Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Altcoins can make you rich in future & NEO (Read 679 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Thanks for your work. Bi collected good information. I've been looking at neo for a long time. And while I was waiting for the coin, it already has grown several times. Well ... It's time to act.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I only list what I liked from my own opinion.I think Neo, ethereum, monero have a big potential 
To these three coins, just begs the fourth, it's Ripple. I heard that several projects have been launched on the RIPPL platform.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Bitcoin Black
Electroneum
EOS

The above are here for the long run and will be major players (In time outperform Bitcoin)
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Great list, I think it lists a lot of the young and upcoming coins that may start taking over the top 20 spots in market capitalization.

However, I see that EOS was not included in this list.

EOS is a coin that a lot of people are sleeping on at the moment. It looks a lot like NEO when it wasn't pumped and I think there is really no ceiling for growth. It could definitely even take over Ethereum once its main net is launched.

But again, all of these "potential" coins has a lot of risk, but at the same time, a lot of potential rewards.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
I like only Nucleus from this list...But the reality is that they are not the best ones to invest in 2018. There are lots of more powerful ones.

Nucleous is the best one from that list, including NEO of course.
I still prefer DRG, it is the best altcoin for me, also, it is more than funny.. The same for NULS; i love this coin, and the developers are working hard to make it a huge success.
Activity: 420
I like only Nucleus from this list...But the reality is that they are not the best ones to invest in 2018. There are lots of more powerful ones.
Activity: 560
Merit: 103
quarkchain.io
https://nos.io/

What do you think about nOS? It's a new protocol project. The ICO date is not clear yet.
I only found out about this project yesterday when I watched the broadcast from Amserdam. I think the level of interest in this project will be huge. I will follow the announcements
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I only list what I liked from my own opinion.I think Neo, ethereum, monero have a big potential 
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
https://nos.io/

What do you think about nOS? It's a new protocol project. The ICO date is not clear yet.
Activity: 434
Where did you get this opinion? many of these coins have already made X10 and more. They have a large capitalization. I believe in zeepin, it's a really good project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
As always, my favorite altcoin  Steem. Second , ethereum because it introduced their own Ethereum network. And litecoin, monero, Neo and EOS
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Ethereum,litecoin,Dash,ADA,USDT and Monero, that is my top 6 choice and they are been there for so many months and I doub't there are other coin that get more potential since mostly the one who's excisting today are much pretty low term coins and left dead by its own dev. But there are two ICO coins I keep looking for and that is Eidoo and Utrust where they've got a beautiful and useful product.

i also believe they all you wrote will grow when bull starts but it about how do you trade ? how much risk do you take ? how much do you want to win?  ETH is around $500 now if you buy now , you will earn in future for sure but NEO can make much better from $65 . Ncash can much better than ADA  ( $170 m mcap vs $5.2 billion mcap ). So you choose.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I do like all your picks VeChain, MATRIX AI, Zeepin,  SingularityNET and  NucleusVision except Bodhi. The reason being that the impact of prediction market has been greatly overvalued in this space when compared to the number of users on the platforms. Augur has done really well for their investors others have really struggled in the space
Activity: 420
I already bought Zilliqa, Neo, PRL, NCash in my portfolio, I believe that they will grow well this year.
It's a good coin which should grow, so they should be in every cryptoperthite. This may prove to be a good investment that will prove to be for six months, maybe a year.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 363
Ethereum,litecoin,Dash,ADA,USDT and Monero, that is my top 6 choice and they are been there for so many months and I doub't there are other coin that get more potential since mostly the one who's excisting today are much pretty low term coins and left dead by its own dev. But there are two ICO coins I keep looking for and that is Eidoo and Utrust where they've got a beautiful and useful product.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
I already bought Zilliqa, Neo, PRL, NCash in my portfolio, I believe that they will grow well this year.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
Better and more safe option is invest in more popular coins. Especially now when price are low and worth to invest.

Few coins from your speculations are very cheap, i do not think so its will be sure profit from them
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I fully believe in NucleusVision, the price will slowly increase.
And also thanks for the other coin review, it was very helpful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
coins that have their own platforms like NEO will never die they do not depend on any coins except bitcoins so I'm sure the coins will stay alive as long as bitcoins exist, inversely with coins that use their ERC-20 will depend on ethereum prices and can not stand alone like NEO coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I am confident in the inevitable growth of NEO. But I can't be so sure about the growth of other tokens. Zeepin has fallen significantly in price, I think it can be purchased.
I also think that NEO will grow after some time, because it is a very promising cryptocurrency that China actively supports. I would also like to advise you such a coin as nCash.
Pages:
Jump to: