Pages:
Author

Topic: 60k Moneroj. Will i be a millionaire by 2017? - page 6. (Read 9320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
I suggest a good research about technology and community support (this is a must in any invesment in any coin)

You can start here:

http://forum.getmonero.org

draw your own conclusions
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
i would not do it

The most will not do it indeed.
However, bear in mind the most people are not millionaires in 2017.

I am not promising Monero will rise that much but certainly the chances are there.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
i would not do it
legendary
Remember: Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

This is valid for Monero, BTC, Dash, Namecoin, etc.

That's true.
However, one cannot become rich unless one do not take any risk in life.
For some people 30 k is big money, for some people not so... If you are working in job that pays you nicely, then you most likely recover from 30 k loss faster than someone flipping burgers.
legendary
Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100
Remember: Don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

This is valid for Monero, BTC, Dash, Namecoin, etc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
Thinking about to buy 60k xmr. What so you guys think, is it possible to become a millionaire in 2 years?

ROFL!
Plz do it man Smiley

but dont stop believing! its certainly gonna become real!
monero will take over the world and we'll all use it (lol) and u'll be millionaire (lol),
also remember munero is *not* some garbage junk by any means (lollerskates)

~CfA~
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
If you can afford to lose your $30k, you can try it. It is possible. A Monero price of around $7-8 in two years is likely.
legendary
Thinking about to buy 60k xmr. What so you guys think, is it possible to become a millionaire in 2 years?

Yes it is possible.
The emission is pretty dry in 2017.
If everything goes as planned, it will the year when people start feeling the severity of Monero shortages around the globe.
People without Monero will appear as miserable as third world people without pure water.
Activity: 384
Merit: 117
Pages:
Jump to: