Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ 777Coin Signature & Personal MSG Campaign ★☆★ Newb,jr,mem Ref Bonus 10%! - page 5. (Read 40983 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will survive
WHERE IS MY PAYMENT! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE MY PAYMENT LIGHTLORD! STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE! I have PMed you multiple times and you have failed to answer them. Theres a reason that you are put as an unstrusted campaign on bitcoininformations campaign list. This is such a scam.
You can check this thread for reference he is paying to all members which are registered with him if you have any problem then send him pm or wait until his next pay
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am now a JR member

Posts = 77

please adjust me payouts for jr member status

thx so much
Activity: 350
WHERE IS MY PAYMENT! IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH SINCE MY PAYMENT LIGHTLORD! STOP SCAMMING PEOPLE! I have PMed you multiple times and you have failed to answer them. Theres a reason that you are put as an unstrusted campaign on bitcoininformations campaign list. This is such a scam.

I was in this campaign from the very beginning and lightlord never scamed me.

yes, it is true that sometimes lightlord is paying late, but he always paid every penny
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
Update coming within 24-48 hours stay tuned

Finally, the paid are coming
I hope you paid very fast & huge bonus  Grin

BUT, i think you really need to change the payment from once a week to every 2 weeks / every month
because you often forgot to paid / very busy

Please consider my advise seriously  Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
Activity: 210
That's Great....

Waiting for the payment

Thanks lightlord
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Theymos, unban my account.

That sounds really good. Thank you.
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★

waiting for the payment lightlord..
and the bonus too... Cheesy
Now no worries payment and bonus both coming in next few days for all of us
Activity: 196

waiting for the payment lightlord..
and the bonus too... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
Haha well done lightlord i knew you would come though. Looks like you got to find something else to do this time earthgiver.  Cheesy
donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
legendary
where is the lightlord??

is he pay the enrolling today??
Lets hope so because if he don't pay soon then i'll have to argue with earthgiver again, always fun but getting old.

Isn't it funny that the people that don't seem to get paid are always the ones that bitch the most.
Yeah yeah, but im not bitchin about payment yet, im bitchin because if he dont pay today i got to argue with your partner earthgiver more and now probably you too.
where is the lightlord??

Lets hope so because if he don't pay soon then i'll have to argue with earthgiver again, always fun but getting old.

Isn't it funny that the people that don't seem to get paid are always the ones that bitch the most.
legendary
where is the lightlord??

Activity: 196
where is the lightlord??

Activity: 350
i am leaving too  Undecided

i hope that we will get paid for posts we made...
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
I am leaving this campaign. Kindly remove me from the list, I have moved to another campaign as Jr. Member.  Cheesy

Hopefully I will be paid to the posts I made during this campaign till today from the last payment. Thx

Go figure.
legendary
1st Enrollment Start(Jun 15) - 1st Pay date: Jun 21
2nd Enrollment Start(Jun 21) - 2nd Pay date: July 5
3rd Enrollment Start(July 5) - 3rd Payment date: July 17
4th Enrollment Start(July 17) - 4th Payment date: August 3th
5th Enrollment Start(July 17) - 4th Payment date: August 21th *10% Bonus paid
6th Enrollment Start(Aug 21) - 5th Expected Payment date: August 25th-31st

If I'm not paid by tomorrow, I'll be leaving negative rep for lightlord on September 1st. I strongly advise you to do the same as he's getting two weeks of free advertising out of us.
You sound like ya been spending a bit of time in bed with earthgiver. You 2 would probably make a good couple with the way you both like 2 bitch about lightlord.
If ya not happy join another sig.
Also I don't know what ya mean by lightlord is getting any free advertising, so far his paid from 1 pay period to the other even paying some members from ova 250 post.
Are you really going to go hungry if you don't get paid for your 40 post?

Nah, Earthgiver is a guy, I'm not interested in men. You might fancy lightlord, though, since you're a die-hard fan. Keep in mind that you said yourself that you've been paid. It's pretty easy to "love" someone when they've been nice to you and not really care what happens to people who got the shaft when it comes to working for him. As for not going hungry, it has nothing to do with that. If you work a job under the pretense of being paid, your employer must pay you. I'm not lightlord's slave. I'm no one's slave.

I'll be leaving this campaign the day after tomorrow as he said he would pay by tomorrow, as per the first post. This means I now have two pay periods I'll be getting paid for. As I can't join a second campaign right now, the best thing I can do is hope that lightlord comes through and leave my ads up. I did the work and there's still a small chance that he'll actually pay up for both weeks. The more I post in that time frame, the more I potentially stand to earn if he comes through.
Pages:
Jump to: