Pages:
Author

Topic: 8 Ball Pool + Any Other Multiplayer Game--- Bet with BTC ---Play with each other - page 14. (Read 15971 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Are you ready to play with me in pool live tour on facebook ?
I would like to play in table 25 with basic cue.
2 mBtc for each game. PM me if you agree.

I will play with you tomorrow, today my internet connection is too bad, app .5 kbs/sec speed lol
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Come play with me on 8 ball pool
i bet 0.005BTC Smiley

I never play on 8 ball before.
I need to practice first Cheesy
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Come play with me on 8 ball pool
i bet 0.005BTC Smiley
Activity: 308
legendary
Is there anyone who want to play a match with me  Grin

Bet amount  0.001 BTC

Are you a pro? Cheesy

If not, I'd like to play vs you!

No Not a big player here, I just play for fun.

Bet amount  0.001 BTC

Are you a pro? Cheesy

Play with me i don't know a shit about this game lol

He is a good player there, I lose a match when played with this guy.

Bet amount  0.001 BTC

Are you a pro? Cheesy

Play with me i don't know a shit about this game lol
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Bet amount  0.001 BTC

Are you a pro? Cheesy

Bet amount  0.001 BTC

why the f*** not???
lets play Grin
legendary

Bet amount  0.001 BTC

legendary
tried the game, IMO it isnt really fair, because the longer you play, you can afford a better cues enable you to do a better shot, is there a pool game where there isnt thing like this super cue and got no prediction line?

I think this is the best out there. But I agree with you, the young noobs like us with standard cues don't stand a chance with guys that have killer cues.
i see, then is there a way to check what cues have the other player to know the chances of winning?

yes there is along with the power of the cues, just click on the opponent, it will list his cue , this idea is pretty good but the fact this game isnt really fair for new player due to the power cue
oh well im not even going to try it then, thats a bit sad

What you play it if your opponent agreed to use the default as you would as well?

i always play with default nd win most of the time
its skill based more

Yes exactly the most recent example, my activity is 49 and the CrockRoch activity is 1 but yesterday he won a match from me. So activity is nothing to do with wining but only the skills
tried the game, IMO it isnt really fair, because the longer you play, you can afford a better cues enable you to do a better shot, is there a pool game where there isnt thing like this super cue and got no prediction line?

I think this is the best out there. But I agree with you, the young noobs like us with standard cues don't stand a chance with guys that have killer cues.
i see, then is there a way to check what cues have the other player to know the chances of winning?

yes there is along with the power of the cues, just click on the opponent, it will list his cue , this idea is pretty good but the fact this game isnt really fair for new player due to the power cue

What you play it if your opponent agreed to use the default as you would as well?

i always play with default nd win most of the time
its skill based more
Activity: 742

Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

Activity: 742

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
going to practice a bit. if it will turn out that its easy i will come back with bets
Wanna play once more?
i bet 0.005BTC Tongue

Im not free right. I will play tomorrow,
My bet amount will be .002 btc. As you are good player than me lol
lol
ok Grin
legendary