Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Reasons why IEO is better than ICO - page 5. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I really don't have any problems with both as long as they pay their investors/customers and also the people who joins to campaign for their projects. It doesn't really matter to me because I'm sure that there are ICOs that are more profitable than IEOs. Probably most IEOs are better because it gives a higher chance in those 6 reasons.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
For me, there is almost no difference between these two types of fundraising. The main advantage of an IEO is protection against potential fraud with the subsequent theft of investors' funds. If the exchange goes on its reputation comes to an end, which means that investment in IEO can be called relatively safe.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion, one of the reasons the IEO is better than the ICO is because, when the IEO takes place, many investors make massive investments. and has the potential to get big profits.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
One of the reasons I so much like IEO, most especially those conducted on good exchanges, is that, there is more likelihood you are investing in. A legit project.
If peradventure it happened along the line that the project is a scam, investors' funds will be returned, which gives more credibility to the exchange and IEO in general.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The reasons are the true nature of IEO and certianly why it stands out from ICO. I think if IEOs will be properly managed, that is the exchange always ensuring that only potential projects are accepted, IEO will beat ICO on the long term.
In fact, the IEO is still trusted by more investors and everyone wants to participate in good IEO projects that are on this market. I think it's best to choose the best deals because you will be more liquid in making a profit. Anyway now is a good time to invest in IEO but this trend will end soon later this year and you should be careful when keeping your coin exchange
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
The main IEO Reason to choose is security but you should always select good exchange and trusted exchange and ICO have not these feature due this most of ICO's was scams.
IEO become solution from scamming investors.they will get certainity while projects directly listed in exchanges.so investors no need to wait for long time their projects listing on exchanges.as we know there are much projects prefer to postponed their token due market condition.and it make investors disappointed.

Well, it is not a perfect solution. The promoters can still dump their tokens in these exchanges and then vanish with the BTC/ETH. And this may leave the investors in confusion. In case a mass dump occurs in the exchanges, should they book losses and exit, or should they wait for some more time hoping that the prices will recover?

they should wait for the price to recover because its only normal for cryptos to go down  .cryptos are known to recover as long as you are confident that you have invested on the right coin or on the right project  . i think ieo's are really better than an ico because we can save time researching whenever we decide to invest in an ieo while on ico we need to spend alot of time researching for different sources in order to check if the ico is trully legit  or not .
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
The main IEO Reason to choose is security but you should always select good exchange and trusted exchange and ICO have not these feature due this most of ICO's was scams.
IEO become solution from scamming investors.they will get certainity while projects directly listed in exchanges.so investors no need to wait for long time their projects listing on exchanges.as we know there are much projects prefer to postponed their token due market condition.and it make investors disappointed.

Well, it is not a perfect solution. The promoters can still dump their tokens in these exchanges and then vanish with the BTC/ETH. And this may leave the investors in confusion. In case a mass dump occurs in the exchanges, should they book losses and exit, or should they wait for some more time hoping that the prices will recover?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
Taking the IEO route is better and more safer than the ICO route given the scam that has plague ICO sector. My fear is that scam projects will be more advanced in their act and may decide to take the IEO path, deceive the investors as well as the exchange hosting them. More tasks lies on the exchange to properly vet new projects.
copper member
Activity: 206
I agree with this post. Buying in IEO is safer than buying in ICO because the exchange team already must have properly verified the legitimacy of the team so that their new won't be dragged to the mud if it's a scam project. Also, I think IEO also aided in boosting the hopes of crypto enthusiasts lately and that's a good one.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Very many people compare which is better than IEO or ICO. For me, IEO or ICO is the best as long as I know crypto. The most important thing is that you can benefit from your investment. So what is important is you can from the IEO or ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
The reasons are the true nature of IEO and certianly why it stands out from ICO. I think if IEOs will be properly managed, that is the exchange always ensuring that only potential projects are accepted, IEO will beat ICO on the long term.
they have similarities but we can say IEO is much better because of standards of an exchange of course they will not let  an IEO for them to integrate if they aren't sure how legitimate it is or it has a present issues or whatsoever. IEO will stand out for the rest of this year and soon might have a variety. The bad thing here is people might buy a specific coin and when they didn't able to participate a bigger chance of losses is awaiting.
Activity: 707
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
I have serious doubts that the due diligence that the exchanges conduct goes much beyond asking the people doing the project to pass the same KYC tests that investors pass. They do not vet the projects to determine if they are good investments and are only really interested in collecting a commission which often runs 10% of the money raised. You still need to do all the same due diligence before you invest and be cautious of all the claims made.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Nice reasons, but I think the main advantage of IEO is that listing on a good exchange right after the token sale is good for the price of the token.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
Well, yes IEO is good and secure than ICO but only when choose a reputable exchange for the launch. New exchange starting with an IEO launchpad can't be good and I suspect they are aiming at exit scam of people and project's money. Only a good exchange can be secure enough.
Activity: 746
https://axiomapay.com/
and since then some investors have reconsidered before investing in the ico project, they prefer and switch to IEO projects that are better than ICO, besides that the IEO has advantages that ICO does not have, such as exchanges after the project is completed, the risk of fraud is small and also a lot large companies that have trusted the IEO program recently.
Activity: 1764
At the moment, there is no point in looking for any weaknesses or usefulness of IEO, because everyone understands that IEO is now gaining incredible momentum and every company that wants to make ICO or IEO of course must choose IEO so that their company will can get the best investors.
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
From the look of things and by comparison, there is no doubt that IEOs are far better than ICOs. But one thing is still important, irrespective of the fact that IEO is better and can be hyped, investors should endeavour to do their own research to ensure they are making the right decision by investing in a potential project.
Pages:
Jump to: