Pages:
Author

Topic: 500k $ [BOUNTY][ICO] INS ECOSYSTEM - Connecting Consumers and Grocery Manufactur - page 5. (Read 98086 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Congrats everyone who received their bounty. Who did not received bounty yet please fill kyc form and you will get bounty in 2nd or 3rd batch.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great project, with great prospects. I took part in ICO and Bounty, tokens were paid on time as promised. Technical support responds quickly and on the topic. The only thing is that the price of the token has strongly subsided, but I think it's not worth selling and hold at least until the summer and I think the price will rise to about $ 20.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
Received my tokens today! Thanks a lot to the INS team! I wish the project good luck with further development and implementation of all its milestones. Also I hope to see the price of the token skyrocket  in near future))

Btw I also have some INS Promo (777 tokens) from this address https://ethplorer.io/address/0x52903256dd18d85c2dc4a6c999907c9793ea61e3 . What is it and what can I do with them?
If Im not mistaken INS promo tokens can be used only during ICO participation its like a discount promo during the token sale so if you still holding it until now it has no value at all just stayed in your wallet or I think you can burn it if you want to clear your wallet btw Thanks @manager deadley for a job well done I just received my INS tokens will keep hodling it for a $15 price lol.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
hello campaign manager.
I have not received my bounty payment  Roll Eyes  please check for me :
The number on the KYC worksheet = 1553.
thanks in advance.
Activity: 798
homt.net
This is an excellent and amazing project that is very successful. I have received my blog bounty payment. Thanks to the management team for their efforts.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I already received my reward very excited with this project! INS HOLD
 Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

Thank you . Great team. I received my reward without delay. I hope to see from the team and other interesting projects.
Project INS ECOSYSTEM I wish a fair wind.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
thank you INS team and sir deadly i already recieved the rewards
good luck for the success
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Thanks INS ECOSYSTEM for the token, received it on time without a delay. More Power & Success INS Team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I'v received bounty tokens. I was pretty good than i expect. Thanks you so much. I won't sell my tokens like others. HODL.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
hello manager to confirm I have recieved my bounty tokens on my wallet thx alot. good job.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
I have receive my bounty, thank to you all
Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Just to confirm I have recieved my bounty tokens. Thanks a lot for the opportunity and I wish good luck to all INS team and Bounty Manager deadley, as usual great work!
Activity: 308
Happy to say I have received my bounty. Thank you!
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
Never Go Full Retard
Got my bounty !! Grin Thanks INS Team
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Received also my signature bounty. There is no reason to sell it. Will hold it.
Activity: 644
Filled tokens for Twitter and Facebook campaign. It was a good bounty, everything was paid on time. We are waiting for the growth of prices for ins))
Activity: 336
The market of algorithmic crypto trading strategie
I got my Bounty, thanks to the whole team
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Just confirmation that I received my payment. Thank you team, good luck in development! Waiting to the mars
I just received an INS token for a Twitter campaign. Thank you bounty manager and team!

I receive my Signature Campaign bounty as well!
Thanks a lot for the opportunity to take part in this project!

Will HOLD at least until we reach $10 again! Let's go INS!!!
Activity: 882
I just received an INS token for a Twitter campaign. Thank you bounty manager and team!
Pages:
Jump to: