Pages:
Author

Topic: 5500 Dollar Bubble or fork effect? - page 2. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 01:28:37 PM
Not sure this case is the result of upcoming hard fork or it's a bubble but IMO I think it's a results of the hard fork cause this case happen like it was before at the hard fork on 1st August when Bitcoin increased from 2k$ to over 4k$ very quickly so I think in this time Bitcoin will increase from more than 4k$ to over 8k$ when the hard fork in this month over Cheesy
Activity: 142
October 13, 2017, 01:21:43 PM
you will buy a lot of cheap bitcoins at the end of october Smiley
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
October 13, 2017, 01:20:36 PM
Yes, it seems.like a bubble but if you'd cut the effect of China's ban on ICOs, it looks like it's back on its pre-ban trend.

At the same time, it follows the pre-BCH signature, which says we can expect some corrections immediately after GOLD fork.

My newbie take😀
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
October 13, 2017, 01:20:07 PM
Yes it is fork effect because of have hold the bitcoin thru fork until fork end, you will get free bitcoin gold coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 13, 2017, 01:14:01 PM
the current fork has a good effect on bitcoin ,,, bitcoin price is very expensive. and I got the news that bitcoin prices will continue to rise, would probably break through $ 10,000 ,, I would wait for bitcoin prices to rise to 10,000 $.
Activity: 140
October 13, 2017, 01:11:23 PM
It is the upcoming fork thats making the price shoot like crazy.

People want those free Bitcoin Golds. I expect to see a crash right after the fork though.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 01:04:19 PM
What does it matter if the rise in bitcoin is a balloon or a fork effect? The important thing is the psychology of the market. investors have long expected Bitcoin to rise to $ 5,000. It is also said that on October 25th Bitcoin Gold will be issued and investors will be given free of charge. Investor bought Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Gold. At this price, Bitcoin buyers may get sick, we are approaching the month of November, expecting a decrease in price.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
October 13, 2017, 12:57:57 PM
"In A CNBC Fast Money interview, Michael Novogratz of Galaxy Investment Partners predicted that Bitcoin’s price is likely to be over $10,000 in six to 10 months.

Former Fortress Investment Group manager Michael Novogratz agrees that Bitcoin shows signs of being in a bubble but firmly believes that because of increasing investor interest we will see Bitcoin valuations in the tens of thousands of dollars. His bold claim is backed up by money too, as he has started a $500 million fund to purely invest in cryptocurrencies, ICO’s and related companies. $150 million of that money is his own and he plans the raise the rest from outside sources by January 2018."

More info: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/bitcoin-heading-over-10000-in-six-to-10-months-former-fortress-hedge-fund-manager-says.html

There is high chance that we are indeed early adopters, still. In 5 years in the future, some of us will regret that we never bought BTC when the price was still below $10k
So if you are worried that Bitcoin might be a bubble then sell your coins now, I am sure you will get high profit from it already.

I see this Michael Novogratz everywhere,his predicton is something like the main news in the last few days and he may be responsible for this pump Cheesy

I do not think he say anything what the majority of cryptocurrency users do not know and what they not hope to see in next 6-10 months.Perhaps his statement is gaining weight because he invested a large amount of money in cryptocurrency.

I also think that this price is because of upcoming hard fork and chance to profit on new created coin.It would be pretty unrealistic to believe that there will be no price correction,because so far it has always been the case.The question is how deep can we go this time?I would say that drop of 2000-3000$
it is not unrealistic if we remember the recent one from 5000$ to 3000$.
Activity: 91
October 13, 2017, 12:48:11 PM
In this year we can see many boubble on bitcoin price..this time Bitcoin rise more then 5500 dollar the last week and the Bitcoin value rise like never before... The incoming fork look like is good for ethereum too.. What You think peaple is a boubble or the incoming fork rise all market, or the Bitcoin market is bigger then Goldman Sack for real and we can talk about new economy?

I think the upcoming fork somehow has to do with the current surge. But mostly it's the investors that contributes to this event and it is a normal thing for btc just like how the speculation goes. But one thing though, the fork has nothing to do with ethereum in any sense as this fork is mainly btc related.
Activity: 125
October 13, 2017, 12:43:08 PM
I think because of the fork and the increase of people a lot of people are joining bitcoin and learning about it there are like 1 million people just in this forum learning and talking about bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 12:41:32 PM
Many are Interested in bitcoin I think that is the most key priority in how did the price increase so much, the impending Hard Form and the free coins are just an incentives for us, if we keep on holding to bitcoin, if this would continue we can surely reach the 100,000 k goal, if many speculators are prompting that the end of this year we can reach that ATH.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
October 13, 2017, 12:31:22 PM
"In A CNBC Fast Money interview, Michael Novogratz of Galaxy Investment Partners predicted that Bitcoin’s price is likely to be over $10,000 in six to 10 months.

Former Fortress Investment Group manager Michael Novogratz agrees that Bitcoin shows signs of being in a bubble but firmly believes that because of increasing investor interest we will see Bitcoin valuations in the tens of thousands of dollars. His bold claim is backed up by money too, as he has started a $500 million fund to purely invest in cryptocurrencies, ICO’s and related companies. $150 million of that money is his own and he plans the raise the rest from outside sources by January 2018."

More info: https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/bitcoin-heading-over-10000-in-six-to-10-months-former-fortress-hedge-fund-manager-says.html

There is high chance that we are indeed early adopters, still. In 5 years in the future, some of us will regret that we never bought BTC when the price was still below $10k
So if you are worried that Bitcoin might be a bubble then sell your coins now, I am sure you will get high profit from it already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
October 13, 2017, 12:28:43 PM
What you call a bubble. Any currency may depreciate. What Fiat can't turn into a bubble? Look at what is happening in Venezuela. Now the credibility of bitcoin is high and therefore the price increases. If there is a mechanism to turn bitcoin into investments that this capital will be enough to upgrade a small country. Then bitcoin will have support of the real sector of the economy and no bubble will not.
Activity: 68
Twitter: @CriptoIngreso
October 13, 2017, 12:26:35 PM
The fork it's just one of the many factors that contributed with the spike on the demand for Bitcoin (maybe the biggest), however we can't give it all the credit just yet, it's not really clear the meaning of a 'bubble' in your post, we can just pull out the economics dictionary but it seems like on the internet there are many different interpretations.

Even taking this into account, I would still highly recommend you keep watching the market with a grain of salt, specially on the upcoming days just before and after the fork, it's very probable that in those days the uncertainty will take over and important market changes take place.  
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
October 13, 2017, 12:24:50 PM
I guess this is fork effect, people think to buy bitcoin to get new coin and then dump new coin. I just wondering about coin price?
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
October 13, 2017, 12:23:36 PM
I think, because there's some news saying some markets will give BTCG (Bitcoin gold) to traders who store BTC in the market starting on 25th October, so many buy BTC and save it in hopes of getting BTCG.

This is more reliable reason. All people know that in 25 this month will be a fork in BTC. But there is no wallet for BTCG right no.how could this happen if there is no wallet so save BTCG. As we all know including me hope that fork will happen
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 13, 2017, 12:21:17 PM
I guess this is fork effect, people think to buy bitcoin to get new coin and then dump new coin. I just wondering about coin price?
I think the same. The fork has made people go crazy. At the last fork people who were scared to invest missed the BCC train and another when BTC started to go up right after the fork. Before the last fork you could easily buy BTC for <3000USD and get an equivalent in BCC that was worth 0.15. So every $3000 put in BTC before the last fork was giving you $450 for free + the price went up by 1500USD in the next month. Those who bought then basically doubled their investment in 1 month!
Activity: 74
October 13, 2017, 12:19:17 PM
Definitely it's not a bubble, we can expect Bitcoin rise and this price we will call under priced in near future. People maybe expecting a new coin, so maybe they buy more Bitcoin 24 volume is huge.
Hey my first post on here Smiley
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
October 13, 2017, 12:16:40 PM
As far as ive heard and seen in this forum looks like it will not be a bubble and yes the effect is due to the incoming fork and also that malaysia is planning to accept it so this might trigger the hype that the price value will rise up to new heights we may see bitcoin reach $6000 this week. Who knows until we can't say for sure until the fork is over but surely it will be another pump and dump for BCH.
Activity: 72
October 13, 2017, 12:12:44 PM
I think, because there's some news saying some markets will give BTCG (Bitcoin gold) to traders who store BTC in the market starting on 25th October, so many buy BTC and save it in hopes of getting BTCG.
Pages:
Jump to: