Pages:
Author

Topic: 8 Ball Pool + Any Other Multiplayer Game--- Bet with BTC ---Play with each other - page 18. (Read 15971 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Does any one want to play for 0.01?
Username: teenmillionaire
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I want to try out this game but I don't have facebook account. I assume that google account is linked with their e-mail address?  That means if I have gmail I have google account? Am I right?

If you dont have fb account dont worry. you can create new account here: http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/ , by clicking on the sign up button.

thanks

Seems nice..I used to play a lot of miniclip games..they r simple n awesome.

If you wana play them for bet just post here.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I want to try out this game but I don't have facebook account. I assume that google account is linked with their e-mail address?  That means if I have gmail I have google account? Am I right?

If you dont have fb account dont worry. you can create new account here: http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/ , by clicking on the sign up button.

thanks

Seems nice..I used to play a lot of miniclip games..they r simple n awesome.
legendary

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
legendary
we can play it, for fun ? so come on dear have a fun ?

Yes we can, fur sure, but now now bro... I am a bit busy right now, reading a few things about the markets and even watching a few things simultaneously...
As soon as I get free, and if I find you online here, I will definitely ask you to get there to play for fun... Smiley

yeah great, fine here too, if you want to play please pm me after 2 hours then i will be free here also

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

Yes we can, fur sure, but now now bro... I am a bit busy right now, reading a few things about the markets and even watching a few things simultaneously...
As soon as I get free, and if I find you online here, I will definitely ask you to get there to play for fun... Smiley
legendary
pak ente main langsung dari fb atau dari sitenya ?

Sorry what?  can you please right it in English?
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
pak ente main langsung dari fb atau dari sitenya ?
legendary
Yeah you can ask any thing from me if you want, i will tell you step by step all the methods how to play this game, if you dont know how to play this game.

Thanks a lot dude for explaining, this is such a kind answer that I expected from your side... Smiley
Anyways, one more thing, I am currently having my funds invested somewhere, not even possessing the amount we need here to play, else could have played... Anyways, I will have them on my hands till tomorrow, so if you don't mind, I will myself ask you to play with me... Smiley

legendary
Yeah you can ask any thing from me if you want, i will tell you step by step all the methods how to play this game, if you dont know how to play this game.

Thanks a lot dude for explaining, this is such a kind answer that I expected from your side... Smiley
Anyways, one more thing, I am currently having my funds invested somewhere, not even possessing the amount we need here to play, else could have played... Anyways, I will have them on my hands till tomorrow, so if you don't mind, I will myself ask you to play with me... Smiley
legendary
Would this be easy to cheat for instance setting up a bot to play which calculates the angles.

I could see that being a problem. theres Bots for everything.

I dont think that there are boot for 8 ball poll. because first its a multi player game with high security that miniclip provide.

check the game here: http://www.miniclip.com/games/8-ball-pool-multiplayer/en/#t-n-G
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
Would this be easy to cheat for instance setting up a bot to play which calculates the angles.

I could see that being a problem. theres Bots for everything.
Activity: 322
legendary
Im there online if some one wana play a match with me for 0.002 btc bet
God people don't understand a simple friendly bet. OP I'll do 0.002 BTC wager with you later today, busy right now or otherwise would play a round with you.

Do you have any problems from me asking him about what he explained? I asked as I didn't get it...
Just talk to me if you have any probs... Some people can't get it and so they will ask, so I feel if the community has a problem, then I am off now and won't post in this topic again...

legendary
@irfan_pak10,
You said in the OP that the winner will get the bet amount, that's why I didn't get... Did you mean to say that we need to just announce the bets or send 'em to a given address there and then wait for an opponent, and when someone joins, play with him and if we win, we will get the amount sent to our BTC address?

you both will first decide the bet amount then you will play 8 ball poll each other, and if you play, your opponent will have to send you the bet amount on your btc address.
legendary
God people don't understand a simple friendly bet. OP I'll do 0.002 BTC wager with you later today, busy right now or otherwise would play a round with you.

Do you have any problems from me asking him about what he explained? I asked as I didn't get it...
Just talk to me if you have any probs... Some people can't get it and so they will ask, so I feel if the community has a problem, then I am off now and won't post in this topic again...
Activity: 350
legendary
@irfan_pak10,
You said in the OP that the winner will get the bet amount, that's why I didn't get... Did you mean to say that we need to just announce the bets or send 'em to a given address there and then wait for an opponent, and when someone joins, play with him and if we win, we will get the amount sent to our BTC address?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think an 8-ball or 9-ball game website that was fully dedicated for 1v1 multiplayer with bitcoin would be a success.

agree with that too, i love playing online billiards.. but playing in mini clip (with bet) without escrow to hold the bets, i guess im not going for it
Pages:
Jump to: