Pages:
Author

Topic: 500k $ [BOUNTY][ICO] INS ECOSYSTEM - Connecting Consumers and Grocery Manufactur - page 9. (Read 98086 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Just came across this project and got excited about this idea and its' realization.

Can I still take part in INS Bounty program?

And the question about buying tokens - it's from now on available only on exchanges?

Thank you.

ICO is over...

Bounty is over...

The list is final...

Token is on exchanges...

Waiting for distribution
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Just came across this project and got excited about this idea and its' realization.

Can I still take part in INS Bounty program?

And the question about buying tokens - it's from now on available only on exchanges?

Thank you.
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Liqui Lists INS Token

We’re happy to announce the latest addition to our exchanges lineup: Liqui.io. Ranked 24 by daily trading volume, Liqui is a welcome addition to our impressive exchanges list.

https://blog.ins.world/liqui-lists-ins-token-6cae6f32a814

Trading pairs available:
INS/BTC , INS/ETH , INS/USDT

About Liqui:

Liqui was founded by an international team in 2016. Currently its daily trading volume exceeds $95M and it sits comfortably among Top30 exchanges in the world and features a considerable amount of coins and tokens.
Liqui.io Twitter

https://blog.ins.world/liqui-lists-ins-token-6cae6f32a814
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
How can I check if my KYC data has reached you for getting tokens for a bounty company? I didn't find my name on KYC....! even so I registered many times...
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
when the spreadsheet will be updated and publicly accessible
I heard on the telegram that the spreadsheet will finish Monday,
but until now no changes have occurred
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Is the schedule of distribution of INS token for the first batch already start today up to February 07 or it will start February 07?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
Hello manager,
Can i fill the form today (29) ?
This is late?

You can fill the form today, but the tokens will be distributed on Feb 18, there is information about it on KYC spreadsheet. Anyone who didn't fill KYC form can give their information right now until Feb 11. Good luck.
Activity: 280
Hello manager,
Can i fill the form today (29) ?
This is late?
Activity: 308
Hi, when distribution of tokens for bounty campagn? And when will be INS on exchange?

Distribution is on February 7 if you passed the KYC, INS is already on exchanges such as binance.
Activity: 165
Hi, when distribution of tokens for bounty campagn? And when will be INS on exchange? My spreadsheet is bad counted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
How can I check if my KYC data has reached you for getting tokens for a bounty company?
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
I hope there is information as soon as possible to verify kyc failed, because kyc I failed too and I also want to receive gifts like those who pass the verification

Just submit the KYC form again @BuNga_cute hope they can approve anymore, just try with another ID card.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
I hope there is information as soon as possible to verify kyc failed, because kyc I failed too and I also want to receive gifts like those who pass the verification
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
I did not pass when charging kyc, do I have to refill dev, in order to receive my gift gift ,,

deadley said that if you were rejected on the spreadsheet, there's a reason and a way how to fix it. take a look at it again.
Activity: 168
Why didn't find myself on KYC? I applied many times  Cry It is not fair, I have many contributions for this ICO.....
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
he probably meant rewards bounty spreadsheet, is still closed
Activity: 588
I did not pass when charging kyc, do I have to refill dev, in order to receive my gift gift ,,
Pages:
Jump to: