Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Crypto Currencies to Hold Long - page 8. (Read 9992 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Ok, Who's hungry?
February 10, 2014, 02:20:15 AM
1. Digitalcoin
2. Argentum
3 Securecoin
4. Digitalcoin
5. Argentum
6. Securecoin

Seriously if you dont own these coins, they are vastly undervalued..   Digitalcoin / usd exchange opening within the next day.    Coin had a fair launch, fast transactions, still has the original developer working on the coin, zero forks and big marketing is coming soon.  It has been hiding in the darkness while big project services have been in development by the coin developer and these are about to show there face over the next week Smiley

You have been prewarned...... 

Worldcoin was on my list, but is going through some teething issues currently, still has a large community that want to see it succeed.  I think its going to take a few step backs (good time to reinvest after the drops)....
Activity: 168
February 10, 2014, 02:06:55 AM
^Worldcoin is funny

Bitcoin
Peercoin
Quark
Namecoin
Devcoin*
Zeta*

*Riskier but cheap
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
February 10, 2014, 02:02:49 AM
PTS, XCP
I think doge will fizzle out in 7 months.  Could be wrong tho.
I don't think any of the others bring enough to the table to hold that long without at least a periodic review.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
February 10, 2014, 01:57:34 AM
without counting Bitcoin and Litecoin I'll go with Digitalcoin, Worldcoin, Devcoin, Digibyte, Datacoin and of course Dogecoin
Activity: 187
February 10, 2014, 01:39:01 AM
What are the 6 different crypto currencies you would pick if you were told you have to invest equally in each one, choose 6 different and let them sit in wallets for at least 7 months before you can touch them?
Pages:
Jump to: