Pages:
Author

Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018 - page 7. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
May 29, 2018, 07:55:42 AM
Try to invest now in first coins like ripple, neo or etherum, prices now are in big down so it could be very profitable investments even in short time holding.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
May 29, 2018, 06:05:41 AM
7000$ is too big now. In my view, you should spend 3000$ to buy some coins which can rise quickly after the falling wave now. and 4000$ you will buy more after they come back
This is a good sum of money. Having $7000 in hand, you are able to hold a diverse portfolio in the crypto market provided you have good knowledge about the technologies you want to invest in. Go for Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, LTC and some amount of ripples if you love the combination. Apportion specific amount of money say 30% for Bitcoin, 30% for ETH and 40% for the remaining. You can do your own math as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 05:21:34 AM
Diversify, 4 coins/tokens such as:

ETH
LTC
GVT
ICX

See which does the best, learn to swing trade on a light scale, study 4 coins only and you will work out when to buy and sell

a good portfolio except gvt, maybe instead of gvt you can put mth or kin
and btc must be in all baskets.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
May 28, 2018, 01:22:50 AM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

POWR and ARK are only two of the wide selection of good choices of cryptocurrencies to invest in. Since you have $7,000 to invest, and it is quite a big amount already, you may give POWR and ARK $1,000 or $1,500 worth of investment each. And then devote a good percentage to Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two very solid coins to start your investment with. Better be safe than sorry, at least while your status is still a beginner right now. 
Activity: 121
Merit: 86
You have 0 sendable merit (sMerit)
May 28, 2018, 01:10:14 AM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

I see Docademic (MTC) has good potential for the future. Currently the price has increased 5x from the current price in the ICO phase
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:57:24 AM
I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Yumerium, YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 07:24:45 PM
Put some money in ethereum and diversify the rest in all the other coins that you think that are good enough, such as cardano, neo, ontology, and a few other mores just like dragonchain and probably chainlink
Activity: 97
May 27, 2018, 07:04:26 PM
$7000 is a good amount of money to start good portofolio, it's now depend on how you spread your portfolio, I will tell you to put 30% in BTC and Ethereum and spread the rest around, because only few coins beat those two in 2017.. May be you can buy 1 btc now Smiley
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 06:52:19 PM
The best thing for you is some kind of exchange. In fact, you can make a good contribution by buying just Bitcoin or other good Altcoins, but if the goal is to earn more - and this goal for each person, then I would advise you to combine the purchase of small and large coins.
If he is willing to take the risk, then investing in the ICO is a perfect fit, if the right ICO project he will succeed and resound wealth. If the wrong project is chosen, the project is deceptive or poor quality, the capital will lose everything. But if you do not dare risk investing in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 70
May 27, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
I would advise investing only in ETH.  The price of ETH is growing faster than at BTC.  And I think the growth will continue in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 27, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
Powr and ark are both good coins, but there are better opportunities in the entire market, just take a look at Qsp, that is a very good option.
The same for Zilliqa, they are starting a new partnership with 0x, that is good enough for a long term
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 03:06:13 PM
The trick here is to diversified your investment and it is better to invest on the top 10 cryptocurrency which are BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. Also id you trust some ICO, it is also profitable there wherein you can even profit there 10x on their actual price.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
7000$ is too big now. In my view, you should spend 3000$ to buy some coins which can rise quickly after the falling wave now. and 4000$ you will buy more after they come back
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 27, 2018, 01:42:32 PM
The best thing for you is some kind of exchange. In fact, you can make a good contribution by buying just Bitcoin or other good Altcoins, but if the goal is to earn more - and this goal for each person, then I would advise you to combine the purchase of small and large coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 27, 2018, 01:32:41 PM
I think Ethereum is the best option and XEM if you have alot of money don't forget to invest on this coins. If you want new coins then Iota,Ada,Dent i'm sure you're going to be a millionaire this year by holding them.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
May 27, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
I have found one of good token which is decent.bet. A betting platform and definitely a big win for investors and online betters/gamers. Check them out.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 01:07:16 PM
you can invest in one token or project or you can do a little bit there and a little bit here... i would invest some in OPT and some in ETH or ETC
Activity: 744
Merit: 266
May 27, 2018, 08:30:29 AM
I have always been the supporter of diversified portfolio. Such, portfolio helps in hedging against the high market volatility which changes market cycle in a month.

You seem to have a good amount to invest. If you understand TA and FA, then divide this amount in three part. First for large cap coins which can be traded short term or can be kept for long term. Second to medium cap coins which are good for short term trading and day trading. You can trade such coins using TA and FA and can earn small profits everyday. Third you should bet on ICO tokens. Try to search for ICO with good potential and be an early investor of such tokens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
May 27, 2018, 08:16:05 AM
I think if you invest this 7k$ in some potentials cryptocurrencies like ETH or bitcoin it will be more good for long term investment, but I think the OP wants a quick profit. Maybe investing in some great ICO it will be more than good if you want to make a higher profit, because the % of increase it will be higher than any other crypto that already had a high price.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 505
May 27, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

Damn , it looks like on December 18th 2017 this guy found the price of Bitcoin in June 2018!:)

Yes that guy is awesome. I am checking with him how much he has to invest now... Which color do you want for your lambo end of the year?

Finally a funny guy, it's getting scarce! There is so many people who only post for their bounties quota posts without even reading the other posts nor if the answer has already been made 10 times... Anyway, I don't care about them!

@without_my_moufles I don't need a lambo but to renovate my swimming pool, my wife speaks about it almost every day with summer coming, then I will also follow his next investment request to know the btc price in 6 months:)
Pages:
Jump to: