Pages:
Author

Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018 - page 12. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 05:51:51 PM
it is good enough money for investment i suggest to you bitcoin .if your investment for longterm so invest money in bitcoin tell end of 2018 in investment of bitcoins you will never face loss and some of predicted about bitcoin is bitcoin will go up to 50000$ so now bitcoin price are so cheap and don't miss the opportunity and invest in bitcoin and hold because bitcoin have big community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
May 09, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
I think Ethereum is the best option and XEM if you have alot of money don't forget to invest on this coins. If you want new coins then Iota,Ada,Dent i'm sure you're going to be a millionaire this year by holding them.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
Oh..You have got a 7k $.Great.You can invest it Superb projects.
1. Ripple
2. Stellar
3. Tron

I think this coins are great investment to 2018.

7 thousand is a very good sum of money to invest - in the case when you choose the coin that will gain further, the profits will be very high. Thus, be very careful with your choice. I'd recommend ETH, NEO, Ontology, and EOS.

You chose coins that have an unreasonably high capitalization. I think that this is not the best option for investment. Kiss Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 05:15:34 PM
Oh..You have got a 7k $.Great.You can invest it Superb projects.
1. Ripple
2. Stellar
3. Tron

I think this coins are great investment to 2018.

7 thousand is a very good sum of money to invest - in the case when you choose the coin that will gain further, the profits will be very high. Thus, be very careful with your choice. I'd recommend ETH, NEO, Ontology, and EOS.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 09:40:39 AM
I would spread that money a bit. Maybe put some into AEON, a privacy coin, it is like the Litecoin to Monero. Also, CAG seems pretty good, they're very undervalued at the moment but it has been steadily rising over the past few days. Obviously, you'll have to do your own research before investing.
Activity: 133
May 08, 2018, 02:47:06 PM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?
If you want to invest for a long term, it's better to invest in NEO.  If before the end of the year, it's better in eth.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 08, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
Well $7000 is a lot of money and you should invest it wisely so you don't end up losing it. From your post it seems that you are actually looking to invest in altcoins and new and relatively low ones at that so my advice for you is this, be very careful about investing. Mostly I would just advice you to put that money into bitcoin and ethereum as they are the safer options in the market
Activity: 166
May 08, 2018, 01:15:34 PM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

I recommend you have to invest in the BTC, ETH & RIPPEL. Cux it's the price very huge at this moment I believe in these coins It will bring you big profits in these next few months.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
May 08, 2018, 12:58:42 PM
I would invest all the money in eth.  Or divided the investment between eth and neo.  I think this is the best option.
For reliability, it would be better to invest the principal amount in the ETH (for example $ 5,000), and the remaining in the potential competitors - NEO and EOS. In general, I think that if you make investments now, almost any coin from the top 30 will give a good profit by the end of the year.
Activity: 122
May 08, 2018, 12:53:29 PM
If you want to invest for a long period, the best option is NEO.  But I do not advise you to invest only in one coin.
Activity: 291
May 08, 2018, 12:05:00 PM
$ 7000 you have I suggest to invest in altcoin ASTR.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:54:31 AM
I would invest all the money in eth.  Or divided the investment between eth and neo.  I think this is the best option.
Activity: 21
May 08, 2018, 11:23:22 AM
If ever you will give me $7000 to invest for 2018 I will definitely invest it in all of those low value crypto currencies out there in the market... I will carefully choose all the low value crypto currency out there who has possibility to survive the crypto currency market
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
May 08, 2018, 06:21:39 AM

Ethereum is the best coin to invest today since most of the people are investing on altcoins as well because of the cheaper price and not everyone has the good amount of capital to invest on bitcoins so i think that eth is the best choice.
Activity: 280
May 08, 2018, 06:13:42 AM
I would invest these funds in several different cryptocurrencies. of course, 1 of these cryptocurrencies would be bitcoin. perhaps, this was would still and ripple. but here you need to decide for yourself I chose 2 cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 05, 2018, 09:33:35 PM
Follow me on this potential coin you should buy that is ETH, now still have time to buy ETH, ETH prices are escalating, now their price on CMC is $ 800. Maybe by the end of the year will be up $ 1500. So invest in you will become millionaire in the future.
Activity: 840
May 05, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

Similiar with POWR platform, I am rather choosing MWAT. Its good token with back up by real company and already had earning and profits. This is not investment advice and this token have good potential profits in the future because still lower market cap and the price is reasonable. Better check their whitepaper
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 09:11:12 PM
iXledger(IXT)

huge insurance market
low market cap
decent development
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
May 05, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

If I were you, I would invest in BTC, ETH, NEO, WAVE, LTC, ETC with investment capital in 2018.
 They have great potential in the future !
Activity: 238
May 05, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

You have a very good amount for investment.I would suggest you to split it into following percentage.
1.Invest 50% into BTC,High return is guaranteed but you have to hold it.
2.Invest 30% into ETH,hold it till you reach your planned return.
3.Invest 20% into EOS,MIOTA,ADA,NEO hold these coins for few up coming years.These are undervalued and will grow in price to large extent.
This is my plan for you however you can make your own research as well to sort out other growing coins.

I think this is s far the best advise you are going to get from this place, the amount is portioned perfectly prioritizing BTC as it almost guarantees your returns if you chose to hold it long enough.MIOTA and NEO are one of the best coins available in terms of growth potential, i suggest you take this advise, refine it through research and invest, you'll most probably not regret
Bitcoin is for long term so its only suitable for long time holder. For short holder i dont suggest to choose bitcoin.
Better we choose altcoin which can have 100% profit in short time. Using bitcoin only for slow return and low risk.
Pages:
Jump to: