ( it is a RT in the fact) and pick up your reward.
There are some other campaigns but as far as I can see mine is the one with a highest pay and the first in a list.
It's not much but it is the first that I have done, so bare with me.

Once you are done you can withdraw your funds directly from that page.
If all goes well I will run more campaigns, hopefully with some higher prices as well.

Thanks and good luck, also leave me a comment on my post in there if you want.

Pages:
Jump to: