Pages:
Author

Topic: 6-Win Challenge - AntiMartingale Strategy 0.02 BTC giveaway at end of 7 wins (Read 847 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Technically anti-martingale is better than martingale, because you need a good win streak to win a lot. Where as in martingale you are just winning a smaller amount ,and repeating that multiple times, but that becomes risky if you do it too many times.

I will have my second game posted today.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Anti-martingale is worst than martin gale itself! Just to illustrate

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Lose - -8 units

Result: -1 units

Another example,

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Win  - +8 units
5. Win  - +16 units
6. Win  - +32 units
7. Lose - -64 units

In the event you lose, you'll always have -1 units.

Stupid remark.

Anti martingale is the same as martingale.
Both have exactly the same result.
They're both as inneficient as any other gambling strategy...

How was that stupid? You basically supported my argument, the same argument you are saying is stupid. I just illustrated the downside of both martin gale and anti-martin gale systems. yeah they are both inefficient because there is really no strategy that will work in gambling. OP is just here trying to win a 7 game in a row, and it's just like a challenge.

You can use any strategy you have luck you can make it or else you will lose. You are right here the martingale or anti-martingale will not help OP to make 7 wins in a row his luck will help him to win. All the best for your challenge OP. I never tried this kind of challenge because I don't like to take a risk with my money. I just spend some coins to get fun. Let's see after you can achieve your target will try once.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Lose - -8 units

Another example,

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Win  - +8 units
5. Win  - +16 units
6. Win  - +32 units
7. Lose - -64 units

Stupid remark.

How was that stupid? You basically supported my argument, the same argument you are saying is stupid. I just illustrated the downside of both martin gale and anti-martin gale systems. yeah they are both inefficient because there is really no strategy that will work in gambling. OP is just here trying to win a 7 game in a row, it's just like a challenge.
7 wins in a row with decent odds is not easy at all. I was trying it for long time and made it only once.
Wish you good luck.
Your previous challenge had a rule of minimum odds between 1.7-1.8 iirc thats where the challenge became hard to pull off. 7 wins with not much rules except for the martingale strategy should be much easier for OP. 

That is correct, with higher odds I think it becomes a better way to approach the challenge.

I am posting my 1st pick of the 7 streak record today. I am selecting Cork City -1.5. Solid team and solid game.

Hope we can make it to 7 wins in a row.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
7 wins in a row with decent odds is not easy at all. I was trying it for long time and made it only once.
Wish you good luck.
Your previous challenge had a rule of minimum odds between 1.7-1.8 iirc thats where the challenge became hard to pull off. 7 wins with not much rules except for the martingale strategy should be much easier for OP. 

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Wish you good luck.
Merit: 253
I really like this style of gambling but the point is that someone really need to know you have the knowledge about the game before following you. That's just my point.

You don't have to trust me. If I do well you can follow. If I have 3 wins in a row then you can follow in the hopes to win that prize money if i win 7 times in a row.
besides its just a free pick from you OP so its a choose whether we follow it for our benefits or just keep watching this thread and wait when you did it
since a lots of tipsters here its up to the community to choose who's their favorites, good luck to you though.

Exactly, the decision rest on us to either go ahead and stake them or we just watch the thread and so you're right and OP I guess understands completely.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
I really like this style of gambling but the point is that someone really need to know you have the knowledge about the game before following you. That's just my point.

You don't have to trust me. If I do well you can follow. If I have 3 wins in a row then you can follow in the hopes to win that prize money if i win 7 times in a row.
besides its just a free pick from you OP so its a choose whether we follow it for our benefits or just keep watching this thread and wait when you did it
since a lots of tipsters here its up to the community to choose who's their favorites, good luck to you though.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Lose - -8 units

Another example,

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Win  - +8 units
5. Win  - +16 units
6. Win  - +32 units
7. Lose - -64 units

Stupid remark.

And thats our third win in the anti martingale streak.

Our 4th game is FC Dallas vs Houston Dynamo Over 2.5 goals! at 1.87 odds.

If we win this we will be very close to our final target. If you want to participate in the giveaway, now is the time.
2nd win is up Smiley

Time for our third bet in the streak

Cleveland Indians @ Baltimore Orioles  - Cleveland OVER 5.5 Team Total @ (-110)

BOL!
I kinda like the anti martingale strategy!

The risk/reward ratio is very good imo and you only ever stand to lose 1 unit per streak.

Do you always finish the whole 7 bet string or do you sometimes top after say 3 wins?

I have currently set my win rate to 7 bet streak.

3 is fine too if you are following these games. But 7 is when you get the best profit. We have our first win. Tonight game is

eSports - CS:GO - Hellcase CupSpartak (map 1) v Epsilon (map 1) -  Match: Epsilon (map 1) -2.5

at 1.868 odds.

If we win we will be at third step tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I kinda like the anti martingale strategy!

The risk/reward ratio is very good imo and you only ever stand to lose 1 unit per streak.

Do you always finish the whole 7 bet string or do you sometimes top after say 3 wins?
Merit: 505

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Lose - -8 units

Another example,

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Win  - +8 units
5. Win  - +16 units
6. Win  - +32 units
7. Lose - -64 units

Well it is indeed a anti-martingale, since in martin gale you get about 1 unit when you win out of a long losing streak every time.

What's nice about this style is that if he does win 7 in a row, then he will profit by a lot! That's the only beauty of this.

Yeah, But it is very risky once he hit lose 7 in a row first then his balance was emptied. Hahaha. This strategy is only advisable for those who didn't drink much coffee or any hearth attack sickness. Martingale is a risky method and anti martingale is more riskier, All newly invented strategy gets riskier. I still prefer the traditional way of betting where I choose random roll.

YEah this is a risky strat and if he hits 7 loses in a row that would be the end of his bankroll but then again. If you are brave enough and don't afraid of losing maybe this strategy is for you.
you guys is so wrong 1 unit of your bankroll is so small its like 1% of the total bankroll its not like you will lost all of your total bankroll at 7 lose streak , yes you might win big if you win 7 times

7 times in a row is just a representation. What I really mean is what if a long streak hits you instantly at the beginning of your betting session. This the weakness of this method and you will just end up losing if don't stop in the right timing just like the computation above.

I also just pointed out that if he loses like in the middle (3rd or 4th or whatever), he will lose 1 unit. If he wins the whole seven bets then thats huge profits. But if he lost at the 7th bet he just losses 1 unit. This strategy depletes the balance of the user if he does not stop at the right time. So, in OP's case, if he does 7 wins in a row then that is big money he won and he only risks about 1 unit per bet.
I won't be waiting for that to happen too long. Its not like a chance game with a massive house edge.

I am going to post my first bet of the series again today

Murray vs Wawrinka - Murray + 1.5 set
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Lose - -8 units

Another example,

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Win  - +8 units
5. Win  - +16 units
6. Win  - +32 units
7. Lose - -64 units

Well it is indeed a anti-martingale, since in martin gale you get about 1 unit when you win out of a long losing streak every time.

What's nice about this style is that if he does win 7 in a row, then he will profit by a lot! That's the only beauty of this.

Yeah, But it is very risky once he hit lose 7 in a row first then his balance was emptied. Hahaha. This strategy is only advisable for those who didn't drink much coffee or any hearth attack sickness. Martingale is a risky method and anti martingale is more riskier, All newly invented strategy gets riskier. I still prefer the traditional way of betting where I choose random roll.

YEah this is a risky strat and if he hits 7 loses in a row that would be the end of his bankroll but then again. If you are brave enough and don't afraid of losing maybe this strategy is for you.
you guys is so wrong 1 unit of your bankroll is so small its like 1% of the total bankroll its not like you will lost all of your total bankroll at 7 lose streak , yes you might win big if you win 7 times

7 times in a row is just a representation. What I really mean is what if a long streak hits you instantly at the beginning of your betting session. This the weakness of this method and you will just end up losing if don't stop in the right timing just like the computation above.

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Lose - -8 units

Another example,

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Win  - +8 units
5. Win  - +16 units
6. Win  - +32 units
7. Lose - -64 units

It maybe worse. But not if you can make good bets to win 7 times in a row soon. So If I was rolling 1000 rolls then i would hit 7 times winning streak very less in normal gamble. But if my picks win sooner i can probably hit in 100. So its better.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Lose - -8 units

Another example,

1. Win  - +1 units
2. Win  - +2 units
3. Win  - +4 units
4. Win  - +8 units
5. Win  - +16 units
6. Win  - +32 units
7. Lose - -64 units

Pages:
Jump to: