Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ 777Coin Signature & Personal MSG Campaign ★☆★ Newb,jr,mem Ref Bonus 10%! - page 41. (Read 41010 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
tolong sumbangannya pak...
how i enroll with this campaign sir ?

Just add the sig code in OP, put your current post count and your address in your post, and wait for lightlord to confirm your enrollment. Smiley

I m still not confirmed by op from many days and using his sig code.. Smiley

i think you will be confirm after all payment in the 2nd enroll finished, maybe you will in a 3rd enroll so, keep patient
Activity: 182

Just add the sig code in OP, put your current post count and your address in your post, and wait for lightlord to confirm your enrollment. Smiley

I m still not confirmed by op from many days and using his sig code.. Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 500

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

enrolling
post count 1

address : 1CRYQ4da85HcG5s4RSvgXBGm2427jREP1j
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
enrolling

adress: 1HNM4yM9zLGvmkTcG4ciMiHa22ptm2Ds9U
Activity: 126
can i join

start post : 4
my addy : 1REsTuC8HoEWPr6UePPF7kGPtSsnHkaLt
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sorry for the delays in response.

I will be updating the OP within 24 hours or so.

Best regards
Lightlord
Activity: 182
Sir can i join you signature campign? please let me know i want to join..

addy : 1Cwi3n9rwpWzoh5YJyJJAXkhyygCfyHzsz

please approve..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
how to enroll with it .. i am new to signatures ...if anyone can help me out ..what do i need to post here

First of all to go profile than on left side you have 2 boxes    Modify Profile Forum Profile Information Look and Layout Then click on this and you have fifth box signature take code from here Post 1 and put in signature box and click on change profile all is done good luck
Activity: 196
tolong sumbangannya pak...
how to enroll with it .. i am new to signatures ...if anyone can help me out ..what do i need to post here

see your profile, and see how much all post you see in you profile but not the activity,for example if in you profille you post 30 means you write

you post start in:30
btc address:

then change your signature and you be in the list later and after the 2nd payment you may be included in there
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
Was just able to confirm receipt of first payment from this signature campaign paid out on the 21st.  Looking forward to seeing if I can't increase my post count for the next payout! Smiley

congrats dude, you should have changed your signature to jr. member sign as posted by OP
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I also got the jr.member,
starting from this post (no. 31)

Thanks!
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
You add signature and wait for OP to confirm you but why you post here all this just your bitcoin address and current post is enough for this
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Hot damn!  It looks like I just jumped up from Newbie to Junior status too!  Does this mean from here on in we start earning ~20% more per constructive post?

P.S.  I notice quite a few people have the side-signature thing going on as well.  Does adding this increase how much your constructive posts are worth?  If not I'll have to try and think of something really profound to put in there and that scares me.
Side text give you some more satoshi as OP posted in Post 1 and now post here about your new rank for updation and change your signature also
Activity: 210
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Hot damn!  It looks like I just jumped up from Newbie to Junior status too!  Does this mean from here on in we start earning ~20% more per constructive post?

P.S.  I notice quite a few people have the side-signature thing going on as well.  Does adding this increase how much your constructive posts are worth?  If not I'll have to try and think of something really profound to put in there and that scares me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 255
Just to inform that I changed to the jr.member signature for your campaign.

Post count = 48 to 60 in Newbie

Post count from 61 in jr.member as this post.

Thanks
Activity: 294

Lightlord, I had an issue with my wallet and so my receiving address has changed. Sorry to be a pain in the a*s, but can you confirm my new address change please: 13deeFdaZgAp4itDZBXjkDELYVHU3Wyag6

Thank you!

Activity: 210
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Was just able to confirm receipt of first payment from this signature campaign paid out on the 21st.  Looking forward to seeing if I can't increase my post count for the next payout! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: