Pages:
Author

Topic: 5500 Dollar Bubble or fork effect? - page 3. (Read 785 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 12:09:17 PM
I agree with the others, it really is hard to say. With ledgerx theres potential that what we are seeing is actual a calm before the storm. If wallstreet enters and then the public via an etf the price is going to be insane.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
October 13, 2017, 12:06:57 PM
Judging from previous rallies, price correction would came it soon after for awhile, however I believe that BTC is already capable surpassing 5k range at least (+- 10%).

However, BTC's performance is too overwhelming to be sustainable and it would certainly get dumped anytime.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 12:02:23 PM
I guess this is fork effect, people think to buy bitcoin to get new coin and then dump new coin. I just wondering about coin price?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 11:59:55 AM
In this year we can see many boubble on bitcoin price..this time Bitcoin rise more then 5500 dollar the last week and the Bitcoin value rise like never before... The incoming fork look like is good for ethereum too.. What You think peaple is a boubble or the incoming fork rise all market, or the Bitcoin market is bigger then Goldman Sack for real and we can talk about new economy?
The last fork is not being well because the price of bitcoin is down by half if you know the bitcoin cash thats it,the effect of fork in the mind of any bitcoin user is like a panic in time and they think their bitcoin will lose if they invest it so a lot of users withdraw or convert their bitcoin to other coins for their safe and no thinking of lose
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
October 13, 2017, 11:54:54 AM
IMO, this is a regular rally due to people accumulating bitcoin before the fork to get a hand on Bitcoin gold. And as always the ATH is bigger than the previous one. I was expecting correction which came in and will probably continue for couple of days. But, that's just me speculating and I hate predicting otherwise Smiley

Activity: 490
Merit: 501
October 13, 2017, 11:51:34 AM
In this year we can see many boubble on bitcoin price..this time Bitcoin rise more then 5500 dollar the last week and the Bitcoin value rise like never before... The incoming fork look like is good for ethereum too.. What You think peaple is a boubble or the incoming fork rise all market, or the Bitcoin market is bigger then Goldman Sack for real and we can talk about new economy?

The coming hard fork can be one of the many factors for the huge rise of Bitcoin currently but of course there can be other factors too. Maybe the market is already ripe for Bitcoin to go beyond the $5,000 level which on my estimate can already be overdue as it was pulled over by the China news and Dimon effect. Now that the market is not anymore listening to worthless FUDS, the value has been jumping like a frog.

Now, will there be a bubble or a sudden huge retreat of value? Well, nothing is impossible with Bitcoin but there must be a big bad news or anything that can be the impetus for that to happen. Or maybe Bitcoin will continue on surging beyond $6,000 before the end of the year and can be moving towards $10,000 in the new year 2018.

Let's see what can happen with Bitcoin as only time can tell the details and we are just here to imagine by speculating!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292
There is trouble abrewing
October 13, 2017, 11:48:40 AM
In this year we can see many boubble on bitcoin price..
you should say "I" instead of "we" because you are the one seeing bubbles.!

this time Bitcoin rise more then 5500 dollar the last week and the Bitcoin value rise like never before...
actually this rise is like a lot of other previous rises. only a small 20% rise with a 8-10% correction.

The incoming fork look like is good for ethereum too..
this is irrelevant in here!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
October 13, 2017, 11:44:39 AM
Hard to say if it is due to the fork, because it seems a little early for that. But sure it ain't a bubble until or unless the value goes low again below 5K which is highly unlikely now.
What a run by BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 105
October 13, 2017, 11:41:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: