Pages:
Author

Topic: 63% of all the HIV infections in the United States occurs among the Sodomites - page 4. (Read 2522 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
that's Bullshit. this is a typical statement made by those who can only get laid once or twice a year....

Homosexual and Heterosexual men sleep around equally much.

Would like to know your opinion about this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexualities:_A_Study_of_Diversity_Among_Men_and_Women

Bell and Weinberg reported evidence of widespread sexual compulsion among homosexual men. 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners.

Ever heard about a heterosexual with 1,000 partners?

And what about this?

There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals.  Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity.

Source: Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality.

http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/S/bo3626005.html
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
the Only reason that Homosexual men gets ''easier'' infected is due to the fact that HIV has a HIGHER risk of spreading while preforming Anal Sex instead of Vaginal Sex....it has nothing to do with being Homosexual.......

I disagree with your argument. A majority of the heterosexual men (including myself) engage in anal sex (although with the opposite gender).  Grin But the big difference here is that heterosexual men will be having only one partner (very rarely more than that), while the homosexual men engage in sex with dozens or even hundreds of partners every year.

The reason why homosexuals are so frequently infected with HIV is due to the fact that they have multiple partners unlike the heterosexual men.

that's Bullshit. this is a typical statement made by those who can only get laid once or twice a year....

Homosexual and Heterosexual men sleep around equally much.
legendary
the Only reason that Homosexual men gets ''easier'' infected is due to the fact that HIV has a HIGHER risk of spreading while preforming Anal Sex instead of Vaginal Sex....it has nothing to do with being Homosexual.......

I disagree with your argument. A majority of the heterosexual men (including myself) engage in anal sex (although with the opposite gender).  Grin But the big difference here is that heterosexual men will be having only one partner (very rarely more than that), while the homosexual men engage in sex with dozens or even hundreds of partners every year.

The reason why homosexuals are so frequently infected with HIV is due to the fact that they have multiple partners unlike the heterosexual men.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
legendary
Is this natural selection?

Although gays form just 4% of the US population, they account for 63% of all the new HIV infections. Almost 90% of all the new cases are linked to gay / bisexual men, as more than 80% of the women newly identified with HIV were also infected by bisexual men.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/statistics_basics_factsheet.pdf

So far in the United States, some 311,087 gays have died due to the HIV infection, since the first case was diagnosed in the 1980s. Out of the ~1,200,000 people currently living with HIV in the United States, some 624,000 are gay.

This means that a total of 935,000 HIV infections have occurred among the gays ever since 1980s, out of a total population of 12 million. That represents an incidence rate of 7.8% against the general prevalence rate of 0.4% and a prevalence of <0.1% among heterosexual men.
Pages:
Jump to: