Pages:
Author

Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018 - page 24. (Read 3826 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 24, 2017, 02:32:02 PM
Most of the coins have already been pumped. I am convinced that privacy coins will be major in 2018. One of the best (if not the best) privacycoins is XSPEC. I consider it pretty much the best privacy coin, the tech is impeccable, it has TOR with OSBF4 integrated, it is very fast and low power consuming and backed by a very strong team and community. Still very cheap for its value, 2018 will be a good year for Xspec. Buy some, you will thank me later Smiley.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 02:15:17 PM
i defeinately feel xvg(verge) as the next best coin in 2018, it gonna replace monero very soon using its wrath protocol , so better invest half your money in xvg and other half in INS ECOSYSTEM because its going to soon change the face of grocery industry using  blockchain technology

Everyone is saying VERGE but it's pumped already. And it wouldn't be a good decission if you enter VERGE now. It's better to wait a bit more to see whether its price will go down.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 24, 2017, 02:09:45 PM
i defeinately feel xvg(verge) as the next best coin in 2018, it gonna replace monero very soon using its wrath protocol , so better invest half your money in xvg and other half in INS ECOSYSTEM because its going to soon change the face of grocery industry using  blockchain technology
Activity: 391
December 24, 2017, 02:04:52 PM
I think that it is best for you to invest right now. Because right now, we are having a bloody market. When we say bloody, all alts are red and also bitcoin. And since its Christmas, we got to get nice deal in cryptocurrency also. Bitcoin is 25% off this Christmas lol. Well, I recommend you to invest in XVG, TRX, Humaniq. Great for long term hodl.
Activity: 329
AGATE
December 24, 2017, 02:00:37 PM
if you want you wait for the next month because that's when I think there will be a lot to be released this new year.
I will wait for the next month for new released to be invest because it is a great start for the new year of 2018 to invest and grow your earnings. ETH, BCH. BTG, SBTC, DASH, LTC, BTS try to invest this alt coin.
Activity: 560
December 24, 2017, 09:14:26 AM
My advice to you, take:
wings
waves
ETC
GUP
DOGE
ARK
XVG on the drawdowns to select
CVC
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 09:08:31 AM
I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?
Have you buy a slip of BTC?
Activity: 42
December 24, 2017, 08:52:32 AM
https://www.viberate.io/ maybe, a mid size investment in to this, still has a lot of room , to grow
Activity: 588
December 24, 2017, 08:52:17 AM
I suggest you invest your money in oyster and worldcore 2 this coin has a high impact with a consistent roadmap. it would be better if you invest in altcoin, you also must examine the ico project program that takes place if you want to invest in newcomers. good luck and do not forget to check always this site https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/ and https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/worldcore/ if you wanna try
Activity: 54
December 24, 2017, 08:50:43 AM
Well, I also own some ETH and BTC... But besides that I'm mostly into new and unknown coins, so this is my portfolio currently:

- XLC
- ZOI
- CJ
- XCPO

The above named coins all have a great community, active development and are very unknown currently and thus a bargain.

But do your own research, before you buy any coin.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
December 24, 2017, 08:45:47 AM
I'm byuing https://iotchain.io/. Low market cap and still under radar. Wallet and main chain should go online in 2018
Activity: 27
December 24, 2017, 08:13:11 AM
Thanks everybody ! I red your suggestions I did my own search as a lot of people said.

My final investment :
- SHIFT, for me it's a very good project, I believe in it
- OST, I can imagine the future on companies with that kind of token
- XDN, I already have some token and I bought more to go to the moon
- IOTA and its new blockchain technology (tangle) has a good future
- XRP, I'm following this project for a while so I need to buy it Wink

Voilà, thanks for your help guys !
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
December 24, 2017, 04:35:48 AM
You should have at least some basic knowledge of what you are doing since you are engaging in money as a form of investment. But if you are at least looking for suggestion regarding where to put your balls, that coin would be PINCOIN.

Any ICOs right now strive for the possibility to be utility token in the near future, but we know only few will survive and I am certain that PINCOIN will be one of this survivor. See here for full details why PINCOIN is the one. https://pincoin.io/

Have a good day!
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 24, 2017, 04:31:01 AM
bitcoin is drawing a cup and handle formation so hurry up to invest in crypto coins.
rising of bitcoin prices will affect to all coins. we will target around 19.000USD in few days.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
December 24, 2017, 03:49:45 AM
Neo should have 5x MC compared to now and Monero will be added to coinbase in 2018 and go 4x. My two guesses.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
December 24, 2017, 03:49:34 AM
if I became you I would invest in a coin whose price is still cheap and have a chance to rise in price later on, such as XUC, NXT, TRX or XVG. because if we invest in coins whose prices are already expensive, when rising we only get a small profit (unless we have a large capital).
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
December 24, 2017, 03:44:40 AM
I suggest you invest in a normal crypt. It is best to be split between BTC,cash for Bitcoin, etherium, ETC this is the most promising that will grow in the near future and can be good to multiply.
That's right, invest with top 10 alts do your research and assess your strategy, maybe half can be invested with btc itself while the other half would be place with those coins that you think might grow after some days or months, just always have a plan a and plan be just in case things didn't turned according to your assessment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
December 24, 2017, 03:38:05 AM
I suggest you invest in a normal crypt. It is best to be split between BTC,cash for Bitcoin, etherium, ETC this is the most promising that will grow in the near future and can be good to multiply.
Activity: 31
December 24, 2017, 03:32:29 AM
Dogecoin
Activity: 12
December 24, 2017, 02:22:50 AM
Some very interesting suggestions here.
....and yeah I'm in a somewhat similar situation so thanks   Cool
Pages:
Jump to: