Pages:
Author

Topic: [6.99$][OVER 4BTC WON]►►►SatoshiminesBOT►►►[NEW BOT][AUTOPILOT][150+ CUSTOMERS] - page 8. (Read 19570 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
would take it but have no btc /: really intrested tho
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Alright! Hopefully u didnt bet money u couldnt afford to lose!

Its all gambling. Sadly u had so bad luck..

Totally Agree.

Alright, its weekend and time to make some cash!

I finally got back to home from military, 2 day holiday!

Lets roll some $$$$ boys

I might start some nice campaign.

Write me PM why I should give you this script free.

IF your reason is good, ima send 1 copy to YOU!

Lets ALL START EARNING!

E: Alright, got couple PMs Tongue

Today ima roll who wins that copy, need couple more so it won't be 33% chance to win.
Activity: 455

Totally Agree.

risky,

my bad luck. lost half of the investment in 10 minutes.

Anyways, script works great.

In that 10min time I assume u made like.. 20% proft? (Depending how much u did investment).

Im atm on phone, getting home later at evening +2 GMT, so then im able to help new customers to setup if someone gets errors!

I was at 10% profit. Suddenly 5 bets lost in a row and script stopped.
So for that 100% investment, left with 40%
Cashed out and, not having guts to re run that bot again.

risky,

In that 10min time I assume u made like.. 20% proft? (Depending how much u did investment).

Im atm on phone, getting home later at evening +2 GMT, so then im able to help new customers to setup if someone gets errors!
risky,

Good morning!

Ready to make more money?
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
so whats the point in buying the bot if you can easily loose? you can loose by gambling yourself too and it would be much more fun

People have different preferences. Like if I wanted to add funds to my account and let the bot run at night while I sleep, that's my perogative. Its yours to play the way you want. Nobody is pressuring you to buy the bot or use it. Second of all. The bot is way faster than 1 person is. Maybe I like to bet fast like that. Like I said, that's my perogative, not yours. Just because you don't like or use something, does not mean that other people do not as well. That's what makes a person a person.
so whats the point in buying the bot if you can easily loose? you can loose by gambling yourself too and it would be much more fun

Nobody is pressuring you to buy it Smiley

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
if you have already made over 1 bitcoin with it why dont you just keep it using yourself instead of getting small money from buyers?

Your not guarenteed to make anything. I actually lost the btc I played but it wasn't due to the bot. I would have made those same bets if I was as fast as it. The OP may have got on a lucky run with it, but that was luck. Marketing tactics my friend, nothing more.

Dw, I made today / yesterday those 1BTC, and couple days ago lost 0.3BTC
if you have already made over 1 bitcoin with it why dont you just keep it using yourself instead of getting small money from buyers?

Your not guarenteed to make anything. I actually lost the btc I played but it wasn't due to the bot. I would have made those same bets if I was as fast as it. The OP may have got on a lucky run with it, but that was luck. Marketing tactics my friend, nothing more.

Could ask same from E-Book sellers.

Extra money isn't bad, and why wouldn't I share my stuff with others?

Like it would do some harm if I sell this at same time Smiley?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
the price went from 25 dollars to 2.5 dollars it clearly shows that the bot is most probably useless

I bought the bot off him. The bot works fine. I'm not that computer inclinded either. The stuff that needed to be done is easy. If I can do it so can anybody else. There is nothing special about the bot. But it does work just fine. How you want to bet is up to the better. Just set the parameters in the bot to what you want and your set.

Thanks for ur kind words.

Yes, there is nothing special.

This does everything that you can do by hand, but ALOT faster.

Also when playing with this, you can play with small bets and earn fast, risk to lose is minimal <-> by hand, when you have to bet big to earn money.
the price went from 25 dollars to 2.5 dollars it clearly shows that the bot is most probably useless

I bought the bot off him. The bot works fine. I'm not that computer inclinded either. The stuff that needed to be done is easy. If I can do it so can anybody else. There is nothing special about the bot. But it does work just fine. How you want to bet is up to the better. Just set the parameters in the bot to what you want and your set.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
You havent replied to my posts and Pm yet, do you accept my offer ? Smiley
why do you keep on changing the price of your bot? it was only 5 dollars and now you want to get 10 dollars

Why wouldn't I?

If I made 0.3BTC profit with this in 20min, I don't think 10 bucks isn't high price.

Had low price since there were no customers, now I managed to get some BTC and started using it by myself.

As I get good results, ofc I can pump the price up so its not totally free.
or you can easily loose with this wither as theres no strategy of beating the house edge completely

Well, this isn't strategy, its just bot to play for you. Anyone can play with 2 or 1 tiles and bet, but this will make it like... Umm.. 20(?) faster.

As I have stated before, its still gambling.

But someone might have luck, someone might lose all at first time.

I have lost alot (But not even nearly as much won). I still keep using this. Keep the hopes up!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
why do you keep on changing the price of your bot? it was only 5 dollars and now you want to get 10 dollars

Why wouldn't I?

If I made 0.3BTC profit with this in 20min, I don't think 10 bucks isn't high price.

Had low price since there were no customers, now I managed to get some BTC and started using it by myself.

As I get good results, ofc I can pump the price up so its not totally free.
or you can easily loose with this wither as theres no strategy of beating the house edge completely
Pages:
Jump to: