Pages:
Author

Topic: 6 Reasons why IEO is better than ICO - page 6. (Read 14686 times)

Activity: 397
Merit: 1
I think IEO and ICO are both detrimental when they fail, but IEOs are far better than ICO, 80% estimate that IEO is anti-fraud and they have their own exchanges, at least when the project is finished, tokens already have market prices. different from ico currently really does not support, there are many cases of fraud that occur in ico. it also makes me a little hesitant to invest in ico.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
I would not be so optimistic, and there and there there are quite reasonable risks. You need to be extremely careful with this kind of investment.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
One advantage with the IEOs is that the investors don't need to worry about when the tokens will get listed in an exchange, unlike the case with the ICOs. That said, the listing does not guarantee the long term survival of the token. As we have seen, the majority of the recent IEOs have gone down in price after the listing process.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
Thanks for writing this out. IEO is not in anyway perfect but it is far better than ICO with what I have experienced with both. No exchange will hold IEO for scam project on their platform and the possibility of immediate liquidity is also a big advantage.
the fact is that new projects are now starting to conduct IEO on new exchanges that have no reputation. and I think there may be some collusion
It will still not create much problem, this one can easily be controlled unlike ICO that has no control, some of the control would be for people to just ignore exchanges that have no reputation, by the time people don’t pay attention to them, they will have no choice than to back out of the IEO, as many project developers will also not risk wasting listing money as they are not sure of the volume they will get.

The only way I see us having issue is when big exchanges that we rely on begin to produce shitty projects or scam projects which I believe may be kind of impossible as they will do everything to protect their reputation and the base of users they have already gathered.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
IEO is more instant than ICO, but the potential for loss is the same.
even the IEO might be faster because the community only uses the hype to make a profit. while ico runs according to the roadmap and the platform runs in the future.
ICO guarantees more for the future.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
If we put the commission aside (no one with a high commission fee), I was intrigued by other features. It was a really nice feature, especially when they gathered them all on a single platform.
This is nice. I think that IEO have really been instrumental in giving a new interface to ICO and this was very important because ICO was simply not working any more. It was banned by many countries, and was the target of scams. Over here in an IEO, you could get the things done very easily jut by paying a listing fee and a portion of the finds raised on the platform to the exchange. And this happens in the blink of eyes.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Thanks for writing this out. IEO is not in anyway perfect but it is far better than ICO with what I have experienced with both. No exchange will hold IEO for scam project on their platform and the possibility of immediate liquidity is also a big advantage.
the fact is that new projects are now starting to conduct IEO on new exchanges that have no reputation. and I think there may be some collusion
The IEO does have many advantages from ICO. even more so when the IEO is done on a large exchanger like binance, or bittrex. this can be ascertained that the project is truly promising. unfortunately now investors may still want to see developments from the IEO.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
If we put the commission aside (no one with a high commission fee), I was intrigued by other features. It was a really nice feature, especially when they gathered them all on a single platform.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
yes we know that the IEO is more focused on their products and investor data security, the IEO has many advantages that can attract many investors to join, besides that I am personally interested in the IEO project because it is more promising and also avoids fraud cases.
IEO is a new trend that many people are interested in this year and it has helped many people earn good profits from this investment channel. I think the IEO in this market has helped people avoid a lot of scammers and I believe in the near future we can be more secure in investing. Although there are projects that do not achieve high value, it has changed a lot in this crypto market
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
IEO was a replacement of ICO due to the mistrust that have been developed on ICO. There have been several scam cases bothering on ICO and the investing public decided to run away from ICO's. IEO is much more safer compared to ICO because the exchange platform serves as a middle man and would be weary of listing scam ICO's, because their reputation may be jeopardised when they float a scam project.
Activity: 453
Merit: 2
https://goldeth.io/
yes we know that the IEO is more focused on their products and investor data security, the IEO has many advantages that can attract many investors to join, besides that I am personally interested in the IEO project because it is more promising and also avoids fraud cases.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
One of the reasons I tip IEOs ahead of ICO is because fraud is eliminated, many people unfortunately have lost thousands to millions of dollars in ICO frauds and there is no way to recover those funds but with IEO, one will be certain his funds is safu.
The funds are safe, quite true but any assurance that the fund will yield profit? If IEO platform only focus on fraud done through scammers alone, then it is still not safe for investors, because they will still eventually lose money to weak developers who may get tired of developing the project along the line.

SO I will implore all IEO exchanges to not only focus on the issue of scam alone, there is also need for them to make sure that whatever the developers are engaging their services for is really worth promoting and would yield all investors return on their investment in the long run.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
That's absolutely right IEO better than ICO, simple, secure and fast on the token sale. I only need to do one KYC on the exchange platform like Binance to be able to invest in the IEO project.

This is true. From my point of view, IEOs are just more secured cause firstly they get evaluated by ourselves and they get evaluated by exchanges, where the IEOs are hold. By the way, are you aware of any good projects in here? I know one pretty advanced IEO - Farm2Kitchen. Probably anyone heard of them
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
That's absolutely right IEO better than ICO, simple, secure and fast on the token sale. I only need to do one KYC on the exchange platform like Binance to be able to invest in the IEO project.
Activity: 788
Merit: 100
My oppinion

1. ICO or IEO are the same product
2. ICO or IEO is DEV PRINTING MONEY (they sold new created token to real money like BTC or ETH)
3. IEO is free money for Dev and Exchange
4. Investor/Users/Traders only want PRICE DOUBLED, after that, they will SOLD all tokens and nobody cares about product. you can see BTT,MATIC,FET,and many others IEO
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
In 2017 I actively invested in ICO. Of course, some of my investments were unsuccessful, but in general I managed to earn. Now, in 2019, I am going to actively invest in IEO. I believe that this concept is a new stage in the development of crypto investment. Therefore, tomorrow I will invest in IEO Gexan. Inviting all who are interested in investing will get acquainted with this project at the link: https://p2pb2b.io/token-sale/GEX
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Ever since IEO platform was created because these top exchanges promoting them makes sure they do their own due diligence in ensuring that the project is a very reliable one, many investors have made their ways back to the crowd fundingscheme and still supporting these good projects in establishing it. So ICO and IEO are totally not to be compared.
IEO of top exchanges simply unjoinable for small investors. It is just a game of whales. I agreed with you that IEOs are ICOs are totally different, however, they have common things that they all can be abused by groups of bad guys. Sooner or later, when the IEO wave become hotter (like we witnessed with ICOs in the past), scammers will start their new wave of scam IEOs. Their IEOs are real, everyone can join and buy, but eventually they will make scam exits and run away with not only funds they raised from IEOs, but also from all money of traders stored on their exchanges. Personally, I simply stay away from IEOs of small, strange, and young exchanges. For well-known, big exchanges, we don't have opportunities to join them, so forget them too.
Absolute sense in what you said, if you see many of us that has been singing praises of IEO and hyping IEO, ask any of them if they have ever participated in any IEO, especially that of big exchanges like Binance, they will tell you no.

The cost of buying these tokens on IEO is quite high, and since IEO starts and ends at the Initial coin offering stage, unlike ICO that still gives opportunity for people to participate in post ICO, but there is nothing like post IEO, except maybe these news exchanges that will not meet up the target before the time elapses and will eventually have no choice than to throw it open for post IEO. So if we don’tconsider small exchanges IEO too, then we may never participate in any like you said.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
100% agreed with all the points of OP's posted. The biggest point is 80% of ICOs are scams which is very true, i think this is why investors move their funds/investment to IEOs. Investor don't need verify KYC again and again, also supported by a big exchange like binance, huobi, bittrex and many else.
There are so many benefits of IEO platform, and I have never even really thought of one of the benefits that you mentioned which you are very much right about it, that alone has even covered the whole stress ICO gives making one to keep submitting KYC from time to time.

People fear KYC more than they fear the devil himself LOL, now imagine a system that will make it easy for them to just do KYC once, which is on exchanges and from there, they have no business submitting any form of verification to these projects over and over again, since these exchanges are the ones directly handling the projects.
Pages:
Jump to: