Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Altcoins can make you rich in future & NEO - page 2. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 252
https://twitter.com/iambitboy
i think your list is really promising !
But you should not trust blind in in... always look at news and do research of these projects

Yes its true that there are many more potential and promising projects out there, but you cant catch them all

i own 2 cryptos which are older, but more established than new coins... they fill 65% of my portfolio

rest is divided up:
ELIX
OYSTER PROTOCOL
SNM
MAN
BLOCK ARRAY

and some ICO's and Bountys like
Peculium, Beluga Pay, Smart Containers and Nukleus

i also own 2 Masternodes:
Linda and Monk

i hope it will some good profit in future Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*-Z_yrtCCpe5oN6-TW7o_Rg.png

Sounds too good to be true? The Artis Turba ICO is already over and with $5 million in funds the team has already started with the development of the Artis Turba Exchange - and it is expected to be live in June 2018 from where these earnings will be implemented Cool

Forward Together!

Check out the Artis Turba ANN
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/artis-turba-cryptocurrency-wallet-trading-platform-2539340
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
I strongly believe in what you say that Neo "Chinese Coins" will be a real competitor to Ethereum because the Chinese government and all its citizens only support Neo as their "Single Coins".
Yes, they support, but China never legalize NEO Blockchain as government Blockchain - I`m sure. It is not in the interest of their central bank.

it doesnt matter if Chinese central bank interests NEO Smiley the thing is if china allows to ICOs they can say its just for NEO tokens or they can support NEO unofficially. That will make NEO much stronger than its competitors. In other side many big Chinese Investors are interested on NEO so this support also enough to big pump. But of course we need time to see that.
BTC price is another problem of course. when btc recover than we can good moves on NEO
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
your portfolio is so good. However, i still add one more coin in it. That is WPR. This coin comes from Wepower project - a good product uses clean energy to mine BTC. espessially, this project is supported by Lithuania Government Minister. I believe that its price will grow up in the future
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
I am confident in the inevitable growth of NEO. But I can't be so sure about the growth of other tokens. Zeepin has fallen significantly in price, I think it can be purchased.
Activity: 392
Merit: 263
:PI will tried and do some personal research on this in other to see how good there are before investing in them. I have about few of these coins and have a plan to put some fund in them before.  I have seeing great opportunity in some coins and I think now that the price is down should be the best time to buy them and make some good profit in some months to come.

Funny that this guy can 'predict' the future tho
Activity: 58
My favourite coin to invest right now is Speedcash which is a very exciting project. It is one of the fastest (20-30 seconds transactions, 2 seconds in BURST mode) coins out there with a low supply of less than 500,000 coins, POS/POW with 8% annual returns, active dev team, untraceable tech, market cap less than a million, growing community and currently listed on 5 exchanges. http://www.scash.ml/ https://t.me/speedcashcoin https://youtu.be/EWcXC9Hfy6U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lks1Kh8i-8M

PLEASE DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
Hey mate, you could include PolicyPal and Dehedge ICO's as well in your list with other alts. They may be in ICO now but they have good potential to rise x10 in short term. The listings you've mentioned is perfectly alright but there are few ICO is as emerging crypto for future. This is my personal opinion afetr analyzing the crypto market closely to make your money grow faster.
Activity: 266
I think you have missed out a few potential projects.One being medichain.Medichain offers a very nice concept and high future prospects.Go for it.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
Around 50 of all have potential.You will have to dicide which to pick .Proper research,low market cap,understanding will this project be used in future with full interest of community is the key
Activity: 41
Merit: 1
I'm also a strong believer in NEO its been having a lot of bumps tho
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
I strongly believe in what you say that Neo "Chinese Coins" will be a real competitor to Ethereum because the Chinese government and all its citizens only support Neo as their "Single Coins".
Yes, they support, but China never legalize NEO Blockchain as government Blockchain - I`m sure. It is not in the interest of their central bank.
Activity: 394
Good information that will help me when choosing new coins for my portfolio. I did not think that someone could also compare with a neo, it's interesting to see coins with a small capitalization and cheap ones.
Merit: 111
Thanks for nice research &  detailed opinion. This list looks very nice. Im interested in your opinion about these 3 coins,  if you have time,  make little research and give us answer please.
Neblio (supports a lot of programmer language),  PRL (very cheap storage) , DeepOnion (super genuine staff team with anonymously futures)
Thanks

you are welcome. I have some NEBL and PRL ( i bought so so cheap) . I belive both will do perfect in future. PRL must be listed on other exchange , Kucoin is one  of the worst exchange .  PRL can reach $5-$7  when listed on Binance or OKex.
 i dont know why but i dont lie DeepOnion.  no reason Smiley but i think they have a large community. so onion may have some chance but i will never invest in Smiley
Activity: 406
I believe your words only half, yes neo and VEN are able to show more than it was before the fall, we do not take the period from the beginning of the year since it touched all the coins. But everything depends on the subtleties and small things, and if this happens then your forecast will be justified.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Thanks for nice research &  detailed opinion. This list looks very nice. Im interested in your opinion about these 3 coins,  if you have time,  make little research and give us answer please.
Neblio (supports a lot of programmer language),  PRL (very cheap storage) , DeepOnion (super genuine staff team with anonymously futures)
Thanks
you need to replace ncash with tnc
Activity: 448
Excellent thread, posts like these is the reason I still put up to go through the mountain of junk casually being posted here, gave me a couple things to consider I wasnt aware of. Im also like minded on NEO and its in fact one of my largest holdings right now.
This is one of the informative threads but other than neo, no crypto coin mentioned can produce big profits or it will take them many years before making the investor really rich. No doubt, NEO has the capability to make a noticeable increment in capital but others are just wastage of time and money. Much better would be to go for Ethereum, Ethereum classic, Litecoin, waves or the best is to invest in bitcoin, becoming rich in lesser time than ever imagined.
Activity: 546
Most of all of these coins, I believe in Neo, VEN and Ncash. I plan to buy VEN in the near future.
I like it too NEO and NucleusVision nCash. I think buying these coins for myself.
I think they are very promising and will bring me good profit already in the near future!
Also, I would add to this ADA list, also a pretty good coin, it should grow.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
Now do not hate me here, but I would like to say that my impressions about Neo and Ven (I do not know the rest so will not comment) are that they are>

1> heavily supported. So much activity and so much talking about it.

but,,,

2> very little substance. All those posts, all those talks even by their team, are almost purely marketing. I saw a speech from Ven, for example, at some conference, and it was really just empty from a perspective of development. Even Bitcoin's lightning discussions are more packed with information.

So I do not know. Price wise, all this has nothing to do on impact, so maybe they are still good coins for profits. But will I ever use them?
Pages:
Jump to: