Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 reasons why future ICOs will use Byteball instead of Ethereum (+screenshots) - page 2. (Read 2468 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
Byteball is very cool altcoin, but since the time I bought this coin, it still falls  Grin.
Recently, I did an airdrop in their Byteball app (Steemit cooperates with Byteball) and I received around 10USD in Byteballs, it would be nice, if they do more airdrops, they will attract more investors I think.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117
I don't agree with your point of view. I think Ethereum will decline with the decline of ICO. There is no such thing that can be surpassed. Replication is not a business, and the emergence of STO will change the cryptocurrency market.

The decline of ICOs are right now just the decline of ICOs on Ethereum, Because ETH is depreciating sharply as a consequence of too many ICO's teams selling ETH worth hundreds Millions of $ which they have raised in the ICOs. This crisis of Ethereum could prove very useful for Byteball becoming a serious competitor as a platform for ICOs.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Competition will only bring out the best results. Good one from Byteball.
However, ethereum has gained more popularity at this time compared to Byteball, the future will defined which platform (ethereum or Byteball) is preferred for hosting ico's.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I like the part of byteball that launches ico faster than etherum and also the process of kyc if it's easier than etherum I think it will make Byteball more popular with ico as their exchange platform to receive and exchange tokens.

I agree with you, mate. And the use of smart contracts is really convenient.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I like the part of byteball that launches ico faster than etherum and also the process of kyc if it's easier than etherum I think it will make Byteball more popular with ico as their exchange platform to receive and exchange tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Acceptable reasons but the mentality of most of the crypto users are already set in Ethereum as the most trusted platform that maybe because it came first in the market and it already build a foundation of trust among ICOs and Altcoins thru erc20 standard which is already proven effectively working on every projects. As before this ambitious move to replace Ethereum then Byteball should focus of how it will supersede NEO, WAVES and TRON platform that already patronize by some ICOs too to support their projects.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
The byteball platform seems interesting with great features, though ethereum is still the best out there in terms of ICOs. Byteball needs to prove its capability first before we can say that it can compete with ethereum. Many platforms are good during presentation but during operation that is the time where flause and issues arise.
The Byteball ICO website will be launching shortly.

But just to clarify: it's a website to better showcase how the Byteball platform is ideal for running an ICO. Byteball will not be having its own ICO.

Cool
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
I don't agree with your point of view. I think Ethereum will decline with the decline of ICO. There is no such thing that can be surpassed. Replication is not a business, and the emergence of STO will change the cryptocurrency market.
Get to know the core Byteball team! Video interview with Casper Niebe, User Acquisition Manager.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXpypaMsZ3k&feature=youtu.be

Our aim is that the community gets to know the team behind Byteball. Who we are, why we decided to get involved and what we are working on. Today we speak with Casper Niebe, User Acquisition Manager.

If you are a part of Byteball community on Telegram, Slack or Steemit you have probably already come across him, as he is the guy who answers far more questions than anyone else! Apart from helping out everyone in the community, Casper has quite a few other things on his plate.

For instance, he has been the main organizer of the Use-a-Thon initiatives of which there have been two so far.

Other things that you might not know about Casper:

He loves Lego

He refers to himself as a "digital creative with a firm sense of discovering new potential and with a lifelong drive and infectious motivation to explore technological possibilities". (BALR for short)

He is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Casper likes to describe the Byteball platform as a huge box of Lego. What do you think of the Byteball/Lego similarities? Please leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Byteball has made the first step towards decentralization of witnesses.

First Decentralized Witness Candidate — Rogier Eijkelhof
|
v

https://medium.com/byteball/first-decentralized-witness-candidate-rogier-eijkelhof-9e5619166334
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Seems like a really good platform, however you can't discount the brand power of Ethereum

True, the Ethereum brand is currently a reason why many ICOs dont seem to explore other platforms

Byteball offer is pretty compelling when compared vs Ethereum

Then how did you say that the current brand of ethereum makes ICO not exploring the platforms?Lol byteball has no popularity comparing to ethereum and features of ethereum is enough and still great for the new ICO to use as platforms.and success of the project dont rely on the platforms instead this is about the team itself whos on their hands to bring success in their ico
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 8
I've been a fan of byteball from the beginning.
There was a lot of talk surrounding it last year but has been relatively silent the last couple months.
IT's good that this post can have people talking about it more.

One of the fundamental misundertandings in crypto surrounds the dominance of btc and eth.
There are many who feel that one or the other will always dominate the market and the value will forever continue to increase.
Or, they think that 10 years from now btc and eth will be worth much more than today.

The truth is btc and eth won't be around 10 years from now.
They will be replaced by superior technology.
That is how things are.  What, you expected people to stick with VHS tapes forever and that people will stick with ETH forever?

I think eth will still be around, but gieven no eth app has real world adoption at any scale its still anyones market
copper member
isn't byteball just completing their ICO? can the platform run so you can compare it to the platform from ethereum?

byteball never had an ico
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Very interesting points.
this project is very undervalued in my opinion just a few things they can fix should result in a huge rise in the near future
copper member

The 70,000 Steem users that also have Byteball wallets can now win prizes by exploring real world use cases on the Byteball platform

https://steemit.com/byteball/@byteball.org/announcing-the-steem-use-a-thon-by-byteball

I am a member of Steemit platform also have an account on byteball but haven't inform about this contest or promotion.

Is this still ongoing till now?

Byteball still need more marketing team to expose this platform to the whole crypto community for it to become adoptable to people and companies especially to start up company developers for them to have an option either to use this or to stick to Ethereum Platform.

sorry its over! more will follow, maybe sign up to newsletter to stay informed http://content.byteball.org/subscribe-to-newsletter
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: