Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 Reasons why you don’t play blockchain games - page 2. (Read 732 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 4
First of all, I do not play blockchain games, but in all other games because it is a waste of time! Yes sometimes the game can be fun, but gave up and frankly sometimes even regret that so much time previously spent for games (all games). Too fast time passes for them-life flies by and in return nothing-it is better to do business, be with family, children and enjoy life!
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
OP, thank you for the post. I heard about blockchain games but haven’t try playing. What are the blockchain games you are playing? Recommend some please.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
actually more reasons
but there will always be people who will play them, which means that there will be more new games
and with the growth of the market interest in cryptocurrencies will grow, that is, more people will come to this gaming market
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
I participated in several bounty companies that promoted blockchain games. Apparently the popularity of crypto cats hurt many and they decided to repeat, and maybe even exceed the result of this successful crypto game. But personally, I did not see popularity in new games. You ask what could be the reasons. The reason is simple, people want to earn money, and if they see activity in the game, then they will join themselves and then the development goes on increasing and the game develops giving money. Unfortunately in those crypto games where I was, there just games were not completed until the end. Well, you know, no one wants to wait, everyone wants to make money right now. This is one problem, there is no working product, because of this there is no desire to play.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
playing blockchain games is not bad, you can do it if you are bored, they really don't make a lot of money but this is better done than playing women Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Crypto and Gambling are always exist because they are Mutualism symbiosis and people love it so the demand always exist.
We as new player must more careful and aware the risk of any new gambling type in order to minimize the losses even though gambling always make you loss but as greedy creature , human want to prove that they can earn massive profit from gambling site.

Just Prepare the loss and consider profit as the Bonus !
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
Well maybe there are many blockchain games that are relatively specified in your list of reasons are true. But, there are other crypto games also that could let you earn also. I think it should not be generalize though a different side of me is agreeing you that the list of reasons in avoiding to play blockchain games were right.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The blockchain game is very risky and it has caused me to be depressed for some time because of the loss. It's like a betting game.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
I do not think that games on the blockchain are popular. Since the giants would have come to this industry. Yes, and there is no desire to even consider such projects. I think it will be interesting only for teenagers.

why so?
I will tell you a secret - teenagers trade too
Activity: 462
I do not think that games on the blockchain are popular. Since the giants would have come to this industry. Yes, and there is no desire to even consider such projects. I think it will be interesting only for teenagers.
I like the fact that you mentioned that crypto games were corny. It made me laugh and realized that you are right. It's like those Y8 games for kids. They should develop an make it look like a game worth playing. They have the team and the money to do it but they refused to. Probably because of the cost and they are OK with what they were earning. LOL

that is so disappointing. crypto games industry is so promising but developers should make better games. way better
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I think it's understood a very long time.He played in the crypto seals ,but then I realized that it will not bring me any good, as well as other blockchain games.
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I like the fact that you mentioned that crypto games were corny. It made me laugh and realized that you are right. It's like those Y8 games for kids. They should develop an make it look like a game worth playing. They have the team and the money to do it but they refused to. Probably because of the cost and they are OK with what they were earning. LOL
Activity: 157
You have done a good job by listing this 7 point's out in your opinion and I'm sure you know there are several once opinion about this out there. At first the time is different. Though I don't play blockchain games. Games have more risky because this is where the main Cryptocurrency gambling lies and I do much of trading and bounty projects.
Any video games are not excitement. It is rather entertainment for schoolchildren and teenagers. It happens that adults play video games. But if you are a serious person and work on cryptocurrency, then what kind of games can we talk about?
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
One of the most known blockchain games are cryptokitties, i'm not really onto these kind of games i'm just here for profits actually the developers and the users wants profit that's all they just made the game in order to lessen the technical stuffs we've seen everyday.

Well i may say that blockchain games is not that profitable but if you invest a big amount of money you may either earn from it, actually for what I've known i think the blockchain games helps the blockchain to work faster that's what I know but i don't have idea if it's true
Merit: 10
this is very simple. You must know that playing games is not related to the blockchain. The most important thing is the sense of gaming experience. Blockchain is just a carrier or a new way, but it doesn't change the appeal of the game. Perhaps the collision between the game and the blockchain is still in its early stages, and there will be a dark horse in the future. For example, blockchain games like Jedi Survival.
Activity: 552
You have done a good job by listing this 7 point's out in your opinion and I'm sure you know there are several once opinion about this out there. At first the time is different. Though I don't play blockchain games. Games have more risky because this is where the main Cryptocurrency gambling lies and I do much of trading and bounty projects.
Activity: 157
I have one reason and I don't need any more. I don't play games at all. No matter blockchain, online, RPG... Games are a waste of precious time for me. I will spend this time better on a book, at work or for a walk with my family
I don't play games like that because I think it's a commonplace divorce. You of course can earn, but I believe that this wastes his time and better spend its time more correctly.

like what? trading?  Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I don't play games like that because I think it's a commonplace divorce. You of course can earn, but I believe that this wastes his time and better spend its time more correctly.
Pages:
Jump to: