Pages:
Author

Topic: 8 x 1070 gtx on nicehash only 20$/day is this correct? (Read 1220 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I mean, that is how the western world works.

It usually ends up dumb people whining someone scammed them. Who was the guy hitting enter?

You said that's how the western world works, that's not even how most of the cryto world works.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
That's not how most people make their money. If your operation requires deception then it's a scam.

You think most people know about crypto?

Uptrend, fixed order, need to fight with bots. Downtrend, not interested. Unless we get to the point where hash is almost free and that day will come...

They scam people
Nope.

It is not their fault if people are dumb enough. I mean, that is how the western world works.

It usually ends up dumb people whining someone scammed them. Who was the guy hitting enter?

That's not how most people make their money. If your operation requires deception then it's a scam.
legendary
They scam people
Nope.

It is not their fault if people are dumb enough. I mean, that is how the western world works.

Activity: 2142
Merit: 353
Xtreme Monster
They scam people buying hash to make it appear profitable with their estimator. You bid on hash and if your bid is highest for the moment you get the hash. So they estimate it will take you 6 months to use up your money at the hash you ask for. What they don't tell you is you will only get hash when you're the top bidder, which will be like 20% of the time. Hash calculators tell you that you will make profit but in reality you only get about 20% of the value of what you paid.

Well, they need to show the noobs they will get their return of investment in few months. that is how the scam works, asic market is like that too, they make false predictions based on lies and then they say their calculations were not right hehe. Nicehash has been doing that for 3 years, they have become professional scammers but then again some people accept so is their own demise, what I dont like is that some estimate mining websites like whattomine which is probably the very first resource for noobs see nicehash as a hero website which transforms all into btc and many dont understand other coins, they just want bitcoins and noobs fall for that, its a scam within another scam. Greedy as its best, so sad, well they have to make a living right hehe and so they need to suck the blood of others hehe
Nicehash is one of the greatest scams in the crypto market, they are still doing it and people accept it right? which means if people accept their scam it means is not a scam right? hehe

They scam people buying hash to make it appear profitable with their estimator. You bid on hash and if your bid is highest for the moment you get the hash. So they estimate it will take you 6 months to use up your money at the hash you ask for. What they don't tell you is you will only get hash when you're the top bidder, which will be like 20% of the time. Hash calculators tell you that you will make profit but in reality you only get about 20% of the value of what you paid.
legendary
Xtreme Monster
Nicehash is one of the greatest scams in the crypto market, they are still doing it and people accept it right? which means if people accept their scam it means is not a scam right? hehe
legendary
Why is it so hard to understand?

Nicehash is not a mining pool, it is a marketplace to sell/ buy hash. Just that only currency accepted is btc.

You guys really think nicehashbot buying your hash is doing it for fun?

We are again getting closer to the point where it is cheaper to buy hash than gpu.

Xtreme Monster
every investment could be turn like that, do not moke. remember that nobody knew cryptocurrencies could reach this price. many were fortunate though.

Nobody knew? are you naive or want to? Cryptocoins have limited supply, if you buy and keep buying then price will rise that is business 101, supply demand, people who bought and keep buying knew where this thing would get and they are filthy rich but they will only keep rich if they keep buying it and that by the way is business 101.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
in 3 weeks or so your 8 gtx 1070 will be making $6 per day and you will remember this day when you were complaining about $20 a day hehe

every investment could be turn like that, do not moke. remember that nobody knew cryptocurrencies could reach this price. many were fortunate though.
Activity: 653
Merit: 500
If you prefer BTC because it's easier to trade, that's another story.

That's why I use NiceHash. If you have another (cheaper or easier) way to make more money (exchanged to btc) with thesame rig, I'm happy to hear it. Thanks Smiley
If you wanna go on with the direct BTC experience you are using the best system.

That's why people still use nicehash, because is so damn simple. Let it run and get your BTC. It's your choice.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
If you prefer BTC because it's easier to trade, that's another story.

That's why I use NiceHash. If you have another (cheaper or easier) way to make more money (exchanged to btc) with thesame rig, I'm happy to hear it. Thanks Smiley
Xtreme Monster
Why would one 1070 make 1.3 in 3 weeks?
There are a lot of coins to mine so and those cards aren't affected by the increasing dag.
So i don't know why that would be true?

ETH profitability crashes all crashes, why do you think the other coins rose because of competition --> eth, if it was not for eth, zcash would still be 0.04 and so other coins, i wonder why i'm wasting my time telling you this, 2009, 2010,2011,2013,2016 and now 2017, always like that. Count on btc for eth to rise up too, every coin has a harpoon to carry them through.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
in 3 weeks or so your 8 gtx 1070 will be making $6 per day and you will remember this day when you were complaining about $20 a day hehe

Why would one 1070 make 1.3 in 3 weeks?
There are a lot of coins to mine so and those cards aren't affected by the increasing dag.
So i don't know why that would be true?
Xtreme Monster
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Thank you guys, although mining these days is disappointing, hopefully this will become more lucrative.

Doubtful. Every noobie that jumped in while profitability was ridiculous and unsustainable are in for one hell of a shock.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Thank you guys, although mining these days is disappointing, hopefully this will become more lucrative.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
How did you do your math? Right now 3500 sols is $23 a day. Not sure how that is less than the $20 you get from nicehash.
He didn't, nicehash does all the math as they convert to BTC and take some fees.

OP, you should mine Zcash directly to maximize your profits, instead of using nicehash which also has a 3% fee.
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
How did you do your math? Right now 3500 sols is $23 a day. Not sure how that is less than the $20 you get from nicehash.
Pages:
Jump to: