Pages:
Author

Topic: ♠️ 7XL - the largest poker network in the world is finally here! - 30% rake back - page 6. (Read 2275 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I haven't check the site myself since i'm busy as of now but I will check it soon. For now I have some questions, what makes this poker game competitive to other poker sites out there?. As what I know, some poker sites run some tournament here in the forum, i'm sure many forum members know it.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
Don't forget to register through my link http://7xl.co/registration/?agent=d08
first, Referral link isn't allowed, you should edit it if you want your post standing up there.

I won't my phone number as register, is possible without it ( is needed for withdrawing?). So we have to download the application first, unusually like other poker sites. unfortunately, the application won't work on my PC (force close). maybe not enough memory.
Activity: 436
Merit: 324
PNNV.com - Live Bitcoin price
What countries are restricted?

There is no restriction. Every country is allowed as long as you have bitcoins.

That's great. I will join now Smiley
Main problem with poker only rooms is that number of players is usually low.

At the moment 50K online.

This sounds awesome. In the past I mainly played on 888poker or pokerstars but wanne give this one a try too. 200% sign up bonus seems like a great deal. Definitely worth a try.

I couldn't directly see it but do you have something like Zoom from Fulltilt where you instantly switch to a new table with a new hand once you fold? Is it popular? I love that feature.

Yes we have All in or Fold and Rush poker, practically those are the same.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516

At the moment 50K online.

This sounds awesome. In the past I mainly played on 888poker or pokerstars but wanne give this one a try too. 200% sign up bonus seems like a great deal. Definitely worth a try.

I couldn't directly see it but do you have something like Zoom from Fulltilt where you instantly switch to a new table with a new hand once you fold? Is it popular? I love that feature.
Looks really interesting.
How about Android application? Planning to include that in the future?
In regards to the staking platform, what cryptos can be staked and used on the platform? Native coin/token?

Will probably check it out in the future. Already set a reminder, and bookmarked

We already have Android application can be found here: http://contents.good-game-network.com/mobile/7XL/download/en

Staking in poker means, you register to a big event, you can get funded by poker players on our platform, usually it happens based on your latest tournament results.
While the staking happens only in USD/EURO when you withdraw the funds, you're getting it in BTC.  

Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Looks really interesting.
How about Android application? Planning to include that in the future?
In regards to the staking platform, what cryptos can be staked and used on the platform? Native coin/token?

Will probably check it out in the future. Already set a reminder, and bookmarked
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I love 7xl is really the best site i see for online poker with bitcoin
Pages: