Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 reasons why future ICOs will use Byteball instead of Ethereum (+screenshots) (Read 2468 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Yes, no doubt your well-supported arguments are true, but this is unlikely to happen anytime soon. ETH is a popular name and platform, Biteball must be publicized so that everyone appreciates the advantages and simplicity of the platform and is widely known
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I agree that byteball has a good potential in the market, this could be the one coin that can challenge ethereum in terms of creating a token for new ICO honestly I am not into Byteball yet but will definitely look to it, ethereum is in difficult situation now because so many holders are dumping it now.

Now is a good time to check Byteball out. New distribution method will happen soon!  Cool
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I agree that byteball has a good potential in the market, this could be the one coin that can challenge ethereum in terms of creating a token for new ICO honestly I am not into Byteball yet but will definitely look to it, ethereum is in difficult situation now because so many holders are dumping it now.
What makes DLT appealing from a developers point of view? Please spare 5 minutes of your time and let us know what you think.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/comments/9zgheg/cryptocurrency_from_a_developers_point_of_view/
This is really a promising solution for campaigns wishing to launch an ICO and the advantages of Byteball over Ethereum are obvious. Now many projects are transferring their tokens from blockchain Ethereum, for example, to blockchain Stellar, TRON, EOS, and now you can switch to Byteball. I believe that the Ethereum team needs to improve its platform and make changes, otherwise they will not stand the competition.

I couldn't agree more. Too hard to ignore the crumbs that these altcoins are advancing in the whole cryptocurrency world now, right?  Cool

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
This is really a promising solution for campaigns wishing to launch an ICO and the advantages of Byteball over Ethereum are obvious. Now many projects are transferring their tokens from blockchain Ethereum, for example, to blockchain Stellar, TRON, EOS, and now you can switch to Byteball. I believe that the Ethereum team needs to improve its platform and make changes, otherwise they will not stand the competition.
This is a bit of a biased analysis probably intended to shill Byteball, focusing only on ease of use and omitting essential elements of such a comparison like Security & Scalability of the blockchain.

Right now one of the most important questions for any blockchain is to find a Proof mechanism that is maximally secure without inefficiently burning ridiculous amounts of energy...

correct, Byteball has no blocks or miners and scales way better than ethereum

That was the idea.  And people are taking notice. Cool
Activity: 5
This is a bit of a biased analysis probably intended to shill Byteball, focusing only on ease of use and omitting essential elements of such a comparison like Security & Scalability of the blockchain.

Right now one of the most important questions for any blockchain is to find a Proof mechanism that is maximally secure without inefficiently burning ridiculous amounts of energy...

correct, Byteball has no blocks or miners and scales way better than ethereum
In other news, https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46150107

A Chinese headmaster was fired for using his school's electricity supply to mine Ethereum. A better idea would have been using Byteball: no miners, no blocks, just transactions.  Cool
this will never happen because ethereum will forever remain the king of ico and there will not be more of the second project

Forever? The Byteball model is simply superior to that of Ethereum, imo. Ethereum, by its design, was never meant to be used to raise ICO funds. Sure it is a powerful platform, no doubt about that, but using it to raise ICO funds was never the intention. Byteball has an in-wallet feature like real world ID verifcation etc to make raising ICO funds much easier for both the fundraiser and the person buying the ICO assets. Just my two cents.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1632

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Byteball is good coin and i am believe its good long term investment. I think its take more time for byteball to replace ethereum because most token in market using ethereum network. Right now many coin have same feature with ethereum and i am believe competition become harder in the future
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009
Can we expect a live ICO market in the near future?

I expect Byteball will play a key role in the future. However, I cannot see it happen soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Has anyone looked into MOAC? Looks like they're the happy medium since they're more efficient and have cross chain compatibility
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
I'm not sure it's really going to happen. Ethereum already has well established itself as efficient platform for ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
this will never happen because ethereum will forever remain the king of ico and there will not be more of the second project
Worth noting, the IBM backed World Community Grid has been around since November 16, 2004. Byteball has only been with the project for 6.5 months, but we are already in 42nd place!

Thanks to Byteball Community member vimukthi for highlighting this:

https://steemit.com/byteball/@vimukthi/byteball-leads-world-community-grid-thor-challenge-2018-with-the-power-of-incentives
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Firstly, OP shouldnt have make this thread a self moderated thread cause people will think there will be the act keeping only the post which OP like. With that been said. I like the fact that Btyeball step up their game by implementing some advanced and outstanding protocol which will make crypto ease to use but it will be hard for smart contract system to switch from ETH to Byte cause the ICOs market seems to trust in ETH.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Seems like a really good platform, however you can't discount the brand power of Ethereum

True, the Ethereum brand is currently a reason why many ICOs dont seem to explore other platforms

Byteball offer is pretty compelling when compared vs Ethereum

Then how did you say that the current brand of ethereum makes ICO not exploring the platforms?Lol byteball has no popularity comparing to ethereum and features of ethereum is enough and still great for the new ICO to use as platforms.and success of the project dont rely on the platforms instead this is about the team itself whos on their hands to bring success in their ico
This platform can't even beat its copy paste platform that used the same methodology (DAG) just like IOTA and NANO. Both of these coins are even popular among all of the crypto holders right now.
This is so sad to see that this shilling was failed to attract a lot of audiences.
That guy was joking i guess.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
I don't agree with your point of view. I think Ethereum will decline with the decline of ICO. There is no such thing that can be surpassed. Replication is not a business, and the emergence of STO will change the cryptocurrency market.

The decline of ICOs are right now just the decline of ICOs on Ethereum, Because ETH is depreciating sharply as a consequence of too many ICO's teams selling ETH worth hundreds Millions of $ which they have raised in the ICOs. This crisis of Ethereum could prove very useful for Byteball becoming a serious competitor as a platform for ICOs.
However despite the fact that the value of ethereum is currently decreasing ethereum still as huge as it is before people are still using it in most of the ICO
and it's kinda seeking unconvenient to move away to a coin that's irrelevant or rarely being used for ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: