Pages:
Author

Topic: [6.99$][OVER 4BTC WON]►►►SatoshiminesBOT►►►[NEW BOT][AUTOPILOT][150+ CUSTOMERS] - page 3. (Read 19570 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It keeps saying this for me:
Code:
Cannot open new board: Please refresh the page to continue playing.

Can't even get it to run one game  Sad
Activity: 14
i almost forgot this whole thing, ran it around 40 minutes, started with 100k satoshis.

this is what happened, im done for couple days again. so easy money

https://gyazo.com/afb0545eb4ba1c9e1f963eb37b8a32c9.png

e: seems like pic doesn't work here, but profited 200k satoshis. easy
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Unfortunately but obviously the op abandoned us as you can See on his last seen on so good luck with waiting for him to reply I sent him p.m.posted on the thread and nothing no reply what so ever
Activity: 58
I bought the script but why am I having this error whenever I try to run the script cannot be loaded because the ex
ecution of scripts is disabled on this system. Please see "get-help about_signing" for mo
re details.
At line:0 char:0

solve it already but now problem is whenever I input the autopilot command it always say "please refresh the page to continue playing"
thanks for your reply.
Activity: 6
Satosher pls pm me. I got problem with the bot, i really need ur help. Thank you
My skype : khoingo0803
Activity: 58
I bought the script but why am I having this error whenever I try to run the script cannot be loaded because the ex
ecution of scripts is disabled on this system. Please see "get-help about_signing" for mo
re details.
At line:0 char:0
Activity: 356
hello i got a couple of questions gonna pm you my skype
add my on skype
xboxking7465
I have a few questions
200$ cashed out, thanks for product

idk if i will use again, maybe when i need some extra bucks, as this is free money
current situation: 143$ gotten
lost: 37$

so yea, over 100$ made for free. only ran like 30min per day. easy money, thank you!

sent u couple pics in private message
lets update.
been using this only once per day atm (sketchy that they really make you lose lol)
well, everyday I make that 10$, cashout, repeat.
so yea, worth the money. couple times lost, but still on +side. 10$ "wasted" to this, and made 40$. free money
I cant get mine to work could someone help me out I keep getting this error

Starting Auto pilot with Fixed increment
Number of lost rounds: 1
Target: 7221
Opening a 3 mines board for 30 bits wage
Guessing 2 tiles
Cannot open new board: Please refresh the page to continue playing.

I also added you on skype Satosher
Tbh I was so sketchy about this whole thing.... But yea, used 10$ to get this, and have to say, i'm surprised! Got only 5$ in 10min work, but its climbing up slowly! So yea, had to register to post this thing
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
all gambling sites are designed to make you loose satoshimines is no different
Activity: 2
Activity: 476
Note to my future self: STOP GAMBLING!

Using this bot, I lost, then I lost again, and then I lost again. It's gambling, I know. I really hated the settings, though. I wanted an auto-pilot option that would have allowed me to continue betting the fixed sum even when loosing, but the bot didn't even bet the fixed sum. He went for a bigger sum directly. I only played 1 bomb games, trying to guess only 1 tile, and still, this thing managed to loose 3 in a row, and then again, and then again.

Again, it's gambling, I know, and it's all about the odds and you have to live with that but come on, it's like the odds got lowered even more when using this bot. I even tried with different links, depositing again. It was lose, lose, lose, for me, by always selecting 1 tile - 1 bomb games.

Note to my future self: STOP GAMBLING, STOP TRUSTING BOTS WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY.

One last thing. Thanks for (NOT) replying after 3 messages. I figured some of it for my self, but not managing to stop the bot going all martingale on them, costed me. The funny thing is you didn't hesitate to reply to my messages before buying the bot, encouraging me to buy it for it's easy settings and assuring me that I have to know nothing about the game. Got played Smiley

I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR BEIN OFFLINE!!

I had so much problems in IRL that I just didnt have enough time to get to PC!

But now im here again, and answered some PM's and teamviewing couple guys.

Glad u got it working by yourself!

And again, im sorry man.
Note to my future self: STOP GAMBLING!

Using this bot, I lost, then I lost again, and then I lost again. It's gambling, I know. I really hated the settings, though. I wanted an auto-pilot option that would have allowed me to continue betting the fixed sum even when loosing, but the bot didn't even bet the fixed sum. He went for a bigger sum directly. I only played 1 bomb games, trying to guess only 1 tile, and still, this thing managed to loose 3 in a row, and then again, and then again.

Again, it's gambling, I know, and it's all about the odds and you have to live with that but come on, it's like the odds got lowered even more when using this bot. I even tried with different links, depositing again. It was lose, lose, lose, for me, by always selecting 1 tile - 1 bomb games.

Note to my future self: STOP GAMBLING, STOP TRUSTING BOTS WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY.

One last thing. Thanks for (NOT) replying after 3 messages. I figured some of it for my self, but not managing to stop the bot going all martingale on them, costed me. The funny thing is you didn't hesitate to reply to my messages before buying the bot, encouraging me to buy it for it's easy settings and assuring me that I have to know nothing about the game. Got played Smiley
I feel bad for being offline for so long time, im so sorry!

Everyone who sent me PM, I have answered now.

Thanks for being patient , and still being able to purchase my product!
Yo man! Id happily make mac version for this, but idk is it worth time.

I have alot of customers who use Mac, and they run bot with VPS or other thing.
Pages:
Jump to: