Pages:
Author

Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018 - page 21. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
If I had invested at this stage, I would have invested fifty percent in the etherium and 50 percent in neo (Chinese etherium)
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256
January 05, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

I think POWR is also very potential, you also have to look at ETH, and you need also to analyze some ICO that will develop this year, I see there are many ICO which become the conversation of many people.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
January 05, 2018, 10:22:03 AM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

I am really startled that some people are ready to invest a big stack of money in a currencies that I on myself never heard before. This is strange for me at least. My advice to buy Ripple or Ethereum, but this is a mauveton yet.
The newly emerged Altcoin is indeed very risky. I also agree with you that we are much safer choosing a reputable altcoin like Ripple and Etherum. But for someone who wants to take a risk of course it will make them can get big profit, we all know that Altcoin price sometimes in the pump by dev coin so we can achieve profit several times compared to buy price. But look at the risks to be had, the worst thing is when the coin is abandoned and not developed by dev coin, we will only lose and even lose all the investment we have. All choices depend on each of us and all the results we will get are things that must be accepted.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 10:16:59 AM
Hello,
altcoin choices for this year. I advise you the altcoin less than $ 1 and maximum $ 200.

ripple
smartcoin
navcoin.

LTC
ETC
OMG (OmiseGo)

To finalize :

smartcoin, ripple short and long term.
omg, navcoin and etc long term

So I advise you never to invest all your funds in one currency. Try to identify at least 3 and you analyze the project behind it as well as the problem it solves and the community or team behind.
Because a project that solves a specific problem is very likely to grow.

Thank you.
Donation:

Btc: 15CZpX293nkKCmNkAdCDh2yDtkzgarTevX
Ltc: LPTL5Zf4Rwdmn2UsPePyzp3jVqjby4aRqK
Etc: 0x0Af8abdb9Cf56a71331c93B6a06705Fd3F075ec1
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

LISK and XLM
Activity: 210
January 05, 2018, 10:03:05 AM

Search VIB,XRB,and especially DRGN it is the official cryptoccurency of Disney.
Activity: 448
January 05, 2018, 10:00:14 AM
maybe you can find out about the project worldcore and I think the project is very suitable for long term investment, because I see the potential of the project is very good.
What is this project? Where can I find reliable information and feedback about it? Why do you recommend it?
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 05, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

I am really startled that some people are ready to invest a big stack of money in a currencies that I on myself never heard before. This is strange for me at least. My advice to buy Ripple or Ethereum, but this is a mauveton yet.
Activity: 15
December 28, 2017, 08:57:22 PM
Coins that I own and I would love to shill to you.
-Monero
-Stellar
-Icon
-EOS
-Simple-Token

Good choices. Don't leave out superior protocols like Cardano. Also, Wanchain coming up looks promising.
Activity: 18
December 28, 2017, 02:10:53 PM
Coins that I own and I would love to shill to you.
-Monero
-Stellar
-Icon
-EOS
-Simple-Token
Activity: 139
December 28, 2017, 02:08:46 PM
I think it's a not so great time to get into the big price coins right now a lot of them have already had good gains recently. Some undervalued coins are XSPEC, Request Network, GRS and Deep onion. Not so sure on XRP since it seems to shoot up and then stay at the same price range for a very long time. But who knows! It might really shoot up soon too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
December 28, 2017, 01:21:46 PM
put all the money into the NEU tokens, I'm not their employee) just by investing in it, you can continue to invest in other real companies
Activity: 6
December 28, 2017, 01:20:02 PM
Asian coins like NEO or NEM will perform pretty well I guess since crypto are more likely to be accepted earlier in Asia. It's already the case with NEM being used on weechat..NEO has really no reason to have a low cap compared to Ethereum, so I believe it has some potential too
Activity: 398
Merit: 118
December 28, 2017, 01:11:47 PM
In my opinion İt will be a definite good investment.There are some coins that you can trust for example neo omg bnb ethereum waves strat.They are trustable coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
December 28, 2017, 12:52:19 PM

I would suggest a coin that is showing true potential these days, and definitely for the next few months, XRP.
Long term investment in Ripple will bring profits but if you dont trust that coin too much, look at Ethereum too.
Activity: 783
December 28, 2017, 12:47:08 PM
I think a large amount of $ 7000 could be for investing in some altcoin like eth, ripple, nxt and others. there are lots of good coin options so be careful and smart in choosing coins.
Activity: 40
December 28, 2017, 12:44:36 PM
ETH, LTC, EOS, XSPEC and you'll be good
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 28, 2017, 12:19:47 PM
If your risk tolerance is high, I'd suggest you split your funds into 5-10 portions, and invest into many ICOs.
Keep in mind, do your research before investing into any one.
Activity: 42
December 28, 2017, 12:13:11 PM
maybe you should look into viberate, is a great coin with great potential, it will go big in the 2018. you can read more about it here: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 164
December 28, 2017, 12:10:54 PM
You should research on your own. Never ever take suggestions from people you do not know. You should invest at your own risk. It is too hard to tell if the people here are telling the truth without researching their suggestions. The bottomline is you need to research before investing in any cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: