Pages:
Author

Topic: .7BTC For a Month - page 2. (Read 8251 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
June 05, 2013, 01:46:40 AM
Nonsense Shocked

He borrowed a dollar amount in terms of some folks view. The original contract posted leaves room for loopholes Cheesy
Second he is not liable until he is 18 Wink But why would you loan a 13/14 year old so much?

Third he sold Ripple for somebody else trying to make you some $ to repay you. However that is not all his.

DPony13 has not payed back still waiting for the full BTC Amount. He had or has BTC to pay the full amount. He needs to repay the loan back. .9BTC
legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
June 05, 2013, 01:13:18 AM
The loan is in default, there is certainly precedent for a scammer tag that could be removed with full repayment. He also seems to have "scammed" ironcross by taking his XRP and flipping it before repayment.

Bizarre situation... I've reported the thread, probably the lender has to request the OP to be added to the defaulted loans list and tagged.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
June 05, 2013, 01:10:15 AM
come on
if he was borrowing when BTC was 250$ and returning now he wouldn't return the original 250$ he would return less then half
so how can he expect not to lose when the rate working against him but earn when the rate is working for him
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 04, 2013, 05:42:15 PM
I am a lender here on the forums and had negotiated longer repayments or lesser repayments with lots of people when the BTC price skyrocketed and all were adults, I had to, it was an unexpected outcome, I was still way in profit in the end though Cheesy
Once repayments are too big, they turn into a form of enslavement.
I think it would be great, if loans regularly would be done with a $-cap at a level the loaner is able to repay (, because let's face it, if it's like 100 times the investment before, the borrower will most likely default anyway. Also you are most likely rich then, unless you loan away all your coins, which you really shouldn't do.).
Activity: 364
June 04, 2013, 05:07:33 PM
And a 14 year old can easily afford 100$, I'm 14 and can afford way more then that, and no, it's not from my parents.
Just because you can, doesn't mean everyone else can, too. There are many places in the world were $100 is a ton of money.

You can't seriously expect a 13 year old from the Phillipines to afford $100?? That's a well paid month's wages over there!

Give this kid a break. Atleast he's actually paying you back unlike most of the scammers here and kudo's to him for coming back to try clear his name.
+1
I think it's great he tries to clear his name.
I'm sure enough adults will fall for the lending Btc->price skyrockets->aren't able to pay anymore.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 04, 2013, 04:47:51 PM
But, if borrower paid off on due date, he wouldnt have put himself in this situation. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 04, 2013, 04:38:17 PM
Yes.

If you had paid back in a week, this wouldnt be an issue.

Pay the man

You can't seriously expect a 13 year old from the Phillipines to afford $100?? That's a well paid month's wages over there!

Give this kid a break. Atleast he's actually paying you back unlike most of the scammers here and kudo's to him for coming back to try clear his name. It's the lender's fault for lending to him, if the price was $120 when he asked for this loan, would you have given it to him then?

Age doens't matter here, he lent it, it's not the lenders fault, I understand the lender has good intentions and is trying is best to pay it off, and that's good. And a 14 year old can easily afford 100$, I'm 14 and can afford way more then that, and no, it's not from my parents. The price increase was a risk the lender has taken. You lend a certain amount of currency, this currency has a certain value, this value can go up or down, but the currency you lent is the same.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 04, 2013, 04:28:41 PM
DPony13 has not payed back still waiting for the full BTC Amount. He had or has BTC to pay the full amount. He needs to repay the loan back. .9BTC

Read ironcross360s post!!!!

i was selling his xrp i do

not have nowhere near the

full amount and never did

if BTC went to a million $

would you make me pay $900k?

Yes.

If you had paid back in a week, this wouldnt be an issue.

Pay the man
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 04, 2013, 04:27:22 PM

Read ironcross360s post!!!!

i was selling his xrp i do

not have nowhere near the

full amount and never did

if BTC went to a million $

would you make me pay $900k?
Activity: 577
June 04, 2013, 04:24:38 PM
legendary
Activity: 858
June 04, 2013, 03:36:19 PM
DPony13 are you going to pay me back?

Did he pay you back?
Activity: 126
June 04, 2013, 03:18:19 PM
DPony13 asked me to post here. The XRP he sold was mine. He begged me on skype to sell him my XRP, I sold him 7k for 0.96BTC and he disappeared. Apparently he resold it to that guy and made money. He did pay me in the end though.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

I was trying to make BTC

to pay back this loan.

I hope endthefed can understand

my situation, all I ask is to pay back USD

amount, i didnt know btc price would go up

and he didnt know for certain either, pay

in my country is $100/mo, i am 14 and in

school i wil not be able to pay back for

years!!!!
Activity: 140
Troll of the Fourth Reich.
June 04, 2013, 02:52:16 PM
DPony13 asked me to post here. The XRP he sold was mine. He begged me on skype to sell him my XRP, I sold him 7k for 0.96BTC and he disappeared. Apparently he resold it to that guy and made money. He did pay me in the end though.
Activity: 577
June 04, 2013, 01:23:22 PM
DPony13 or is it 14 now, I am still waiting for my BitcoinBTC
June 04, 2013, 01:21:05 PM

That's nonsense, I'm 14 and don't have a low attention span, I don't find that the worst thing (I actually like math), and I'm not in some fairy-tale. I don't speak for every 13-14 y/o, but neither should you. Just because you were like that at such age, not everybody is.

Wait till the hormones kick in. Have fun.

So, basically once hormones kick in (which I'm fairly sure they already did), I suddenly have no attention span? That'd be pretty horrible, glad thing it doesn't help. I'd place a 1BTC bet that in a year I'd still have the same interests, and be with bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1009
June 04, 2013, 01:04:54 PM

That's nonsense, I'm 14 and don't have a low attention span, I don't find that the worst thing (I actually like math), and I'm not in some fairy-tale. I don't speak for every 13-14 y/o, but neither should you. Just because you were like that at such age, not everybody is.

Wait till the hormones kick in. Have fun.
June 04, 2013, 12:47:58 PM
Prime example of why younger people should not be trusted with a loan. At 13, I was technologically smart, but I would get into something, then 2 days later I forgot about everything and leave to go play baseball or look at girls or something.

Their attention span is shot. The absolute worst thing in life is when the math teacher gives out extra homework, kids are in a fairy-tale land until they make it into the real world.

legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
June 04, 2013, 12:35:08 PM
Borrower has capacity to fully repay after selling XRP: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-xrp-224917
Activity: 294
June 04, 2013, 08:28:47 AM
imo, that $15 worth of btc will be worth a fortune later on.. so I suggest the OP to accept this deal, and take what he can.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
June 04, 2013, 08:03:31 AM
are you scammer?

no i am not scammer

i took out a loan and

BTC went up in value after

i spent the loan, I live in

phillipines, I am 14

I cannot afford to pay

back the full amount

so last time I ran

but now I want to try

and pay

Putting this in, In the most impartial way I can, I have lent to Dpony13 back when BTC was around $15 a piece, At most there was around $30-40 he could have run with, But he paid me back in time, A scammer would not return $40 to run with $15. (or not a good one)

I am inclined to believe your situation, We have all been caught in the price wars, But it was not good to give no communication as this makes you look bad.

Just my 2 cents. I am not backing up or attacking any party involved, Saying it like it is.
Pages:
Jump to: